Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Aww I like Sam I really do. However, why the fuck is she having another? I had my daughter in 2006 then my son in 2017. Its the same Dad by the way and we did plan it. Don't get me wrong I love my kids. How in gods hell does she have another though? Ok, so I work full time and Sam is a sahm but it's so hard either way. Millie is the same age as my son and we are just getting it together as a family. She loves having babies. The light in her eyes shon when she said she was in the ante natal unit. I would rather eat my own eyeballs. Good luck to you Sam. Even more good luck to Dave 🙄

Reactions: 3

TVDlover

I watch her and I do like her. I know she said she's broody but definitely don't think they should have any more kids.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Trekking around all the Home Bargains because don't you know her son is obsessed with Halloween 🙄
People get on my nerves rushing the seasons away, can't they celebrate things at the right time, stupid!!

retro444

VIP Member
According to social blade she's only making around £28 a week haha.

Now as a "troll" it's great for us to watch this car crash.

But if she was my relative, I would be begging her to stop filming.

It's not worth it, £28, FFS haha, to show your dump, to show the world your kids get no where, and still no holiday booked.

One of her boys was taking a tantrum, he sounds like a right brat.
Why keep it in, and talk about it, your exploiting them Sam.

Keep the vlogs coming Sam, they're honestly quite shocking tbh.

And this Halloween obsession has been going on from the actual summer holidays,
her rattling on about autumn, and glossing over the fact it was the school holidays, and she never took them a wee holiday.

Your aren't a good mother Sam.
Hi, she don't make much but I guess just over a hundred a month is worth it to her, she can spend it at home bargains lol. She has got an halloween obsession, cause she's THICK, it's the autumn season, not halloween season. Time for autumn decor,, autumn leaf garlands, autumn coloured decor and cushions. She'd rather celebrate one day where demons come out rather than celebrate how beautiful nature is and the changing seasons. Does she ever go for a walk and collect leaves with the children and acorns etc and make crafts with them, or does she just shop all day long. I mean her vids are just shopping hauls and ten minutes long, theres 24 hours in a day, so what does she do...does she learn any skills, teach the children any? I'm guessing no.
What really irks me about this woman is she just ignores whats real, whats real is spending time with her kids, NOT IN A EFFING SHOP! Buy fimo clay, a cricut machine, do lots of crafts. When my sons were little we used to do all kinds of things and lots of walks in nature, which is very therapeutic. This woman thinks shes mother earth with 11 kids,
The thing that I hate most is that they are responsible for all those children, including a new born and they love to drink alcohol at the weekends.. I know She may not have much, but she doesn't hold her drink very well and both would not be able to drive if there was an emergency.
Fully agree polar, it's very irresponsible. Seems to me that shopping and drinking alcohol are the only way she can express her emotions, pretty sad really. I know she probably does not have a lot of spare time, but she could try using it bettering herself or learning, one day she will find herself in an empty nest.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
She is nervous because she has a 9 month old and is 20 weeks pregnant.

Good luck love you are going to need it.

Are they both aware that you can have sex without getting pregnant🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
So she's got 11 kids, constantly shopping every single day,has a new kitchen. Appears to do no meal prep or mass cooking. How much money do they have and where from? Like absolutely no worries whatsoever while spending hundreds a day

CoverMeCagney

So now she’s moaning about hospitals and the NHS

stop and think about it Sam!! Are you a drain in resources by having an 11th kid? Yes! Yes you are! You right there are the problem!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She said the older kids stepped up and helped out at home ...

Why should they though they're just kids themselves.

Stop treating your older kids like slaves Sam you lazy cow.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't think she's trying at all...
if she was,
she wouldn't be in this situation.

The poor boys probably emotionally neglected, because she can't stop having kids,

he will be seeing his friends getting holidays ect, and all he gets is another sibling squeezed in the already over crowded messy house.

CoverMeCagney

moan moan moan

moaning about not getting a doc appointment in one recent blog.....so she adds to the problem by having another kid!!

Her shopping haul is ridiculous,,,,2 garlic baguettes between the lot of them and one pack of mince? never enough food so she compensates with chicken nuggets

and won't answer the house phone bs someone is chasing them.....money problems too

Wood79

Chatty Member
She's back and wants to apologize for the lack of content ? Sam you shut your channel down FFS what you on about ? is that you and Dave made up lol

She needs to cut down on all the junk food and maybe buy a new t-shirt it's ripped at the neck
Well I unsubscribed as it seemed so final this time, part of me thought she would miss it though once the summer had gone and the children were back at school..To just come back though as if nothing has happened apologizing for lack.of content after calling it quits is odd to say the least, very weird behaviour.. .

Lolly71990

VIP Member
So school have threatened to fine her because her son refuses to attend school.
She is now going to home school him o_O
Still talking about moving house.
She will be spending those SCP before she has even received them.
Thats what keeps the Scumivans in Scotland:mad:
Doesn’t want to homeschool him as “she won’t get be able to go to home bargains”.
Wow.

There’s reasons the child won’t go to school. Probably because there are no rules in her house. Just baby making, beige dinners and home bargains tat

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yip Jody is 18 or 19 and a few older boys are 15, 16, 17 ?

all old enough to see to themself and sort something for themselves,
but as it's been said they're all just learning to be lazy.

Justabrowser

I will give her a small amount of credit where the homeschooling fiasco is concerned. Instead of keeping on going in fact I don’t think she started it she didn’t leave it months or years she has in fact sent him back to school before he was out any length of time that I will give a small amount of credit to her for. She was very honest about how she hasn’t the brains to homeschool.