Goodman Sisters #9 Lauryn Goodman, the only pussy KW didn’t want to keep 🐈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely will die of bleeping embarrasment for her if she moves near them. Like I don't even know why because it's Lauryn Goodman and we all know the desperado has zero shame and cannot take a hint but honestly I will be deceased at her.

Reactions: 16
Found the nanny ad the other day and had to laugh 1 tht shed put he loves footy on it 2 she dumps him at nursery mon to fri so nanny will be evenings and weekends and 3 itd got no likes or comments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found the nanny ad the other day and had to laugh 1 tht shed put he loves footy on it 2 she dumps him at nursery mon to fri so nanny will be evenings and weekends and 3 itd got no likes or comments

Awww so she looks after him during the night when he’s asleep and is paid £8k where do we get a job like this???

Reactions: 12
Awww so she looks after him during the night when he’s asleep and is paid £8k where do we get a job like this???
Don’t be silly. Kyle jr doesn’t sleep, he’s too busy grinding to become a Spanish speaking golfing, footballing prodigy😂 The nanny needs to be qualified to handle this up and coming star ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at the HUUUUUGEEE bunch of roses Mrs Walker has recieved for Valentine’s Day!!
How many bunches of flowers did quagmire get? And she can’t even sing I can buy my own flowers 😂😂cause that would be kairo paying 💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She ll post some shite about her giro being the only one she needs this valentines day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunate for Kairo his got no choice but to be her only valentines. I'm sure his forking the bill for her valentines aswel poor boy 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Valentine’s Day to beggy begman I’m sure Annie is being spoilt by her man 😂❤
---

Oh them roses are beautiful… the cutest couple ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well you're all wrong. She's posting about Curly Ellie being essential. bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In beggys wildest wet dreams she would be receiving roses from her unconsenting sperm donor... Wonder if he ever sent her roses int he decade he chased her 🤔😂 she talks so much tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the utter bleeping selfishness of going to Caribbean with your child’s money on your birthday Coz you think that highly of yourself to deserve it then poor giro gets a tit party with mid size Petes maintenance payment brat & that’s it.

Poor little bastard. See she’s fishing about for holiday clothes coz she looks like an absolute selfish bleep that she spent her birthday on hol and giro doesn’t.

Lozza doesn’t get flowers coz she’s a bleeping psycho. Queen Annie deserves them. Brilliant selfless mama and wifey to Kyle. Lozza’s actual bleeping dream !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.