Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillallthetea

VIP Member
I have EVERY bit of faith @OtherMoon has covered this in the wiki.
But if anyone wasn’t around in March 2023
Take a look
Evil #Fact
Twisted #Fact
Bitch #Fact

Please note Lauren’s song choice
As soon as Annie posted Lauren did, time and time again
You can’t make me hate Annie idc
I know we all say it , all of the time ! but how the fuck did he do that to his wife and children again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

4FoxAche

VIP Member
So, she's pissed off she may be done for harassment/stalking... her solution? Prove it to everyone that she is in fact stalking and harassing the Walkers.

Got it.

Fucking Carron should have taken it up the arse.

• Haha

MinnieXX

Literally all she has to do is tell the kid that Daddys poorly and can't play football anymore, take him on days out when England are playing and he'll be none the wiser. Yes its a lie but its far less damaging than taking him to the Euro's and having him being further upset by his 'Daddy' ignoring him.
She is absolutely disgusting and shameless.

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
She said yesterday that they shouldn’t go to court to protect their mental health?

Lauryn wants her and KW1 and KW2 to go to the Euros knowing that this will be detrimental to Kyle and Annie’s mental health.

She contradicts herself all the time.

It’s all about her, what Lauryn wants or thinks.

Redtea2

VIP Member
Do you think Kyle has turned to God amongst all this? Annie often wears a cross, maybe they’ve started going to church with the Rooneys?
Cue Lauren posting bible quotes soon.
Kyle walker praying lauryn fucks off 😂

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if Annie’s had one outside house gates already x
Especially knowing loz has made friends with their neighbour 🤮🤮 scary to think that’s how close proz has been to their house and RRR…. Fuck me kyle I hope that 30 second pump was worth this lifetime of misery for your wife and kids you waste of space

• Sick
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Have I got it right. Yesterday the Walker's solicitors released a story in the paper that Annie is considering legal action after Lozza's stalking so she immediately releases a story of stalking in the Euro's. Can tell where the brains are going to come from
Because she's legit unstable. She genuinely believes all these things and it's wicked Annie keeping Kyle away. No he doesn't want you or your kids. Get some dignity and walk off. If a man treated my kids like that I wouldn't ever speak to him again. The kids are going to have shocking mental health problems , I wish people would consider their circumstances before bringing life into the world. Who gets pregnant by a taken man then expects a full family life? It's not going to happen !!!

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
DEABBFCA-E646-4AE1-929D-F8B5C8181CF6.jpeg

IF he said that lauryn it was probably to keep you quiet 🤣 he was saying exactly what you wanted to hear he didn’t actually mean it ffs

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Imagine being that pathetic that Kyle not sending a birthday card made you, not the child, cry. I mean sob.

So, in response, you're going to give Kyle what he wants. Which is, checks notes, a singing strawberry and a swaddled 473 month old at the Euros?

Despite Kyle saying, in public, he doesn't want to know you or them.

I sincerely hope no pet store ever sells this woman a rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

AliAliB

Definitely still on a string 😂
Jesus I have never seen anything more tacky in my life. I have two girls and a possible third girl on the way and you couldn’t pay me to put that on any of them. It just screams new money look at me but it looks like it’s came straight from Turkey. So many nice beautiful girls brands mayoral, pretty originals, Sarah Louise and she still dresses her like a wee guy that childrensalon council estate section has threw up over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36