Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucas already looks overweight, just like a few of the older boys, if your throwing wotsits and chicken balls ect at them as a pre dinner snack, it's only to be expected.

I bet Lucas is eating the chicken quichions ect too ( I can't spell it lol) just to shut him up.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I watched a vlog of hers from before Christmas, and she said they had all went to the cinema ( well 10 of them, so probably not Lucas and another) and she said that's the first time some of them had been to the cinema 😮 seriously😮,

she gets all that extra benefit money for the kids, and that's their first time...

I'm actually beyond disgusted.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I watched a vlog of hers from before Christmas, and she said they had all went to the cinema ( well 10 of them, so probably not Lucas and another) and she said that's the first time some of them had been to the cinema 😮 seriously😮,

she gets all that extra benefit money for the kids, and that's their first time...

I'm actually beyond disgusted.
All the money goes on bills, cheap crap for the kids and F O O D! What about putting a few quid aside and spend a day with one kid or even an afternoon, take them out for one on one time, it doesn't need to cost a lot.

• Heart
Her last vlog is quite concerning, she looked terrible, said the house is a mess and is struggling, she said Dave comes in at night then takes over everything...Dave will end up taking a stroke, when does he rest??.

I think her mum must be a obese unfit woman, why's she not lending a hand?.

Sam does need social work help. This is all her own doing though, Millies 5 now, so she clearly only had Lucaa and this new one, just to buy her more time at home, and not need to get a little part-time job.

She's never had a job ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is just constantly shopping

and buys absolute rubbish! She does 2-3 different meals to suit the daddy eaters. There’s zero discipline or boundaries.
Obviously the older ones will be moving on soon so she needs more kids to replace them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe if you stop buying all the unnecessary junk you could afford to get it fixed.

Notice she buys herself the big juicy steaks along with Dave's. Dave deserves a steak, Sam doesn't.
Screenshot_20240126-163948.png

---
She's probably only using the phone as a excuse.

I mean why not just get it fixed.

She hasn't got time to respond to her own comments because she's to busy commenting on the Baldwin's and Sullivan's.
---
She just crapping herself in case that channel, mocks her channel.

Last edited:
Nah it’s cos she can’t afford a camera or decent phone to film on….. bit of subtle begging going on in that post

she likes the money, freebies or at least all the potential of those things.

she wants an ego boost as well…. But I think it’s mainly that she’s embarrassed that she’s pregnant again and they are struggling….she also very probably threads here!!!

Could be all of the above, plus she's scared to be on the R channel.

He could have shown clips of Lucas, since she's ment to not show her kids, but she did film him.

And she always spoke about the kids personal private stuff, so that's still exploiting them.

I think she will be back though, once she picks her dummy up she threw out the pram.

Could be all of the above, plus she's scared to be on the R channel.

He could have shown clips of Lucas, since she's ment to not show her kids, but she did film him.

And she always spoke about the kids personal private stuff, so that's still exploiting them.

I think she will be back though, once she picks her dummy up she threw out the pram.
You were right shes coming back she was just attention seeking stupid cow

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she's a embarrassment..

why not just say: 'I cba vlogging atm and im taking time off, I'll be back when I'm out my huff'
---
So back to showing how little her kids get, no holidays, just over fed junk food.

I'm glad she's coming back, we are due more laughs at the state of her, her house ect.

Does she realise, whoever she's getting her advice from ( probably Kayleigh Baldwin) they only want her back to make them not look as bad, they will be saying "don't let them tattlers keep you off YT",

but deep down they want her to show her tit show.

• Heart