Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros" any member of her family being kairo, what does she get he does not want anything to do with him?! kairo isnt going to look back and say thanks for taking me mum he is going to say you are an absoloute stalking lunatic beg
“Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros" Can we have this as a thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
That time she dressed as Kim Jong Un 😂

We need a side by side of her dressed as her style icons
Kim Jong Un
Austin Powers
Caitlyn Jenner
Sam Dingle
You only have to ask me once babe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Kairo “adoring” Kyle means nothing. When my lad was 4 he adored Thomas the Tank and the guy who did our roof for 3 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauren started a petition for absent fathers and went and shagged the absent father, had another baby and is now crying again that he’s an absent father

#CouldntMakeItUp
#Fact

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

4FoxAche

VIP Member
"That win was for Kairo."

She has clearly seen players dedicate goals to deceased friends or new babies and decided Kyle must do the same for her and the miracle.

He's a defender. What's he dedicating? A foul? A quick sprint?

"Son, that run symbolises my relationship with you and your mother - I cannot get away fast enough."

Touching, Loz, really beautiful. Fucking dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

whenindoubtgossip

VIP Member
I love that Annie’s out walking with the new baby in a Doona buggy/carseat looking fresh and gorgeous just after giving birth, whilst Loz was "randomly papped" carrying Oopsy daisy through the park in her carseat looking like a tramp.
Sucks to be Loz 🫶
J

Report •••

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Kyle Walker risks showdown between wife Annie and Lauryn Goodman after ‘inviting’ ex and two kids to Euros

---
She’s trying to fucking take the mistakes to Euros!!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Rose94

VIP Member
So she’s taking kairo to the euros to “protect him” and keep a promise. Lauryn hun the only way he would even know what the euros is is by YOU shoving it down his throat constantly 😡 only one who will be getting his hopes up is you!! If you want to “protect” your children then you need to accept Kyle doesn’t want you or them and move on with your life! Forcing him to go to the euros is emotional abuse and the opposite of protecting him! just take the kid to a local Brighton game he won’t even know the difference 🤮🤮 vile vile excuse of a mother does not give one shit about her sons emotional well-being

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Also, the way she worded it that he didn’t even say happy birthday through solicitors.. if that is the best you could hope for, that his father might say happy birthday through a solicitor, as a mum wouldn’t you absolutely say “this isn’t good enough for my kid” and move the fuck on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Lauren is playing a dangerous game trying to stress Kyle and Annie over the Euro's, if Kyle was to come out and say 'Sorry I need to withdraw from the England squad for the sake of my family' The England fans would come for her so hard, she thinks Tattle is bad wait till she reads the rants of grown men furious over loosing one of the worlds best RB from the squad.
It would be so ugly it would make this thread look like a love letter to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
Right so Kyle who made Lauryn cry this week for not sending her son a birthday card, is going to take him to the euros to see him.

SEEK HELP!

If Kyle was a HGV driver Loz, would you be following his lorry up and down the motorway so Kairo can see him, because what boy doesn’t want to see their dad in work?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Kyle Walker risks showdown between wife Annie and Lauryn Goodman after ‘inviting’ ex and two kids to Euros

---
She’s trying to fucking take the mistakes to Euros!!
This is such a fukin lie
He doesn’t even let them go citeh
Shut up Lauren
You are so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Rose94

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: desperate to get the walkers attention, we think it’s time for an intervention

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
“When’s it going to end? I need this to end”… “Guess what Kyle? I’m coming to the euros!”

• Haha
Reactions: 56

no1knows2

New thread already! Funny thing is last thread lasted same amount of time as her intimate and loving relationship (about 3 days).
J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

loulou232

4492AE6F-7407-4B87-96FC-2AD43D91726C.png
EF2C761D-BE47-4B5C-BCB9-8F9E95E49008.png
7E866CC4-3E6B-4E29-8D93-602CDCD35361.png
DFE72A7B-605D-4D94-8559-10A5DF2D9F62.png
E9BAFD4D-FE50-43F5-AB57-BD3F65452872.png
BE5CC3C8-DDAB-4D6F-8A75-819A5C314A4F.png
0C61F694-6544-4168-92E2-3DACB0A5A535.png
EEA9BED6-9FCD-4E7E-B1CD-D0D726B4A173.png
CE53FFFD-3C63-4260-AEAD-7595F80FC8CE.png
50896B51-9D69-43DD-B1E7-A61410EDC42D.png
7AB0B759-BBD7-4198-AF98-FFDFA401B471.png
8AA74A3C-A85D-46E1-8AFC-36BCCC1EB394.png
F7CB33A2-A582-4EEF-9B46-7F49B07420E0.png
20924B16-7B5E-40A5-B44A-D313858BCE55.png

Alisdair245 AKA Lauryn
This is on ONE DM article, FREAK.
There’s more talking same shit on the other articles from same account. Was going to link but before she deletes them just thought I’d document it here, for legal purposes 🫡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54