Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kairo is obsessed with all of those things that Kyle likes or has? Hmmmm. Interesting. Quicker just to say Lauryn is obsessed with Kyle.

She's such a bleeping gone wrong
how the hell would a 2/3 year old like golf without someone close to him playing it. She is batshit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was there not something a few months back of Kyle liking golf or playing golf? If I haven't misremembered then she's absolutely roasting for mentioning that now.

She's never mentioned that before, she's bleeping deranged

Reactions: 12
Football obvvvvv after the man that ignores him ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ I despair of this reprobate... How about you protect your child ahead of obsession over a man that doesn't want either of use.

• Haha
Golf ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… I'm absolutely dyingggg what a complete BEG ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… how does she not see she looks like a complete cling on to kyle. I bet Annie and Kyle absolutely piss themselves at old begger ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was there not something a few months back of Kyle liking golf or playing golf? If I haven't misremembered then she's absolutely roasting for mentioning that now.

She's never mentioned that before, she's bleeping deranged
Iโ€™m sure I remember Kyle playing golf a while ago.

Yes kyle plays Golf aswel as football in his spare time. He posted up on his stories when he got home from the world cup about being able to play golf again and she's ovbs seen it and completely run with it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… that's tickled me seeing that ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recent Rob and Romesh episode with the 3 lions-they go play golf with Kyle ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proper nutter that one, does she think Kyle will be stalking her page and be like oh look the lad likes golf and football I better get in touch with my one night stand and suddenly be besties with the child which I have ignored for 3 years ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Yeah in All or Nothing: Man City he's seen playing golf, also.

A few times he's mentioned or seen playing golf. We know he has a swimming pool - Kairo loves to swim. Hulk and Superheroes etc I swear Kyle I vaguely remember Kyle mentioning superheroes or Marvel when doing some gaming thing on his story.

Think RRR also seem to like those types of things and dinosaurs (from vague memory of Sian's stories and things they're tagged in on Insta).

She is genuinely trying to make him part of the family. She'll be insisting he's set a place at the table for dinner next. Jesus wept.

• Haha
And also letโ€™s not forget that asking about birthday parties is a pure beg for freebies for KYLE WALKER who plays for Englandโ€™s son.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her insta bio is bullshit too, it should read:

Mummy to Kairo Goodman.
Stalker of Kyle Walker.
Love to make a show of myself and call myself an influencer or campaigner
Total bullshit
Good vibes only (I'll show how much of an odious bleep I am at every opportunity but you can't say that)
My fake email address for management
Here's my scam of a website that I've forgotten about now it makes no money and I can fleece Kyle for 8k a month

Cuntychops.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 3 year old likes golf but only because his dad plays it in his spare time. Like how the duck would Kairo know about golf?! Itโ€™s not as if prolapse chops goes to the driving range every week. Unless itโ€™s to stalk Kyle ๐Ÿ™„
I always think she canโ€™t sink any lower and then she does ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซฃ

Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s looking for birthday ideas. What about this to celebrate her move into the McMansion.
View attachment 1875605
She will. Remember Sian got this exact cake made for one of kyles 3 boys. Canโ€™t mind which one. Maybe Riian

Maybe if she wants to run with the pretend themes she had provided due to her own obsession of Kyle, she could put a jobcentreplus, condom ,frying pan (forehead) begging symbol and a family portrait of the walker family on a cake so that everyone can see the links with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly believe we aren't reaching here and she has genuinely stalked him online so much that she (thinks she) knows everything about him.

Just so she can say, 'Oh he gets that from his Dad! Do you know KYLE WALKER footballer?? We had a 10 year (delusional) relationship!'

1-jk.png
Marvel-Universe-LIVE-VIP-Party.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's the obsession with a man who doesn't want anything to do with her sprog....I'd want to be the opposite of everything he is if someone treated my child like that. Pity you can't buy some self respect and dignity with that 8k a month Lauryn

• Heart
Surely her family must say something its not normal to want your son to follow in a nonexistent father. She's trying to force a relationship that's just not there how embarrassing I'm so glade for this Tattle that I'm not the only that thinks she absolute batshit crazy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.