Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Her new aldi haul, she doesn’t feel like she saved money shopping there…aye that’s probably because she bought hot chocolate pods, iced coffees, sweets, ice lollies etc etc.

I feel like her kids live mostly on sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Keziah

They will be getting hundreds of pounds every week in tax credits and DLA .. and the renovation was a free grant from the government because they have a million kids .She said on a vlog Dave came in from work then SHE lay on the couch for a hour and a half and slept 😮 she's a fkn bitch what does she do all day ?? her kids are at school and if they aren't they are on PlayStations.. Dave's a fkn mug his mates and colleagues must be laughing at him behind his back at her channel and how lazy she is
Wow! I didn’t realise she got a free grant from the council… so basically she just had loads of kids to live off then! I don’t see why she won’t go out and get a job now all her kids are in school/ college. I know some have additional needs but that isn’t an excuse. Maybe she will loose a bit of weight if she was out working and not sat on her arse all day. I used to like her but I just find her very lazy and fake!

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Hope the little one enjoys his trips round the tat shops in his new stroller because he definitely wont be going anywhere else in it :censored:

• Haha

Lovegardeninguk

That's how she shows love, through "food"
You're so right, probably goes back to her childhood. One thing I've wondered is has anyone ever had the time or inclination to tot up her food spend for a month that she reveals online? It must be approaching £1K a month now!

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Anything she does with them revolves around either B&M ,The Range ,HomeB, Costco's or a supermarket you never hear her mention soft play , swimming ect she's had all they kids and quite frankly cba with them

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She thinks because she doesn't show the kids faces it's ok, and she's not exploiting them ....

but tbh she still is as she's showing the dump they live in, how they live, their bedrooms,she even talks about things that should be private, she swears and shouts at the kids,

her channel is beyond embarrassing.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Dave has checked out... he's just going through the motions in life just trying to get through the day.

The poor bloke looks bloody knackered, he's over weight and looks so unhappy,

he looked the same before his father's passing so Sam can't blame that.

• Heart
In the sainsbury's toy sale video when shes in car you can tell shes hard work cuz she goes off at dave and then smiles at camera but I think cuz she has a hissy fit everytime dave says something he just goes along with whatever she says I dont think shes a nice person in fact I think shes a bitch and a lazy useless one at that.her house is always dirty shes got no routine for anything her hauls are a joke and a waste of money she pisses me off

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Dave was complaining that he had to make the kids tea when she was in the hospital? I know he’d been working but it sounds really dramatic that he couldn’t just make the kids a curry. It’s not like they cook from scratch often anyway so it probably would’ve just been a case of cooking the meat and adding a jar of sauce.

Also, surely one or two of the older kids could’ve made tea? Jodie is 18 isn’t she? Could she not have helped out for one night?

Every single person in that household sounds lazy.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's a embarrassment..

why not just say: 'I cba vlogging atm and im taking time off, I'll be back when I'm out my huff'
---
So back to showing how little her kids get, no holidays, just over fed junk food.

What's with her Halloween obsession shes spending money on shit for Halloween she buys stuff every day for it wth she is so useless its unbelievable
Wheres the money coming from? She spent £60 on that cupboard for bathroom which will last all of 5 min in her shit hole.
Dave needs to put a stop on her reckless spending

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
I wonder how Dave will cope with another kid paired with Sam's histrionic personality - poor bloke looks knackered as it is

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I've always wondered what he actually does work-wise to cover living costs. The food bills alone are scary enough.
I think he works on the roads, the fat one with a shovel not doing much and staring down a hole.

What they take a week in benefits, will be double his wage.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If that's the case I think she needs counseling.. it's pretty obvious it tax-credits she's ploughing through but the money tree will end one day and what's she left with a run down shithole with no memories other than getting took about in a minibus to fkn supermarkets it's pathetic....I have had the same Tree and decorations for years they get kept up the loft why does she buy new ( Christmas/Halloween) stuff each year ? Is she throwing it out after use ? I don't get why she's constantly buying? her wheely bins must be overflowing and why do the kids need GRINCH bed covers? more unnecessary expense courtesy of the Taxpayer

• Heart

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
She says they love Christmas but those kids obviously can't believe in Santa, cos she takes them shopping with her to buy presents and told them today some Xmas presents were coming in the post. How mental was she in the car shouting on in a stupid Scottish accent! If she doesn't start watching what she eats she'll explode over the xmas dinner table! How big has her face got, she looks huge!!

chazzlechuzzle

She laughs it off about the kids not going to school:mad:

Yes the next lot of spongers she is dragging up with zero work ethic.

She even said "if I sent them to school and they have to come home because they are ill that means I have to go and collect them".

Yes you would have to get off your fat arse because they are your kids.

Why does she always think people are watching her when she is talking to the camera in her car :sick:

Lets be honest would anyone want to look at her
This showed a side to Sam I really didn't like... she reminds me very much of an (estranged) SIL I have who has this same not giving any fucks attitude to the kids moral and ethical upstanding or their education... very immature approach to all of that and whatever gives her the easier parenting option... which is basically not to parent. Having also seen Sam interact with her kids a little here and there I can now see shes a very 'soft touch' when it comes to giving in to.. and kinda seems to like being their buddy rather than a mother...(which is fine in moderation but clearly not working well in this case).
I feel for Sam because she has so much on her plate but that said, she's made her bed... there is no need to have this many kids and the sad by-product of this is that your attention to each one is spread too thin, you're knackered and exasperated and then stuff like this happens.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
A few people near me have dogs called Vinny lol ...She named one of her brood Mickey which is a stupid name so I wouldn't be surprised if she did call him that 😒

She's needing help she's clearly got MH issues keeping on having kids in a already burst at the seems overcrowded dump and both her and her husband are overweight and don't look in the best of health plus is it 10 cats she has 😂😂

Last edited: