Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I don't get how Liaren can bleat her kids are innocent whilst bringing RRRR into it.

They are innocent, also.

However, her behaviour is having a detrimental impact on them, their mum, and their dad. Liaren's kids have no dad - thanks to her.

Kyle doesn't want you hun. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

giogio

VIP Member
Kyle Walker risks showdown between wife Annie and Lauryn Goodman after ‘inviting’ ex and two kids to Euros

---
She’s trying to fucking take the mistakes to Euros!!
WHAT THE FUCK. This is a fucking load of shit and Lauryn and her rotten mate at the Sun causing issues. Kyle wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire, never mind invite her pan head and them two kids to the euros -this is a reaction to Annie filing for harassment

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Baby number 2 was to end Annie’s married for sure and hurt Annie
It was planned and executed
Fact

Rose94

VIP Member
I really hope in a couple years time when Kyle retires they manage to disappear. If I were Annie I’d be telling him neither of us have social media, we take our millions and move to the countryside somewhere away from that lunatic or maybe to America. I honestly think that’s the only way they would ever manage to get rid of her is if she genuinely had no idea where they were

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Let her just keep digging a hole because she’s thick as fuck! If someone was threatening to sue me for defamation and stalking the last thing I would be doing is threatening to follow them to their workplace in a foreign country 🤡 absolute clown is just giving them more evidence to use against her

• Heart

loulou232

I know someone who is having super hard time with her ex husband, his contact with kids is about to start again after him being a right cunt. She hasn’t told the kids anything yet and won’t until everything is confirmed close to time of visit to avoid likely disappointment and emotional stress on her kids.
Why oh why would Lauryn promise Kaching anything knowing each visit was a secret and blow up coming with Kaching #2 paternity.
My heart just breaks for Giro, he is so innocent and used as a pawn, she has completely ruined the small chance he had at an ongoing relationship with his dad

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Liaryn loves benefit fraud, emotionally abusing children and looking like a dead fish #fact

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Phil fodens mum aswell I'm sure alot of them won't take too kindly to her just for being the kind of woman she is. She looks like she'd leather her 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Without her dragging the stories out she’d lose headlines and fade into obscurity- that’s her real issue and why she won’t go away. She wants a public profile like a wag that commands press attention.
It’s not about the kids, it never is.
Shes the narcissist…. When will it end?

• Heart

livingforthetea

The new baby has really riled Lauren, this is the worst she’s acted. she needs sectioning and fast.
Lauryn did blackmail Kyle and one of her demands was that he wasn’t to have any more children with Annie so this innocent newborn probably serves as a reminder to Lauryn that she was never in control of the situation and her married boyfriend didn’t like her enough to not have sex with his wife. Sucks to be you hun 🤡

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Lauren is INSANE!!!!! She must be absolutely BOILING up with rage that Kyle is back with Annie, they have a newborn and that Annie will be on the pitch at the Euros. Her going to the papers is the only way she can get Kyle’s attention now.

She’s like a volcano that’s about to blow! Don’t think we’ve seen half of what this deranged stalker is capable of.

She’s gone down the route if I can’t have Kyle, NO ONE will. The sooner they get a restraining order or something the better.