Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
You think she hasn't? I know some of her friends and it's been said otherwise.
Oh yes it is up to her it's her life but I'm giving my opinion aswell as you love!

Oi calm your tits miss thing no need for the attitude 😆

ETA I hope that sounded texan because that's the accent I was going for 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 34

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I can't believe how often she is papped with two phones.
K and A need to make sure they ask for all transcripts and information from both phones
I'm convinced she's trying to play mind games with Annie. We occasionally caught glimpses of the phones in the past but lately she's been making them obvious in her paid pap pics, and I suspect that because she want's Annie to think one is a direct line to a Kyle burner phone.

She forgets that Annie kicked him out and he's clearly desperate to get back with her.
If Kyle wanted Lauren we all know he could have her, but he doesn't want her, his people have even said it in plain English in the papers Kyle is desperate to reconcile with Annie and it's entirely up to Annie.

But anything she can do to cause Annie to doubt him she will do, after all she said herself she wanted to finish them.

Reactions: 33

Clarity456

VIP Member
If she goes to the euros does she know she's going to have to dip into her 8k a month for flights (on ryanair or something as she's not going to be invited on the official England friends and family plane is she 😂) her own hotels which will likely be hella expensive due to increased demand, and tickets for every single England game, which she may not get if she's not quick enough if they make it past group stage.....

She'll be sitting with the peasants and when she keeps telling the kids "there's daddy, cheer for daddy" the people sitting next to her will look at her like an absolute loon thinking if that was your kids dad why aren't you in a VIP box.

She won't be getting her dream of being let onto the pitch after the game either so whats the point.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauren Goodman loves having a thread about her because it’s the most longstanding relationship she’s ever had #Fact

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
It’s the way they think readers are thick, the whole story is about 30 paragraphs of a ‘source said’ whilst being very very personal, they and we know it is written from lauryns mouth, how are they allowing her to do this. 1 million percent she will be barred from any of the stadiums and I can’t wait for those pap pics the rotten slag

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
Right I’ve made another burner account on insta, someone let me know if and when she goes public so I can sneak in, cause she’s never accepting me with my no followers and no pic 💕

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I do love because Annie was actually paying attention & smiling at her baby. Lozza was sure to get a smiling at Kerplunk pic

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
Fucking state of that! She’s the least stylish person I’ve ever come across - and that kid is deffo a boy

ps it’s the control shorts peeping through for me

Attachments

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
according to the article it said he invited them before the ‘ruining Christmas’ episode. So was clearly another blackmailed ‘promise’ which will have had no intent to actually take them from him it was said to shut her up but in her little delusional world she will have believed he meant it and because she doesn’t believe she’s doing anything wrong harassing that family that it still stands and will now use that as ammunition in her all or none campaign

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
I'm speechless at that outfit, especially the purple boots. It makes her look dumpy and short. Nobody with any fashion sense would dare go out looking like a primark reject. The dress looks hideous and It's way overstretched at the hips hence why it has flaps at front and back. The black shorts are a no no and the purple boots look like something thar Robin Hood would wear

• Haha