Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230201_222510_Instagram.jpg

Trying? Really, hun? Trying?

I have been convinced for years. You're fucking hanging.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s favourite/funniest Lauryn moment? There are so many to pick from, I’m torn between Kyle Walker junior on the app, the snail rant and the trip to Annie’s birthday venue the day after her party
My top faves are:

1. “I’ll sing like a canary,” screamed shrilly from the car that Kyle paid for😂

2. “I’ve heard from employees at puma and puma’s bullying of a child has made employees walk out” 😭

3. Anytime she posts a cheap copy of Annie and Sian’s outfits or tags herself in places they’ve been to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Instagram vs the real reality! … sorry it’s a long one 😃 we all know this 👇🏼

She thought she was the winner in the end, but in reality if she wasn’t such a cunt I’d pity her!

So she got some money every month and a house and car. Annie could spend her whole month’s maintenance on one bag then go book a luxurious holiday. Her house is out of this world and she could buy and sell Lozza, in fact she already owns her 😂

She has a son who hasn’t met his Dad, she is a single mum and baby daddy has no interest, her family very seldom acknowledge her and she is short on friends. Annie has 3 boys who have a close bond with their Dad and have grown up in a family unit. Annie has supportive friends and family, and an amazing bond with her sister. She has a large group of long term friends who we see she she has a cracking time with.

As for these amazing holidays Lozza goes on.. she has no partner/husband to enjoy all the special moments with or to kick a ball with Kairo. Holidays are great but without the right people or ‘your person’ with you it’s not all that, it doesn’t hit the same. I love experiencing life with my hubby and our son, no amount of money could ever replace that, so in reality she is actually really poor where it matters! She goes on holiday with a girl she is ashamed to acknowledge, they’re not close long term friends and she only goes with her as it means she doesn’t need to go alone.

So when you are feeling smug and think you’re winning really you’re not. Annie trumps you in every single aspect in life and it drives you mad!

Will just add how nice it is to see Annie come out the other side, back having a social media presence and absolutely loving life with her husband and kids, great friends and an amazing family! I know who I would rather be ☺🥰 x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
Some of you may have seen my comments on other threads (heartbreak & my partner cheated), my husbands fling didn’t get pregnant (thank fuck) however she is so similar to Lauren in the sense that even now two years later (after a month long fling) you would assume she was the wife and I was the other woman. I’ve never met her but like Lauren she goes out of her way to make my life hell, I have nothing but sympathy for Annie. It’s all very easy to say leave your husband but when you have kids and your entire lives are entwined it’s difficult, it’s awful to feel like this and if I had a younger personal trainer I would have had a fling with him as well😂.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I will be 45 in 15 years and I will make sure I find out the end of this storie 😩😅😅😅😅😅 maybe she will be drawing the maintenance out and saving it in cash who knows. But I can't help but feel sorry for kyle I no his a cheating rat but no one deserves to take your earnings especially when you already have a family what she's done should be a crime

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Can someone refresh me on how nobody begman managed to get interviewed about her endo miracle before she even revealed the father? Surely no one was waiting to discover who the father of Lozza prozza’s baby was😂😂😂

Edit - I just noticed that this is the post that has made me a VIP. I would like to thank my fellow tatters and of course, my best girl Lauryn for making this possible🙌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly😂😂
---

Loz has really come through with the material 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It's so hard to know what to do in that situation with 3 young lads. My ex was having an affair whilst I was very very ill, I was 25 and had just lost our daughter, we had just bought a beautiful big house and we were under dr consultation due to losing multiple pregnancies, I was like a skeleton and I had lost my hair due to chemo. When I was better I walked away. We didn't have a living child together in the end and I fucked off. I guess you just do what feels right

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Amelia has reposted this…..
Is she the spokeswoman for footballers ?
Won’t stop her wanting one wtf ???
Especially with predatory females like your sissy on the prowl for one to fund her lifestyle... That family are so thick.. every single last one of them... Bunch of ratchet slags

Reactions: 26

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Likkklleeeee recap;

Loz The Proz
  • Still unemployed
  • Still Washed up
  • Still running that KW fan page
  • Currently packing up, getting ready to move into her 15 year residency at AW’s home.
  • Barely Posted Anything
  • Asked her single mother followers for high value removal companies
  • Asked her single mother followers for a pool cleaning company as we can alllll relate to that
  • Asked her followers for birthday ideas for Quan

Amelia
- Still stuck to Leon
- Still in those vans
-Still working out ( at least)

Chloe
-Still unable to cook
-Still got them fucked up teeth
-Still not married

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
give it 24hrs and a post will be up trying to spite them she can't help herself. I fully feel like Annie has got to a place where she's untouchable anything lozza says or dos doesn't affect her anymore

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
More of a lurker here only commented a few times, but Chloe's birthday reel to Hudson gave me the ick i'm pretty sure that reel was more about Grant than Hudson!

Look at my man 99% of the reel was filled with Grant like look at him he's mine 🤣
Imagine naming your kid Hudson Hall. Like is he a child or boarding school founded in the 1600s?

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Poor boy
Kairo Goodman love child conceived during a one night paid for romp makes his debut for Hull United with his washed up mother in the stands

Sources say his father has still never met him despite paying for his housing/ education and holidays for 18 years. sources say lozagne has never had a partner and says she has dedicated her life to Kairos career.
Sources say she now is ready to meet someone.. she is homeless after all

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Hold the fuck up!!!
Kiaro who is 2 can translate English to Spanish 😂😂😂😂
Just shut the fuck up lauren and stop making up pure and utter shite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25