Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She isn’t pretty at all is she? She’s probs spent ages posing for the perfect insta pic and that was the best she managed

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Can someone refresh me on how nobody begman managed to get interviewed about her endo miracle before she even revealed the father? Surely no one was waiting to discover who the father of Lozza prozza’s baby was😂😂😂

Edit - I just noticed that this is the post that has made me a VIP. I would like to thank my fellow tatters and of course, my best girl Lauryn for making this possible🙌🤣
I am a woman scorned I want to say you stole my thread title and made it better

I am as bitter as Lairen is to Annie fukkkkk I relate to the hoe
Two rejects me and loz #fuckkkkkk

The thing is I reckon loz contacts people for interviews. The ones she has done are pretty sad as f.

I was having a look on her besties page Jess?
Remember when they shared a bag for a pic
Now jess is with Jermaine and loz has been thrown out the door.
Will she ever find love ?
Imagine sacrificing love for a lifetime of stalking the real walkers

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
They will have something planned no way would Annie just happily carry on knowing she slept with her man and then forced him into buying her a mansion and everything else . Whilst having the nerve to call him a bad dad and stalk them .
Not buying her though. That’s where Lauryn has lost because it will never be hers.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I think my favourite is the puma boots aswell just fuck off asif people are walking out their jobs 🙈 and saying puma have decided to correct ur boots 😂😂 I could order a pair saying kairo is a goodman is I decided it’s got fuck all to do with puma or it’s employees what I choose to have on my boots 😂😂

what makes me feel creeped out about that though is that she’s put a picture on her insta with RRR names and dob that isn’t right
Someone should defo redo it and put 'Goodman' on. She might smash one of her burner phones 😂

---

I would pay , 💰 🤑 💸 to have seen her reaction when FYI its a boy was posted by Annie.

Absolute mic drop 🎤 🖕
Me too😂 th
I would pay , 💰 🤑 💸 to have seen her reaction when FYI its a boy was posted by Annie.

Absolute mic drop 🎤 🖕
Me too😂 I bet the boxroom was in a right state that day🤯😂

---

This is beyond cringe
She's the one that's been relentless...the irony lmao.
Bet she pissed her pants just typing his name hoping for acknowledgement.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Has Amelia platt blocked you lol
Howlinggggg think she looks more like a Gail Goodman but
---

I know MJ Amelia walks in the shadows of this thread even tho rightfully it is a 1/3 about her. Lozza the big fat pan face slag takes the limelight BUT let’s give this silly bastards her dues…. Looks an absolute cunt with the new fringe. Absolutely thort she would be stealing a 1 year olds birthday party lime light but had to rip the piss on herself before we all do it.

The block fringe looks likes Lozza’s crusty minge.

p.s going to cancun and spreading giros maintenance money on a holiday coz it’s your birthday DOESN'T make u a strong independent mother.

Thanks for listening.
They are 3 handsome boys... Hopefully Cairo Goodman hasn't inherited Kyle's beak and prozzys pan face maybe he has and that's how she puts so much emphasise on his curly hair 😂🤔

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Yeah I would to would drive me mad knowing I'm funding that Beggers life style. I think I would do anything to half that wage she's getting. I'm sure Annie and there lawyers aren't stupid

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Wonder if mid sized is going on holiday with her and they can pose like wallys for the gram with filters as well 😂😂😂

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Since we mentioned Chlo showing up hummingbird bridal for fucking up her wedding dress she hasn’t mentioned them or tagged them on insta since 🤣🫣 wonder if they made her pay in the end?

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Big filthy pervy Paul is looking for a slice of the maintenance, please be my gf, I've never seen anything like you lauryn, your telling us eyeball Paul 🫠🫠

• Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Peter Griffin Legs!!!! Howling.
But also they are my exact legs which is why I live in black tights and leggings 🍗

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Awww so she looks after him during the night when he’s asleep and is paid £8k where do we get a job like this???
Don’t be silly. Kyle jr doesn’t sleep, he’s too busy grinding to become a Spanish speaking golfing, footballing prodigy😂 The nanny needs to be qualified to handle this up and coming star ⭐

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I jist proper snorted laughing in the middle of a pub at this 😂😂😂, everyone pure looking over 😂😂

Peter Jayne Morgan, big Pete, mid sized Pete the fashion model 😂😂😂
---

Katy Jayne Morgan modelling for Ann Summers like her beggy mate 😂😂😂
LOOOOOOOOOL don’t I’m on the mojitos and looking back at my last posts can’t even understand what I was saying “ whose”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pete wishes she looked that good🤣🤣🤣🤣😁
Fukin fat lump

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
This has to be a photoshop error 🤣 why her arse like Oo
Fs thought ppl were to stop chopping down trees to save the planet then u have loz attaching her arse to a tree trunk. She is one hacket cunt. She thinks coz Kyle shagged had from behind he message her but the problem for her is he already knows what her pan face looks like now 🤣🤣

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Wee beggar should enjoy the holidays before moving into Annie and kyles mansion. Annie if ur reading this make sure to install the most expensive heating systems just now and remove some insulation while the tramps away. 😂 see how much she has when she has to use their money for bills. No judge will hand that thing more of their income. Sure a lot more of kyles income will be funnelled into Annie’s businesses. Successful business woman rhat she is.
Also, make sure to take a selfie together to celebrate ur investment in ur new house and post once lozzas in 😂😂😂

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Brighton Bike woulda seen it first
Her forced happiness Vs Their genuine happiness she wanted to ruin
We don’t sleep with taken men round here loz

makes me laugh she has so many dms allegedly giving her jokesssss
But begs for comments and likes
No one subscribed to her website it’s like where they at ?
It's her multiple personalities and accounts messaging her. She can't make money subscribing for her own website. Absolute psycho.