Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortheknow

Chatty Member
How for the love of god did Kyle ever ever ever get turned on for this…. She must do some dirty sick stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Fairydust88

She is absolutely insane, she’s lost the plot. ‘Wants to protect her children… want to be a good mum’ in the same article as saying big konk Kyle didn’t wish the messiah happy birthday/ignores his existence. She is going to fuck that little boy up.

Reactions: 36

brownstone

The spring baby girl section in Asda is so much nicer than that grubby piece of shit Fendi outfit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Not a chance she's going 🤣🤣 lauryn and her family pmsl love it. Trying to make out it's kairo pining for kyle when we all know it's her. He's 4 and hardly knew him I doubt he even mentions him unless there's an adult constantly reminding him. She's unwell, needs they two removed from her care

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
God shes desperate to try an pop annie and kyles shared baby bubble isnt she 🤣🤣
Im guessing pic in mondays mail of annie kyle and the pram
The bit where she said that Kyle told her his win and his celebrating was for Kairo, it felt like she was desperate as ever to get to Annie and as u say, burst their baby bubble

Redtea2

VIP Member
You know your mentally unstable when your baby daddy ignores the child you made for three years meets him twice then ditches him again and publicly calls him a mistake BUT you still have his daddy on his Instagram bio

She is nuts

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
She’s not used one bit of Glasgow slang in any of that. No matter how you speak it always comes out ie small becomes wee etc. its absolutely not someone from Glasgow writing that
I live 20 minutes from Glasgow City Centre and I only had to read 2 comments yesterday to decipher that Alisdair is in fact a lady and clearly not fae Scotland, never mind Glasgow.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s the smiling for me. Haven’t seen her smile in good knows how long. Annie smiles, Loz smiles. It’s psycho.
Sorry this is the third smile 😂😂😂
After we saw her angry photos on holiday she suddenly smiled when tattlers asked why she was so angry
So she stepped out with the flares and we said maybe try letting the child see you smile
So she tried again
A short story below
It was an uncomfortable watch
Puppet x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow