Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so sad kairo isn’t allowed to like what he wants to like or have his own personality 😭

Reactions: 16
Chloe also on the beg for free birthday tit.

Her bleeping nashers look like they are from a joke shop 😮💨🤣
OMG Beggy will be frothing if Chloe who is more famous gets free stuff and she doesn’t… so Beggy will be having a joint party then… since she has NEVER given the boy his own party

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kairo is obsessed with all of those things that Kyle likes or has? Hmmmm. Interesting. Quicker just to say Lauryn is obsessed with Kyle.

She's such a bleeping gone wrong
She is batshit crazy how is a child his age football crazy my kids the same age and has no interest in a football

it’s so obvious she is obsessed with the idea of kiaro being daddy’s double and into football it’s creepy . I find her behaviour so strange if I was Annie I would definitely have a restraining order on her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is lauryn behind him in the bushes 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she’s not said he’s into chocolate buttons or chris brown yet oh infact sorry that’s her that’s why they were bffs and soulmates silly me!!!
Uno if her story is the truth then she should depise him I don’t understand how she can hero worship they way she does ur supposed best friend left her to go through pregnancy and labour on her own didn’t buy him anything until she took him to court (ofc this is her version) never asked to meet him never publicly said he was his but she’s still obsessed to the point it’s bleeping scary 🙈

You know how she waited for 2 weeks before telling Kyle he was born? I wonder how that conversation went? Did she call him or text? Did he respond to a text? Did he remind her I don’t want to be a part of his life then block her? did she send a picture along with Kyle Walker jnr?

Reactions: 11
Well she’s not said he’s into chocolate buttons or chris brown yet oh infact sorry that’s her that’s why they were bffs and soulmates silly me!!!
Uno if her story is the truth then she should depise him I don’t understand how she can hero worship they way she does ur supposed best friend left her to go through pregnancy and labour on her own didn’t buy him anything until she took him to court (ofc this is her version) never asked to meet him never publicly said he was his but she’s still obsessed to the point it’s bleeping scary 🙈

You know how she waited for 2 weeks before telling Kyle he was born? I wonder how that conversation went? Did she call him or text? Did he respond to a text? Did he remind her I don’t want to be a part of his life then block her? did she send a picture along with Kyle Walker jnr?
I wonder if she waited 2 weeks before telling him to prolong the agony for kyles family waiting on a paternity test I would imagine it may have been done through lawyers

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she waited 2 weeks before telling him to prolong the agony for kyles family waiting on a paternity test I would imagine it may have been done through lawyers

That never occurred to me actually that’s probably how it happened

Reactions: 5
It was probably done through a 3rd party and tbh he probably wasn't bothered when he was born. I can't see beggman still having his mobile number he probably changed all of that the minute he got back with Annie.

She is batshit crazy how is a child his age football crazy my kids the same age and has no interest in a football

it’s so obvious she is obsessed with the idea of kiaro being daddy’s double and into football it’s creepy . I find her behaviour so strange if I was Annie I would definitely have a restraining order on her 🤷🏻‍♀️

My oldest son was football mad as soon as he was toddling & now is involved with football with his career but his dad was a window fitter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe also on the beg for free birthday tit.

Her bleeping nashers look like they are from a joke shop 😮💨🤣
She needs to beg for a cleaner. That gym floor is minging. The Goodmans are just trash through and through.

Reactions: 9
Oh my goddd Kyle likes golf aswell. when you think the freak can't get anymore embarrasing... And waiting 2 weeks to tell him hoping for a reaction was she hoping he would yearn for them pmsl never happened she's a poisonous wench who needs to get a life!!!

Lauryn probably thinks that Annie and Kyle got married so soon after her (and Kyle’s) attempt at ruining their relationship because it was a stipulation of Annie’s for getting back together but it must be killing her to consider the possibility that she literally drove them down the aisle because Kyle finally realised what he’d be losing if Annie left for good. Imagine that, being the woman that made a man realised he wanted to be better………..for someone else😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ahhh not the first time Kyle has strayed into the rough……

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having read the document that cannot be named - this hits different.

Finally a glimpse of honesty.
Annie & Kyles keys can unlock your new bleeping door more like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The actual audacity when she’s been given a free bleeping house and hundred grand a year for a few quick fucks. Vile pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly it's bleeping hysterical how she thinks shes reinventing herself because she's getting paid from Mr & Mrs walker to provide for her sprog cos she's incapable. Lauryn Goodman, if you're reading this which you probably are you will never be anything other than a manky bleep woman who's claim to fame is being pumped and dumped. Stop embarrasing yourself

Reactions: 10
Honestly she has such a cheek to put these quotes up. The only door that's opening is how much she can sponge out of kyle 🤣

She really does live in her own fantasy head that's she's doing this by herself a independent MAMMI when hers and Giros whole existence is being carried by a man that definitely finds them both just a pest to his life. She's delusional

Reactions: 11
Annie & Kyles keys can unlock your new bleeping door more like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The actual audacity when she’s been given a free bleeping house and hundred grand a year for a few quick fucks. Vile pig.
A few, Lauryn wishes 😂 there was only one hun because Kyle sobered up x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.