Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
I like how they say “Lauren won’t be mingling with the WAGS” asif that’s her choice… no shit she won’t get anywhere near 🤣 IF she managed to get in she would be sat in the peasant seats she wouldn’t get anywhere near A&K
Can just see her doing a pitch invasion with an #allornone banner 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
The title ‘daddy’ being used loosely
3 visits and he misses him 🤢
She’s off her rocker

• Sick
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Have I got it right. Yesterday the Walker's solicitors released a story in the paper that Annie is considering legal action after Lozza's stalking so she immediately releases a story of stalking in the Euro's. Can tell where the brains are going to come from

• Haha
  • Heart

Aceofspades2020

Lauren’s really tried with that outfit an still managed to get it so wrong. What the fuck is that dress an boots and shorts underneath 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

minnietheminx

VIP Member
That Simon Boyle is the scum of the earth, purposely causing distress to a woman who has just given birth, he is a poor excuse for a man! J
So a poll!
Rachel Monk vs Simon Boil (my name for him as he needs lancing)
I reckon Rachel will rip him and Loz to shreds and Paul Lunt will do the rest! Let it be soon please, Annie needs peace and her life back. LaurEn you are pure evil! J

• Heart
Reactions: 44

isadrennan66

The sad thing is, maybe kairo could’ve been at the euros if she was a normal parent with her sons best interests and accepted the olive branch and allowed him to meet RRR, i think if it had went that way KW would have him there, the reason the little boy has no contact with his dad is ALL HER!

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I mean in the K&A statement they’re basically saying Loz is a fantasist, “wild and untrue” and that they want fuck all to do with her… yet she’s still clinging on to their coattails for dear life! How mortifying 🙈😆

• Haha
  • Sad

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
In a way it’s done Annie and Kyle a favour because now they have reason to get a restraining order rushed through

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
That boy is going to have so many issues all thanks to his weird mother 💔 and the older and more aware of things he becomes the worse it will get poor boy

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
Headlines changed...wonder if legal have been on blower
It’s the way it’s timed, he wins the FA cup semi final, will probably be on cloud 9 then Lauryn, after frantically opening and closing her electric curtains to keep her entertained all night cause she got no fucking life or mates, drops a shitty article to try cause murders.. all the while, Kyle and Annie probably just fed their gorg new WANTED baby and got into bed 💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

klairklopp

VIP Member
Kyle Walker risks showdown between wife Annie and Lauryn Goodman after ‘inviting’ ex and two kids to Euros

---
She’s trying to fucking take the mistakes to Euros!!
She’s seriously crazy. I think it’s gone past laughing at her now, this is full blown stalking if she goes to Germany.

• Heart
“Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros" any member of her family being kairo, what does she get he does not want anything to do with him?! kairo isnt going to look back and say thanks for taking me mum he is going to say you are an absoloute stalking lunatic beg

• Haha

loulou232

I find it unreal she lives with her mum, daddy down the street and sisters in neighbourhood and no one has stopped her. If my sister pulled this shit she’d be walking around with 2 black eyes.
Pack of money leeching cunts this family, distance yourselves all you want you’re nothing but scamming tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 42