Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Thank you Lauren for having a wee read at what I wrote about the person who lives in your house who speaks Spanish, then sending urself the fake question however love if ur going to insist of telling lies you must have a good memory!!

clear it up then hun- in the same day u said he’s been learning it from day one along with English by whoever the Spanish person is at home now ur saying he goes to a Spanish nursery and had some extra lessons at home so which is it?
Funny how these “followers” are fixated on the Spanish since this is what we’ve been talking about on here u ain’t fooling anyone
---

---

And no u can’t take any credit u don’t speak it so ur no teaching him it nor are u paying for it kyle is
He knows 'EVERYTHING' in Spanish... Does that include swear words eg. 'cunt'. We demand the receipts for this. Surely she would have loads of vids of him speaking fluently and posting it🙄
Lying bastard of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Annie seems so down to earth. They probably had money and fame for so long they have no need to flaunt it. I can imagen Annie treats her mum and sisters to everything she has she probably takes them on holidays with her and just seems genuinely happy. Loz on the other hand lives a miserable existence of knowing she's living out the back side of kyle and only has this life style down to fleecing her son and the father that never wanted him. She has to live watching kyle treat his 3 other sons to a life she could only imagen giving little kairo and just a all round ponce. She feels like she has to flaunt this designer stuff because that's all she's has. There's a saying money can't buy happiness and lozz is living proof of that.

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Thing is though on some pics Kyle looks dreadful and others he looks decent. Either way the fact that Loz is still obsessed with his dick nearly four years later says something.

If him and Annie ever divorce (see Loz, wait for a man to be single) I'd defo consider getting on it.

He must be an incredible shag.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Poor wee lad it's not often that she gets to play on clean flooring, lauryn is treating him by taking him round chloes where he's not going to put his hand in infected carpets or fall over amazon boxes

• Haha
  • Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
I know MJ Amelia walks in the shadows of this thread even tho rightfully it is a 1/3 about her. Lozza the big fat pan face slag takes the limelight BUT let’s give this silly bastards her dues…. Looks an absolute cunt with the new fringe. Absolutely thort she would be stealing a 1 year olds birthday party lime light but had to rip the piss on herself before we all do it.

The block fringe looks likes Lozza’s crusty minge.

p.s going to cancun and spreading giros maintenance money on a holiday coz it’s your birthday DOESN'T make u a strong independent mother.

Thanks for listening.

• Haha

leepdeex

This literally isn’t true lol, my hairdresser is Russian her husband is American and her nanny is french. She tried to teach her son all 3 languages from when he was a baby and he still couldn’t string a sentence together in 1 language when he was 5.. she paid for a top speech therapist and he told her she was crazy for trying to teach him all those languages at once and she should of taught a base language and then added another one once he’d established his speech. LG just chats absolute shite

Attachments

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Yip their away together new vid showing the 2 kids playing football funnily enough!!
Ladies I thought u guys were in paradise but you are balls deep in tattle 😂😂😂😂😂
Finally showing their pals!! Awww Lauren you are a fucking loser having to scrap the bottom of the barrel to hang around with a known prositute you will both have ur money stoped around the same time just aswell u have one another pair of scumbags!!! 🤮🤮

8k a month and kairo always dressed like a wee tink his clothes always look too big on him 🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Happy birthday ya scruffy slag. Thanks for the entertainment. What a sorry state of affairs when only birthday wish is from mid-size brass Morgan & someone u don’t no.

Spending the Walkers money on herself ageannn selfish bastard. Wonder if giro is terrorising business class legging it up and down with a shitty nappy. X

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Another Goodman classic was blocking a Tattler and all the "I see you" stories because she thought it was Annie! @projectstadium2 still love how much you upset her 🤣
I loved that so much 😂😂😂 it was the stories of I can see you 👀👀, absolutely crying that she thought Annie was checking out her stories when it was...project stadiums account 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s so weird the secrecy, we knew they were together.
She has no other mates, notice she hasn’t been away with her sisters since they tried to fleece KW
Must be spend the baby daddies wages week
Seeing as they both don’t work

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Just lost this tattle thread but lucky enough when you type in tattle lauryn goodman we are right at the top of Google so we can not be missed 🤣🤣

Also what was at the top of the page was this absolute belter..... the face on it 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder what hurt most?!...wearing her top like that or KW pie'ing her and her sprog 😂😂

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I see Chloe is whinging about being tired as Isla is only sleeping for 3 hours…after always sleeping from 7-7… I’m sure your sister will lend you the nanny that kw pays for… I have to laugh if this is all you have going on in your life a couple of sleepless nights…. Not too tired to beg for a collab for a photo shoot

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Look at dat waist after 3 children... HOW?!?! 😂 Stunning figure all in proportion unlike lard arse Loz 🤮
What’s Lozza’s excuse huh? You’ve got the same hours in a day, probably less than Annie (as she doesn’t have a nanny or a partner) to exercise. Don’t know why she thinks Annie could possibly be stalking her when Annie’s got everything that sad sack wants 😂

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Single mami takes Jamaica🥳 didn’t we predict this a year ago🤣 what’s next? Iran to connect with his Persian mako’s roots?

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
My fave thing has got to be the whole puma shitshow! The petition, the 'corrected' boots, the threat to a grown ass man, to not wear anything with his own kids names on😂😂
Amelia calling out puma...whilst wearing puma🤯😭☠ thick bitches the lot of them. How Loz doesn't wake up with full on cringe every morning is beyond me😅😂

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Totally agree with everything use have said...easy for anyone else to say this and that but I'm sure Annie is well in control of the situation, whereas we have the lauryns or the world who think they are special but are nothing and will never have anything as her full life Is funded by someone else. Hope she enjoys it while it last lol.

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Of course
You ever look at a picture and you can hear it... KAIRO WALKERRRRRRR no doubt screeched at full capacity.... thinking everyone will know who she is (like you'd want anybody to know) when really her and her spawn are irrelevant AF. She cracks me up. His passport is probably fucking Goodman as it should be if you weren't a desperate weirdo but slack alice likes to shout otherwise 😂🤮

• Haha