Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Disclaimer I do not follow Chloe !! I was being nosey.
But is this woman fukin deluded in the likes considering the caption ?
Considering we all know she’s skint without her owners ? Her grandparents, her brother in law, dad and whoever else she fukin fleeces
#Deluded

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She needs to give up, the walkers do not want Lauryn anywhere near them. Crazy witch wasn't 5 mins ago she was setting up fake accounts and tagging Kyle mentioning he had a 4th lion. Absolute nutcase, one flew over the canary nest #delayedflight #infinity pool #beggymitchell

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Now u mention it been an awfy long time since she’s mentioned her endo playing up? Remember her saying she’s that bad she can’t hold her baby then 8k a month landing in her bank and it’s gone?

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
The minute she posts a photo up of there holiday I have to comment 😆😆 just something on the lines of why do you never give a special thank you to KW for gifting/funding you these trips its abit unfair Lozza you should always thank the hand that feeds you. I'm literally waiting for a post to go up watch this space 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Honestly how much of an embarrassing old wreck is she gonna look, swanning about for 15 years thinking she's better than everyone else, gloating on SM then at the stroke of midnight on giros 18th birthday it all turns back in to a pumpkin 🎃

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Look at the HUUUUUGEEE bunch of roses Mrs Walker has recieved for Valentine’s Day!!
How many bunches of flowers did quagmire get? And she can’t even sing I can buy my own flowers 😂😂cause that would be kairo paying 💰

• Haha
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She cracks me up… nae cunt was arsed about her birthday, but of course they’re all in her imaginary DM’s 🤦‍♀️ The humiliation of only a couple of birthday shares one being from midsize!

Wow night and day from Annie’s birthday! Annie has real friends and had a mountain of birthday messages! Speaks volumes about the type of person Begman is!!

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Does she even have anyone to invite to his parties?
I was thinking this myself
1. Chloe Et Al
2. Big Pete and mini Pete
3. The live in nanny
4. The other paid nanny ( Cazza)
5. Lauren Goodger
6.Jess might
7. Nadia
Party is done no phones please

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Thank you Lauren for having a wee read at what I wrote about the person who lives in your house who speaks Spanish, then sending urself the fake question however love if ur going to insist of telling lies you must have a good memory!!

clear it up then hun- in the same day u said he’s been learning it from day one along with English by whoever the Spanish person is at home now ur saying he goes to a Spanish nursery and had some extra lessons at home so which is it?
Funny how these “followers” are fixated on the Spanish since this is what we’ve been talking about on here u ain’t fooling anyone
---

---

And no u can’t take any credit u don’t speak it so ur no teaching him it nor are u paying for it kyle is
Eh where the fuck are his curls 😲😲 did she run out of curly Ellie 😂 His hair is getting straighter by the day, god knows what her obsession with his hair being curly is, if it’s because of Kyle’s youngest son R it’s pointless as his curls are more Afro type and certainly no curly Ellie required.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Imagine asking a stranger/ ex client / absent father to pay for your sagging body parts surgery.
What does that have to do with Quan?
Does those sagging bits stop her being a mum ?
No

You have a car, new home, salary for raising your child although he’s at nursery and when he’s not there you want a nanny.
Quite disgusting
Clear as day she only had him for 💸💵💴💶💷
Mrs Walker must have kicked off reading that part I would have.

• Haha
  • Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
I have to laugh when she posts up the drills like she has to prove it… The biggest proof we see all the time is that she isn’t allowed to show his face…. But opened and Instagram account for him.. dangled the carrot to say she was making it live and then not a peep… time to retire the Pele book now and try The boy who cried wolf… real life lesson right there….I see Amelia has a couple of digs on her page Billy no mates
Drills every day. Does this silly cunt know that if you want to get anywhere in the football world it’s the dedicated parents who have to spend hours at training and coaching sessions and matches every weekend… she can’t be arsed to parent giro after 50 hours at nursery, she ain’t got it in her to be a football mum. Fucking stupid lol

• Heart
  • Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
If I remember rightly it was “ we ain’t going anywhere I’ll come knocking “
I swear ol' saggy tits said that when Kairo starts asking why he doesn't have a Dad she's taking him to Kyle's doorstep so Kyle can answer.

It's mental on so so many levels.

1. She made her choice knowing he didn't want to be involved
2. It's the same as the petition attempting to force absent fathers to be physically and emotionally present
3. She lives off Kyle and Annie and thinks she's in charge like I genuinely don't understand the audacity or mentality.

If she does turn up at the door with Kairo the damage will be unparalleled because he will be rejected to his face all because she's an arrogant cunt.

Ffs Carron should have fucking swallowed.

• Heart
  • Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
These are random ones that pissed me off although we touched on it yday for blocked to see

She did a lot icba to get them she’s a proper cunt
The truth is she can’t keep up financially.. champagne lifestyle on a Prosecco budget.. Beggy the noodles in Lidl are cheap.. just in case you are struggling between heating and eating love… get Caron to get you some next time she is there

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

I hate the way she dresses him!
baggy clothes, black and beige colours, designer names on every sleeve.
he's a child, surely he wants to wear colour and dress up??

But no, shes probably strolled into that kids party wanting everyone to see he's wearing Givenchy, 'no photos please' of kairo WALKER, KW dog collar on show bragging about moving to her mansion. Wanting everyone to be jealous shes minted when we all know where the money is from.

also if my sister borrowed money from me then rocked up from her latest Mexico holiday with fresh lashes and nails, son wearing designer labels - I'd be fuming??

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Annie has got her shit together but there is no way on this earth she would marry KW for the money. She’s already his significant other. She would be very very comfortable either way.

If Annie had ended it with KW, her settlement would be in a diff league to Lozza, even judge was said clearly he was convinced it was a brief encounter.

Annie could stay in the 7m mansion indefinitely even after the boys turn 18 as she can prove they were a cohabiting couple & she was his spouse. Lozza was just a dirty little once or twice spunk trapper.

What am saying is Annie stayed with KW coz she loves him and she wants her little family to work thru it. I do think tho if Kyle so much as DM’s a slag it would be done for good no questions asks. He’s on his very last chance.

Lozza is beside herself waiting in the wings just incase!

• Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
I hate the way she dresses him!
baggy clothes, black and beige colours, designer names on every sleeve.
he's a child, surely he wants to wear colour and dress up??

But no, shes probably strolled into that kids party wanting everyone to see he's wearing Givenchy, 'no photos please' of kairo WALKER, KW dog collar on show bragging about moving to her mansion. Wanting everyone to be jealous shes minted when we all know where the money is from.

also if my sister borrowed money from me then rocked up from her latest Mexico holiday with fresh lashes and nails, son wearing designer labels - I'd be fuming??
Not HER mansion. Moving to Kyle and Annie’s mansion. She is just babysitting it for 15 years 😂

• Heart
  • Haha