Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
She wants CCTV as she knows how hated she is by many around the country because let's be honest where all from different parts of the country and we all can't stand her. Imagen the mums up the school When Giro starts they won't stand her! She will most probably lie and say she's worked her ass off to get that house  how these followers are so thick I don't no

Reactions: 19

whoisshe91

VIP Member
I'd never listened to it before and I'm half way through and I can't believe I'm even shocked, after everything!😅 From the way Mia introduces her, saying the father is engaged to someone else like he hasn't been with Annie for years and she's the other woman! The Brass neck of it to talk about the '10 year friendship' agreement to co parent and choose the surname!!! Annie's interview said Kyle had no desire to be in the child's life from the get go. She is fucking mental. A true fantasist. Oh and the farce of the kidney scan! She knew as soon as she stepped off the plane! Saying she loves being a single mum coz she don't like being told what to do. She don't mind telling a grown man not to
wear his pissing footy boots on with HIS kids names on! Also if he said let's be together, she'd have her beggy knickers down quicker than giro can run!🏃🏼‍♂️
It’s so shocking. She tried to act like her an Kyle were besties chatting. 10 year friendship so she been friends since 2009 🤣🤣🤣 NEVER. She must have been dreaming about being Annie. Kyle did not name him or want him. Mad creep. All she does is moan about being a single mum. She does fuck all for that wee boy except soend his money.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She said on the au pair advert needed from feb onwards and it’s advertised in Brighton I don’t think she’s leaving Brighton

I hope it’s not in alderely edge near Annie and Kyle ….

And the house that is not hers 😂 she doesn’t own it Annie does
This is well over her budget lol she wishes

small town girl

The brighton begger is in her hoaching boxroom down on her well worn knees praying England don't win the competition because how fucking dare Kyle's wife and children be there and his one night stand and her pay cheque not be included.. ALL OR NONE!!!
She’s busy on the Kyle Walker fan page

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Realised my last few posts have been lengthy and serious, sorry I’m a passionate person when it comes to SHIT MUMS. Thought I’d change it up a bit 

The three Facebook comments..  she has not changed. Always been conniving and a liar. ‘I’d still do it if my boyfriend wasn’t out hahahahahHhahahahahahahahha’ what a hilarious joke Lauryn  creased and rolled up. So she’s gone from pretending she’s single to get free drinks to trapping a professional footballer with a baby. Great achievements  The one where her mum said there were loads of randoms in her room, sounds like an every weekend sort of thing. Loves a party, loves a late night. Still does now  nothing has changed 

hahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha at the pics m. My favourite is the one where she’s on the jet ski. Bond, Lauryn Bond. Laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she looks sooooooooooo sexy on it  Second favourite is the one at what looks like a wedding. Her hat? Looks like a chicken. Her dress? Looks like a table cloth. The men behind her? Her clients. Third favourite is the one on the sunbed, I mean how high can she push her bum up. Like hahahahahahahahahaha, no one else around just her and the person taking the photo. She’s so stiff in the photo acting like she’s asleep. 

#jetskigirl

#LGlovesSMEG

#hahahahahahaha

#girlspretendingtobesingle

#nosafetyforwomen

#boxfullofpeople

She looks like she's doing the worm in that sunbed pic

#fanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She can’t help herself it’s only a matter of time before something sends her over the edge,

Look when Kyle got caught peeing outside a pub she even commented on that fucking pathetic

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Ah I see Billy big balls is back with the digs! Didn’t take her long 😴 Aye we all know you don’t take the bare minimum you greedy 💵 sponging cow! We all know who it’s directed at yet it’s a bit ironic given that she is the epitome of ‘bare minimum’ basic bitch 🤣

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
My birth dad is a nasty bastard and my mum was always honest with me about him and advised me not to try find him. Well anyone who has been in a similar position, you can’t help but be curious and want to know who created you. It’s natural. I met my dad, took him years for him to admit I was his and he’s just an awful person, I made the decision that I didn’t want anything to do with him and I definitely didn’t want him in my life. But it was like I found a missing jigsaw piece. I didn’t need to find him but felt compelled too.
Kairo will be the exact same. Fortunately for him, his dad has a very good career, he’s successful and very talented. Some probably born like it, some from years and years of passion and training. My dad is an author, a terrible one at that lol 😆 but thankfully my adopted dad was at the top of his job, something to be proud of! 🥰 No one had taken my choice and decision away from me, although I was warned about how nasty he is, no one stopped me making my own decision. Kairo will be the same, even if Lauryn spends all his life telling him his dad is shit and doesn’t love him. He will still grow up and use his own brain and mind to decide what’s right. Lauryn has literally paved that path for him. Like I said previously he will see how successful his dad and brothers are etc, and because he’s literally been born into this world to do everything Kyle, he will be more likely to want to know more about his Dad. He is not going to be embarrassed by his fathers actions, only his mums. My mum was right about my dad, I didn’t not believe her I needed to find out and see for myself, Kyle is a much better man than my birth dad so Kairo is so lucky to have that opportunity. Sad though, Lauryn is the reason Kairo doesn’t see his Dad. It’s her behaviour, it’s her everything her and both Kairo and Kyle are missing out. Just wish Kyle would just take full custody and be like ‘I’m worried about his well-being etc. I’m worried about her ability to go so nasty and manipulating it’s distracting me at football. She’s giving my wife and boys anxiety…’ I’d love to see Kairo living the life he deserves with his dad, step mum and half brothers. He deserves everything and his mum Lauryn can’t give him that, no stability at all, no future plans, just living life for free because sex to her is a daily thing so she just had to open her legs and hope for the best and it worked! She’s doing everything to come across as this hard done by single mum, but actually she doesn’t care whatsoever about her son, she’s all me me me and I need money asap because I’m in debt. BITCH

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I might be a bit late to the party but wanted to ask something about the name thing. So the birth certificate info shows that she called him Kairo Walker and then changed it to Kairo Goodman? But is there any indication that she ever officially named him Kyle Walker Jr? I totally thought that’s what she had originally named him but then changed it to Kairo when Kyle wasn’t interested.

I think bcz of covid they offices were closed so they had longer to regrister the babies there was kyle Walker jnr written on milk I’m sure then she announced his name was junior in a mag that was 4months 😱 I’m not sure how long after his name was changed to kairo or Kai for short which in the nickname kyle gives his hookers 🙈 which was in a mag before the kid was born so she knows that too the absolute freak, I think he was regristered eventually as kairo Walker now it’s been changed to goodman

Why would she think it’s ok to call a 4th kid after his dad it’s always the front born son of the dad not the mum 🤨

PenelopeStraw

She's clearly one of them people that blags her way into celebrity haunts & leeches all over people who have a sniff of status (eg. her making a beeline to talk to Annie/the Michael Keane photos). She was probably in the same bar as Kyle 10 years ago on the opposite side of the room, then bragging to her friends that they were 'hanging out'.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Does she actually think anyone even cares which side is which and Amelia with the MJ comment my goodness they are so desperate why would u flex been dubbed MJ By a tattle thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because she's clearly sat there crying over it so now she's trying to pretend she doesn't care so we stop referring to her as MJ.

Carron and Sean really weren't compatible were they? They produced Pan-face; Pretty (before all the plastic and tokky teef) but dim; and the love-child of Kris Jenner and Michael Jackson.

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to everyone when it comes thanks for the laughs all year 🙌🏽♥🎅🏽
Hope u all have a belter xx
Here’s to 2023 more lies more meltdowns and defo more 2nd hand embarressment for me 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hope to god Likkle man gets some selection box to eat tomorrow 🤪🤪

• Heart