Goodman Sisters #9 Lauryn Goodman, the only pussy KW didn’t want to keep 🐈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot that is loz has been called out for having fun abroad which is why she has put the disclaimer for a family hotel

so hey proz welcome back to the thread
She will get all these suggestions and then beg them hotels to “work with her”
She’s quite embarrassing it you ask me

Reactions: 14
Single mami takes Jamaica🥳 didn’t we predict this a year ago🤣 what’s next? Iran to connect with his Persian mako’s roots?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh look at the state of that old tart, relatable single mami 🙄🙄, do all my single mamis prefer, a summer or winter 5 star holiday??? Is she for bleeping real???? Na doll in the real world where single mamis don't shag rich men for a 18 year cash machine they work and pay bills through a cost of living crisis. Cannot wait til that dumpy little bleep falls on her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Single mami takes Jamaica🥳 didn’t we predict this a year ago🤣 what’s next? Iran to connect with his Persian mako’s roots?
Why on earth would Mami autocrroect to Mako???
Anyway, Loz will claim that Giro can speak patois along with Spanish. He can also sing reggae and play the drums🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s asking for hotel recommendations for Punta Cana, Bahamas and Jamaica
#bleep
Was this yesterday…..? If so has she been quiet over the past few days?
If so it’s funny Annie posted up yesterday asking for recommendations for something and this is what she claps back with every time stalker Begman…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was this yesterday…..? If so has she been quiet over the past few days?
If so it’s funny Annie posted up yesterday asking for recommendations for something and this is what she claps back with every time stalker Begman…
She posted three stories back to back asking for recommendations for Cancun (didn’t she just go there?😂), the Bahamas and Jamaica. Maybe she thought asking for three places would show Annie that she’s better than her😂😂😂😂 she makes such a show of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She posted three stories back to back asking for recommendations for Cancun (didn’t she just go there?😂), the Bahamas and Jamaica. Maybe she thought asking for three places would show Annie that she’s better than her😂😂😂😂 she makes such a show of herself
She said Punta Cana ( Dominican Republic ) she’s touring the Caribbean clearly fukin idiot
Her followers are not living rent free and able to go on 4 Caribbean all inclusive trips per year
She’s a top bleep
The life before she birthed KW son was not like this
Keep showing yourself hun

Go on as many holiday as you like hun ur still ugly,still a tit mum,still don’t have any pals, still don’t contribute jack tit to kairos upbringing and it’s still all going to come to an end 15years

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Go on as many holiday as you like hun ur still ugly,still a tit mum,still don’t have any pals, still don’t contribute jack tit to kairos upbringing and it’s still all going to come to an end 15years
So true.... She's hoaching inside and out. Unrelatable unlikeable lard ass piece of excrement

• Heart
Walker isn't right today. He went from warm-up early, seemed to be crying before the game and then couldn't catch Bailey.

With Sian deleting Insta for a while (her story yesterday); hoping they're all okay.

• Sad
  • Wow
Walker isn't right today. He went from warm-up early, seemed to be crying before the game and then couldn't catch Bailey.

With Sian deleting Insta for a while (her story yesterday); hoping they're all okay.
What was on sians story?

Reactions: 6
I see from Chloe’s stories that Amelia is maid of honour at her wedding! No mention of ole lozza

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see from Chloe’s stories that Amelia is maid of honour at her wedding! No mention of ole lozza

😂😂
Indeed it will be chav city judging by the outfits I have seen today….. hope Mel is a bridesmaid and her 2 kids… however the difficult conversation with her older sister… sorry King kash cannot be a paigeboy as it’s too difficult to navigate for the guests since
The Walkers have banned you from showing his face…. Who will no doubt turn up in white 😂😂🤣
---

Does she still have her Kyle Walker fan page ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Indeed it will be chav city judging by the outfits I have seen today….. hope Mel is a bridesmaid and her 2 kids… however the difficult conversation with her older sister… sorry King kash cannot be a paigeboy as it’s too difficult to navigate for the guests since
The Walkers have banned you from showing his face…. Who will no doubt turn up in white 😂😂🤣
---

Does she still have her Kyle Walker fan page ?
She will turn up in that ann summers get up with grotty off white tights

• Haha
  • Sick

They’ve just found out Lauren is their new next door neighbour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Midsize pete was posting on her stories the other day in alderley edge, shes not from there so i bet she was there visiting loz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope the deal falls thru and lozza ends up homeless. Surely she won’t move to near Manchester, shes not that twisted SURELY !

Reactions: 6
I hope the deal falls thru and lozza ends up homeless. Surely she won’t move to near Manchester, shes not that twisted SURELY !
Now now, we’ve all been here long enough to know that she surely is that twisted. When she moves there, she’ll start on about how Giro speaks Spanish with a manc accent😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.