Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
A mortgage with 11 kids, and only one person working on a low wage 🤔
---
Plus they're nearly forty, and don't look in the best of health.
---
It's not like he's a pilot or a open heart surgeon.

He will only be getting around £500 a week ( even if that).

The mortgage company must have took all their benefits into account haha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
So school have threatened to fine her because her son refuses to attend school.
She is now going to home school him o_O
Still talking about moving house.
She will be spending those SCP before she has even received them.
Thats what keeps the Scumivans in Scotland:mad:

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She didn't need anything from Costco except the toothpaste, shower gel, and pizza tray..

She really needs to get a grip on her buying crap, or the kids will grow up resentful they get no holidays.

How can sit and watch others on YT going places, while her kids are sat at home.
---
She doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with her oldest daughter.

Think she prefers the boys.

Poor Millie wasn't even allowed the TV on.

She could take the younger ones to soft play or a fun swimming pool, but that would take her away from the couch, she's a lazy bitch.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
10 kids already that are deprived ..and she can barely cope and a filthy overcrowded house full of cats 🤮🤮, ...DAVE YOU ARE A MUG she's only wanting another so she can stay at home longer and not work

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Probably the older ones get left in charge ? , Is it 10 cats she has ?🤦 .The amount of money she spends on food is shocking

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
The kids portions will be small because they are full up with all the junk they have ate before hand and I noticed only her and Dave have steaks all the time they are good to themselves ..When the plates are sitting i can't help but think of the cats roaming around her worktops 🤮
There’s a cat that keeps coming in her house that isn’t even hers as well.

I like cats but she has too many, domestic cats aren’t even meant to live in big groups like that.

I also can’t help but think about the repercussions of her owning so many cats on the neighbours too. You just know everyone’s garden is being used as a litter tray.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Washes her hands after touching her phone and then later in the same video coughs into her hand but continues preparing the food

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I dunno if it’s because I’m from London but I have extreme trouble understanding what she says - accent and sort of a slurring incoherence?
Im northern and i mostly understand her.

I’m not sure it’s very helpful to you that she says a lot of words incorrectly too. The worst is chorizo or should I said chorizio 🙄

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
well put @Telly Fanatic

they seem to have a grand tudor feast every day. can’t see her taking all the kids many places because i bet she just starts flapping and snapping (i remember her saying she was walking round the supermarket once, very close to snapping at anyone who as much as looked at her)

I remember there used to be a lot more 🍺 in the vlogs. seemed more chill back then

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Surely part of the fun of decorating for Christmas is having the decorations for years so they’re all kinda sentimental, plus let’s me honest all she buys is cheap tat so it’s an even bigger waste of money. If she saved all this stupid spending she could do something really nice for the kids.

I notice Jodie uses she/they pronouns on Instagram now too 👀

• Wow
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's back and wants to apologize for the lack of content ? Sam you shut your channel down FFS what you on about ? is that you and Dave made up lol

She needs to cut down on all the junk food and maybe buy a new t-shirt it's ripped at the neck

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart