Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
In the sainsbury's toy sale video when shes in car you can tell shes hard work cuz she goes off at dave and then smiles at camera but I think cuz she has a hissy fit everytime dave says something he just goes along with whatever she says I dont think shes a nice person in fact I think shes a bitch and a lazy useless one at that.her house is always dirty shes got no routine for anything her hauls are a joke and a waste of money she pisses me off
The constant swearing is also vulgar and digusting.

Reactions: 3

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
She’s got lots of baby clothes saved from the other kids so spending all this on the new baby is so pointless when the other week she was complaining about the cost of living.

I really hope she doesn’t call that baby Vinny 🤢

• Sick

CoverMeCagney

Nah it’s cos she can’t afford a camera or decent phone to film on….. bit of subtle begging going on in that post

she likes the money, freebies or at least all the potential of those things.

she wants an ego boost as well…. But I think it’s mainly that she’s embarrassed that she’s pregnant again and they are struggling….she also very probably threads here!!!

After a few kids she would have known shes not capable of looking after loads of kids so why then go on to have 12? She cant shop cant clean cant organise dont know what the hells leaving her bank account or dosent care! The state of that kitchen tho if she did it every night like normal pple do it would never get like that she obviously does their tea and then leaves until she can be bothered to clean but having a big family you cant do that routine is very important as is consistency.
Meal plan and then shop for what you need and nothing else is vital and saves time stress and money but she hasn't got a scooby doo.she is in way over her head and those poor kids are suffering.
I mean first day of home school shes in bloody McDonalds with excuse after excuse but the reality is shes just a lazy git

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Another "top up shop"🙄 the amount of boxes of ice Lolly's is shocking im surprised her kids have any teeth left and she got a coconut cake with custard from a takeaway who does that ? she's just so greedy .. and she said at the beginning she has to get packed lunch stuff so where was it ? do they take ice Lilly's to school lol

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I watch American vloggers with huge families and they buy and spend less than her ...Sam CANT cook she just chucks things in the oven ect she's a lazy cook and a lazy shopper she just throws anything in the trolley this will all catch up with her one day when the fortune Tax credits stop she needs to go on a diet of cabbage soup for a month and the weight wouldn't be long in dropping of her and Dave

• Heart

chazzlechuzzle

The way she chucks everything from the haul all over the kitchen table and half of it isn’t even facing the right way around for us to be able to see it - then races through the description in a semi incoherent way… I get she has a busy life but it’s kinda lazy for a self proclaimed haul channel.

Wood79

Chatty Member
It's a shame she's decided to delete all her videos.
Yes I thought she was one of the better family you tubers,nobody could say she exploited her children and I genuinely liked seeing her and her husband together. Having said all that I am watching less of these kind of folk on you tube lately, nothing to do with them more to do with myself.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Sam that doesn't show her kids on YT, and she's talking like Sarah Ingham on that time stamp, so fake
Screenshot_20240417-185340.png

Screenshot_20240417-185347.png

---
And Dave's unwell and still at work.

I hope he doesn't end up like Dave from the R Family
---
She looks exhausted, but it's all her own doing continuously having children.
---
If Dave had any sense he would make sure she gets sterilized after this one, it's for their own good.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm glad she's coming back, we are due more laughs at the state of her, her house ect.

Does she realise, whoever she's getting her advice from ( probably Kayleigh Baldwin) they only want her back to make them not look as bad, they will be saying "don't let them tattlers keep you off YT",

but deep down they want her to show her shit show.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They will be getting hundreds of pounds every week in tax credits and DLA .. and the renovation was a free grant from the government because they have a million kids .She said on a vlog Dave came in from work then SHE lay on the couch for a hour and a half and slept 😮 she's a fkn lazy bitch what does she do all day ?? her kids are at school and if they aren't they are on PlayStations.. Dave's a fkn mug his mates and colleagues must be laughing at him behind his back at her channel and how lazy she is

Last edited:

TVDlover

I like Sam as well. But I do think it's going to be hard having a baby when she already has 10 children.

Alohomora

She’ll probably get PIP payments also for any children with disabilities to bump up their income