Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
all jokes aside where are her family and friends to tell her shes absoloutely getting checked in to a pyshc unit, its not normal behaviour

Reactions: 39

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Is it true Kyle's seeing someone with no kids? Loz is so embarrassing what a joke of a mother. If someone wanted nothing to do with my kids I'd never want contact again she's stalking someone who doesn't want you or the kids. She sounds desperate Eugh pull your dignity off the floor. Annie looks beautiful considering the stress she's been under and post partum. I really hope she recovers from the birth then files for divorce. She deserves happiness..
No that’s just what Alasdair Lauryn from Glasgow Brighton said in the daily mail comments

• Haha
  • Heart

Aceofspades2020

Does she not feel embarrassed? A day at the fucking beach😂😂 that’s my usual attire for a beach day too..
Said no fucker ever.
Go home Lauryn an sort ya pantry out ya absolute scruff.

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Sorry you're having to deal with a twat
i Don’t now I’ve said it previously on this thread but I have a order against her from court
she was ringing my workplace up and turning up at my workplace .
But main reason I had her done was she become obsessed with my newborn child at the time and was asking my husband round for Christmas dinner with my new born to see his child with her and to take my newborn but not myself . She was messaging my husband asking about our new baby constantly and asking for photos . He blocked her we went to court he has contact with his son but she isn’t allowed to speak to us . Police was involved because on returning his son she would attack him throw things at him scream abuse . honestly crazy .
She was doing what lauryn does harassing me on social media .
She isn’t allowed near me or To make any contact I really hope Annie and Kyle get this in place and stop her for good

This is why when people say why is she still talking Kyle must not be doing anything about her I know he is it actually takes time . It could be months until it goes to court and the order is in place .
I mean I don’t know about being gagged but she clearly isn’t accepting a gagging order I think that involves money to shut her up

• Wow
  • Sad

veevee04

VIP Member
Regarding her mental health , I think Loz has very low self esteem this goes beyond money . She saw him with his kids with Annie and thought he would be a good dad to hers. She's a fantasist who thought Kyle would be with her forever. She got pregnant with the second one in a mistaken belief that it would give him the push to be with her.
Men say things to get a shag it's actions not words. He's shown absolutely no interest in being with her , she generally believes he wants her and wicked Annie is keeping him away. She's not living in reality , even if Annie dumps him for good he will never be with Loz because he sees her as a shag that's all she is to him and the kids are mistakes to him. It's incredibly cruel to the kids to keep banging on about him on social media. She's brought these kids into the world by a man who doesn't want to father them so she shouldn't be pushing contact.

I think Loz needs a harsh reality check her current behaviour means any sane man would run a mile.

• Heart

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Just what you’d wear to the beach on a windy day.
80’s jumper dress, your Nan’s boots and some control pants. What in the Shein reject is this mess?

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
So during this loving intimate relationship while preg with his 1st daughter she wasnt invited to world cup now theyv are on god awful terms told her she was a shag one night an episode kids are idiot choices lawyers involved shes going to euors

Big Martha Goodman needs a fucking straight jacket duno wtf Kyles lawyers are doing but its not working

• Haha

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
When will this end Lauryn?
Ive been going through old threads and the level of harassment and abuse is unreal. How has she got away with this? I hope the Walkers are actually tackling this, I know they’re private people. I pray they expose this convicted benefit fraudster. Annie is definitely the bigger person, if I were in her shoes (classy shoes, not 2013 Valentino Rockstuds) I would be exposing everything but I suspect the Walker camp are playing the long game. Take the fucking bitch down

• Heart
Reactions: 38

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Oh god lauren just bcz its fendi doesnt mean its nice 🙈🙈 she just lacks class
Annies newborn all in white the boys always dressed the same on clothes that fit and them theres the 2 idiot choices dressed like idiot choices🙈🙈

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Exactly!! Cmon lauryn share the receipts, if you can show hard real evidence of Kyle leading you on (and not because of your blackmail) I may gain a tiny (a very tiny) bit of respect for you… the silence and lack of evidence to back up these “wild and untrue” claims speaks for itself that none of it is true! If I were claiming such things I’d be out here showing all the receipts I wouldn’t be being made to look crazy
The pic of Kiaro and Kyle at knife point was too much for me
The wrong coffee order was also too much
The source saying he called her Annie during sex was too much
I’ll pass on the receipts I’ll be honest
The second hand embarrassment kills me

MinnieXX

Despite everything thats happened Loz would still be down for baby no 3 with Konk
#fact #desperado

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Loz bank statements

Aesthetics clinic - 2k
Cartier - 2k
Chanel - 2k
Moncler - 1k
Temu/shein/primark for sprogs clobber - £50
Perming lotion £50

• Haha

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
“Lauryn, 33, was seen for the first time after reports of the reconciliation and showed off her incredible figure in a pale pink midi dress with a thigh-high split feature and knee-high boots.”

How much did it cost you to get them to say that Lauryn? 🥱

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Thing is shes just like any other person...she can go euros if she likes. The fact she has two mistakes made by england and man citeh playa kyle walkers sperm makes no difference 🤣🤣🤣.
She wont be sat with the families an wags
She wont be in the players/wags accomadation
She wont be doing day trips with the other wags and their children
She wont be flyin out with the wags
She and the mistakes wont be on the pitch with kyle an his boys
She will be sat wherever she can afford, however many metres away from kyle tht the order states.
So read that again lozza and let it sink in hun