Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's like grotbags in this vlog,..she's huge and that's not all baby she's obese and probably got gestational diabetes..why's she putting herself and the unborn child in this situation? she still has a long way to go she needs to start eating healthy

and that's serious if her son's wound gets infected

all they kids in her house and she's sat showing baby stuff it's just a shame the 10 she has have been pushed to the side

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Took the kids to a new B&M.... wow, she has no shame ( still no holiday).

And the last thing you and Dave need is a snack wagon.

Reactions: 2

Wood79

Chatty Member
This is her come back story as if she has just had time of 🙄ehh Sam you didn't .... below it is her leaving story 😂View attachment 1620049View attachment 1620059
Absolutely weird. I guess at the end of the farewell speech she did say she might miss the channel too much and be back, so obviously has. I refuse to resubscribe to the channel though as think she'll be off again before long. I realise she has lots of children some with complex needs, also with the house renovations and Dave losing his dad things probably got bad for her behind the scenes. However I don't think it's right to think you can just pick your subscribers up when you feel like it like they are some sort of toys. They are real people who despite no doubt going through things themselves chose to take any interest in her..If you have a real job you don't just get to do what you like just because you have issues at home. I know this is why some people do you tube rather than a job it's flexible, but I just think a bit more consideration to subscribers who are customers at the end of the day is required by some. Rant over!

Wood79

Chatty Member
Wonder how long it will be till she gets fed up with Lucas and wants another 🙄.

Has she ever had a job???
I remember her saying she worked at Mothercare...it figures...I am sure it was the ideal job for her apart from it maybe made her even more clucky...

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Both of them are at risk of heart attack and strokes they are both greedy overweight cunts and her fingers are grubby looking

the kids are probably overweight with rotten teeth ?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Wonder why they're not showing from the neck down 🤔🐖🐖
---
Can't take their kids on holiday because they're to greedy 🥩🍕🍟

TVDlover

I do really like then both and think they are good parents. They do seem to have a lot on their plate and shouldn't have any more kids.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And will be in receipt of a fortune in tax credits ( handouts) because no way Dave's wage will keep 12 people and all they cats..With them having 10 kids and only one wage and some of the kids have special needs she would qualify for the free home improvement grant

chazzlechuzzle

omg she’s pregnant wtfffff
---
“we weren’t expecting to fall pregnant”

you know how it happens right Sam?!!!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Another boy to join the already over crowded unhappy house ...
In a vlog, in the reflection in the kitchen mirror a boy was in it ( possibly Shane?) and omg he was huge looking for his age and I don't mean height

It's such a shame for the other TEN🥲,..less space and attention for them and this new boy will get pushed aside soon enough

Last edited:

chazzlechuzzle

I dunno if it’s because I’m from London but I have extreme trouble understanding what she says - accent and sort of a slurring incoherence?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
At this point ( her 12th🙄) how can you even say congratulations it's beyond ridiculous.

I hope they've tight her tubes but I doubt it.

Poor wee girl going home to that.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Only one wage being earned and the rest of the money they will receive will be a large sum of benefits.You never hear her her say the kids have had a hair cut.Took the kids out for a couple of hours and whinged about the cost:rolleyes: