Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SasseT

I dont comment much ladies just time to time but I try to keep up with tattle now and again. I for one thing am sick to DEATH of that Rat Goodman thinking she will ever even be in the same league as annie. Let alone thinking she can stalk, harass and most likely causing annie really bad anxiety at the thought of her showing up to the euros. If she turns up I will turn into LaurYn Goodman myself and I will go to Brighton and wait for my moment to pounce on that little home-wreaking WHORE who loves to rub and rub it in Annie’s face. I don’t condone violence but I’ll happily DROP kick her fat injected lard arse to kingdom come. As someone who was stalked for 9 years and it’s still on going I can only tell you the metal torture it is esp when they start to become like you. Dress like you. They try to Morph into your personality,
Annie has it worse than me her stalker shares kids with her man.
And it will only get worse. LaurYn wont stop because it’s mentally unwell. She for SURE has BPD
I’ve asked Sian if she can sort us tattle ladies some Euro tickets in return if BEGMAN turns up best believe I’ll throw a Lasagna at her face

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Redtea2

VIP Member
Makin out walks was sumat new he picked cos of her legal agreement 🤣🤣 yet here it is in 2021
How is she not embarrassed taking him court to have a child’s name on he wants nothing to do with 😂

my ex doesn’t see our child and I’ve erased ever trace if the cunt and I will never allow my child to wonder why he wasn’t good enough yet you have her calling him walker dressing him in shirts saying dad on and dangling his father’s initials around her knock 🤢🤢 she is mental when you sit and think of the things she has done you realise how insane she actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Kyle Walker risks showdown between wife Annie and Lauryn Goodman after ‘inviting’ ex and two kids to Euros

---
She’s trying to fucking take the mistakes to Euros!!
What in the ever loving fuck is that article. She is utterly, utterly insane. The whole thing is a complete fantasy. They really need some sort of restraining order. So concerning!😧

• Wow
Reactions: 51

Blondetech

VIP Member
Lauren.
I think I speak on behalf of EVERYONE , when I ask
WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING END !!!
I don’t give a shit about you , you unhinged maniac but your poor kids are going to look back at this when they are older and realise that they were in fact mistakes.
‘Idiot choices and idiot decisions!’
YOU didn’t even want mistake #1 - you offered to abort him !!
And you have clearly only had mistake #2 to piss Kyle and QA off
You are a vile , desperate slapper who needs to shut up and start damage limitation of your kids.
Happy Fucking Sunday Everyone 😡😡😡

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Soul destroying to think Kyle has invited this crazy nasty bitch into his wife & chis children's lives.
I could never forgive my husband. My 4 sons are my absolute everything.
Even if they do eventually move abroad it won't ever turn the clock back will it 😕

• Sad
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Why does Kyle need to send a card via solicitors if he’s her landlord and could just post one ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She will be on the barred list. No way will she be allowed in and put kyle off his games.

Lauryn was probably licking peanut butter from his bumhole and said oh we should come to a game and Kyle probs just agreed with her and she makes out it was a promise.

Why the fuck does she hold everything kyle has ever said to her as gospel???? Freakkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 49

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Blondetech on the thread title.

Prolapse is losing her marbles that Annie has had a baby with her own husband. The stress is making her hair fall out and her eyes attempt to escape her face.

Annie is moving to stop Liaryn's behaviour.

Some gems from the media:
- Kyle is delighted to have his four boys.
- Kyle won't be involved with the kids due to Liaryn's behaviour.
- Kyle and Annie are leaving his infidelity in the past.
- Kyle has made it clear he wants Annie.

In other news:
- Someone has cancelled part of Chlo-job's wedding.
- Amelia thinks Kerching is her twin, we assume with her real face (poor kid).
- Heidi is alive.
- Klerapay has made it outside but still has no name.

We are:
Lunatics
Too broke for Pilates
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
Chavs
NHS users
Thrush ridden

Previous thread:

Wiki:
You don't have to read it, however, stupid questions win stupid prizes.

Buckle up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Didn’t she call him a professional dream seller the other day and that she wasn’t buying what he was selling 😂

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauren Supporters lurking now she’s heard Annie’s had a boy she’s suddenly obsessed with posting girl things
Even the song choice
She is a freak
How can you support this vile creature
Lauren you have a daughter
You’re also doing it alone
I’m sure Annie is so jealous right now of Kinara
She’s shaking in her mansion with her support

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s absolutely terrifying isn’t it! I know we joke about it but really that’s next level crazy behaviour from her! She is mentally unwell!

Poor Annie she’s never going to be free of this crank!
This thread is entertaining but I don’t find this situation funny at all
I can see Lauren is trying to cause as much carnage as possible so Annie walks away
She is trying to break her but as you can see by her declining hair (Lauren’s)
It’s not working out for her and depressing her… shame

IF Lauren wanted her children to see their dad she would shut up and sort it out behind closed doors
But she’s too immature to even be a mother so she thinks she can emotionally blackmail him into being in their lives
Delulu
Didn’t work for Lisa
And didn’t work for Emma
MOTWYW

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If this was genuinely about her son wanting to go and see a football game she could discreetly take him, no pics, no evidence no press. No one would know.

But this is not about her son, its about her obsession with that family and she’s harming her own kids along the way.

isadrennan66

Lets all be real she has NO intention of going to the euros this is just to get a reaction from
The walkers, she can’t threaten KW direct anymore so this is all she has got imo…but on the other hand she IS deranged so who knows, honestly i struggle to comprehend her delusion it gives me a headache 😂

• Heart

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Over the last few blogs Prozza has stated she is getting therapy (doesn’t seem to be working) will be a strong single mum (whilst struggling to cope with Kairo for one bank holiday weekend) do anything to support her children by herself (whilst not working or providing anything for them off her own back) has slagged off Kyle for having his sons with him on the pitch (whilst using her own children for pap walks) moaned about stories in the press that children can read when older (whilst continuing to sell stories to the press) says she will protect her children (then keeps ramming KW and Man City down their throats and now the Euros as well)
I just can’t with her. Even if initially people felt bad for her or believed her, surely the massive walking contradiction that she is, is so blatantly obvious now. She genuinely needs an intervention, either family or that therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Fairydust88

I went to bed fuming about this and woken up fuming aswell. Even if Kyle did invite her and the messiah and konkella WHY would she consider going now? Any normal person wouldn’t even consider it after all this mess and the fact he has openly called her and her children mistakes. She’s mentally unwell and I hope they take her to court once and for all and shut her big trap up. She’s an utter disgrace of a mother, woman and human being.

And the sad reality is that the messiah maybe could’ve experienced these things IF she had behaved normally after his birth, promoted a relationship between only him and Kyle and let him meet his half siblings but no this is all about HER. She just wants to be in the public eye that’s it. She’s a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 46