Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the breast milk have KW onit?
Who elses is in that freezer??

Never in my life have i ever heard of anypne being so obsessed with initials before am i missing something
If you think I have amnesia
You are rotten to the core
I could never

Let that still sink in

Sent from reality check

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was never about her children always about status in the WAG world to be better then Chloe.

Do you think she would allow the two K's on to the pitch celebrating Kyle's wins without her? no chance

She would demand to be there for her moment to shine.

Look how Annie is on the pitch always low-key, their kids always in the special moments her fitting into pics only if asked.

Sent from mi pgone

J
Always believed a huge motive for her crazy behaviour was to do one up on her sister. You can tell they can’t stand each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I won’t lie, I miss the days of her pumping schedule and when she used to talk into her camera in bed and moan that Kairo needed a double bed. Never in a million years did I ever see this happening

I feel for those poor kids. I would wish for them to be a part of the Walkers lives, but they cannot. She has made that happen.
Hi Lauren 👋🏼

Nice set of stories this morning. Seeing as you read here, please get yourself sorted and checked in somewhere. Your behaviour is abhorrent x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But Kairo didn't even know who his dad was when he was flicking through that book. Couldn't recognise him. Kairo loves what she's been telling him about him, the idea of him planted in his head by his mother.
Its impossoble hes seen him that often to built this bond, would i be right in saying the wags go to training grounds too? Uno how there has been pap shots of annie driving in so how could lauren & kids have been there and no other wag or family member seen them?
havent seen the video i cant watch it shes sick in the head shes went too far this time ur mum is supposed to love and protect her kids shes wired up wrong
---
If you think I have amnesia
You are rotten to the core
I could never

Let that still sink in

Sent from reality check

Get yourself booked in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Panface 🖕🏼
Just a couple of things to clear up
1) 🗣 Nobody cares how you feed your kid
2) Your cash prize kid can’t pick his dad out of a line up 🫢
3) Taking your kerchings to Germany will make you look like the kid that never got picked in PE, sad face from the sidelines 🤣 LTFY
4) You’re a tit mum

Sent from my office where I WORK

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Its impossoble hes seen him that often to built this bond, would i be right in saying the wags go to training grounds too? Uno how there has been pap shots of annie driving in so how could lauren & kids have been there and no other wag or family member seen them?
havent seen the video i cant watch it shes sick in the head shes went too far this time ur mum is supposed to love and protect her kids shes wired up wrong
---
She's making out there's a bond there and Kyle has let him down but for me, seeing him not recognise Kyle shows it's all forced on the wee boy by her. She's letting him down so much! You're right, it would be impossible in the time frame that even she's admitted for a bond to be built and plain to see when Kairo doesn't even recognise him.
Wags and families can attend training. I'm sure there's this whole "family" vibe built up around the team, there's not a chance Lauryn has been in that stadium or around that team and I'm not even sure I believe the FaceTime shite she spouted.

Reactions: 26
She's making out there's a bond there and Kyle has let him down but for me, seeing him not recognise Kyle shows it's all forced on the wee boy by her. She's letting him down so much! You're right, it would be impossible in the time frame that even she's admitted for a bond to be built and plain to see when Kairo doesn't even recognise him.
Wags and families can attend training. I'm sure there's this whole "family" vibe built up around the team, there's not a chance Lauryn has been in that stadium or around that team and I'm not even sure I believe the FaceTime shite she spouted.
If there was a bond there kyle would do all he could to get access

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If there was a bond there kyle would do all he could to get access
Well certainly that wee boy doesn't know him at all!
The only reason she's keeping up this "they have a bond" narrative is trying to push this relationship story so she doesn't look as bad having a 2nd child by a married man and because pushing that narrative rips Annie's heart into pieces.
There's no bond, there was no relationship, there's just a wee boy being used by his mother in the most horrendous ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m glad she’s finally admitted she lies about everything tbh

Give it a rest you weird bleep 😴
She’s absolutely mortifying at her age to act the way she does. Everything is a dig constantly. I know people just like her with the constant digging and they’re also miserable losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What she doesn't realise is that if she stayed out of the press, stopped all the nonsense about the euros, then Kyle might be inclined to have a relationship with her kids in the future. Whilst she is forcing the kids on him and passing him and his wife off, there is zero chance of any relationship with her kids. She's a fool. All the walkers will do is move abroad and forget her and her kids forever, she will be solely responsible for that. Imagine telling your kids that daddy had to move abroad because I was constantly selling stories, forcing a relationship and stalking his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I see she's an even bigger bleep today. Can't wait to see what aesthetics she gets this time. I wonder if Chloe'sdoing it or she's getting it done elsewhere.

Any chance it's for wedding of the year
C&G🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also think Annie shouldn't be telling Lauren to stay away from the Euros, its should be Kyle telling her to stay away from the Euros. He should be publicly saying that he doesn't want her or her family to attend. She can't then say "he wants us to attend"

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.