Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbabe

Is she on the grift for not only a extra washer,a dryer but also a boiler?
How the duck did they even get a sniff in at getting a mortgage?You see Sam when you have a mortgage things like boilers need to have insurance,yearly check up and money put aside for all these and other problems that can happen.

Oh I forgot HB,B&M,The Range are bigger priorities arent they Sam?

No chance those kids will be getting a holiday at half term.
The more I see of her I can see she seems unable to cope.Poor kids
I am pretty sure it's a council house they brought so would of had a huge discount as presumably they had been in council for many years and then would not need a deposit because they use the discount they've gained as the deposit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Sam, if it's a "emotional time" for your family, why are you still filming 🤔.

I smell bullshit, you were smirking the whole time, you just want people to comment and up your algorithm.

Your household is disfunctional, and i hope the high school phones Social Services on you for swearing at them.

Do you never put Lucas in the pram and walk to the shops?.

And still no holiday booked, yet has bought MORE Halloween rubbish.

Where's all last year's stuff?.

Marki

Has anyone else seen the state of that kitchen and the cooker hob 🤮🤮🤮🤮 wow she really needs a day in and crack on with cleaning 6 hours the kids are in school she could get so much done 😭🤷‍♀️ I wouldn’t eat there if you paid me

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's a shame she's so unhappy in her marriage she's got to keep on having baby's to fill the void...is that the only time Dopey Dave gets sex ?

• Heart

Beau2005

Not sticking up for her but the doing it for financial gain as in benefits, isn’t universal credit capped at 3 kids? So all she would really get extra is child benefit which is what like around £15 a week? I could be wrong though.
I’m not 100% sure but I’ve seen on other threads that if a child receives DLA then the benefit cap doesn’t apply. She will receive it for one of the older children. No way would she be able to spend on food and junk like she does without benefits.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
they will be exempt from the benefit cap as a few kids have SN ( learned from other threads) this is the only reason she's firing out babies. Dumb Dave's wage is not covering 14 people and bills ect, the top ups from the tax payer is.

She will be the talk of the community and the hospital, this is probably why dum Dave wants to move.
She wont give a fuck who talks about her.
They would love to move to Scotland not for the kids but for the extra money for the kids.

Have you noticed she talks all sickly sweet to the 1 year old?All fake(n)

She keeps leaving a few shots of some of the other kids in too.Thought she didn't show them 🤷‍♀️

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I will admit I'm a subscriber. I subscribed a couple of years back when I found her funny and down to earth and wasn't selling her kids out. But aft the latest announcement I can't believe she would do this when she was so poorly with the last one. Dave, bless him, seems a lovely bloke but probably just says "yes dear" for a quiet life. I'm also getting quite sceptical about where all this money comes from to buy countless tat week in week out. So if one of her kids she's homeschooling is still doing this come September, she'll have this, a toddler and a 2 month old to contend with plus all her shopping to keep her channel going, very best of luck with that! I have 2 children, if I had my time again (nearly 50, so not happening) i wouldve loved 4 but I know i wouldn't have coped with more than that. These women (Sam, Radford, Sullivan, Ingham) seem to have no cut off and seem to think more kids = better mum or are just having them for views which is extremely sad.
I’m sure she said she was sending him back to school in the vlog where she had an attendance meeting with the school. Not that it will matter if he’s in school or homeschooled as they’re always off anyway.

CoverMeCagney

She is just constantly shopping

and buys absolute rubbish! She does 2-3 different meals to suit the daddy eaters. There’s zero discipline or boundaries.
Obviously the older ones will be moving on soon so she needs more kids to replace them.

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Are we expected to believe she eats portion sizes that small haha,

She's about 7st over weight ffs, and it's not because she's just had a baby, she's was that size before.
---
The kids got a day trip to Asda.

Last edited:
  • Haha

retro444

VIP Member
I notice shes not lifting the camera as high on latest vid, you can actually see how much weight she is carrying. She's not massive but she's in denial and thinks if she can fool viewers she's slimmer she can stuff her face. Don't work that way, she needs to get real and take a look in a full length mirror. Is it just me or is her constant laughing at everything annoying and false. Her hubby comes in sweating after exerting himself playing games with the kids, something the man desperately needs, a good heart healthywork out instead of eating all the shit she feeds him and all you can hear is her massive gob laughing and pointing out the sweat, which is again really good, getting rid of toxins in his body through sweat. She should encourage him and she should quit shoveling cakes in her gob and for once in a her life go exert herself and play with the kids. Fat bitch says are you gonna take me for a costa now, waste of money, coffees toxic. Why don't she go take herself for a costa or will she be feeding him on more cakes and pies like always.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Can't she just be happy with the TEN she's has ?...and her and Dave are getting no younger and are both obese

Poor Millie will get pushed aside even more

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's like grotbags in this vlog,..she's huge and that's not all baby she's obese and probably got gestational diabetes..why's she putting herself and the unborn child in this situation? she still has a long way to go she needs to start eating healthy

and that's serious if her son's wound gets infected

all they kids in her house and she's sat showing baby stuff it's just a shame the 10 she has have been pushed to the side

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Took the kids to a new B&M.... wow, she has no shame ( still no holiday).

And the last thing you and Dave need is a snack wagon.

Reactions: 2