Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are The Sun now twisting their baby announcement and changing their tune, saying they announced it to ruin Kairos birthday. FFS!!
Cos Colleen wiped the floor with them and Vardy! And that’s who her new partner worked for , he was also Vardy’s paymaster! J

Reactions: 25
If anything, I think the champions league has overshadowed kairos birthday because that's Kyle's only focus today

Reactions: 27
Aww kids birthdays when they're little are absolutely magical and I love making a fuss out of my lad on his special day 💙 no way would I send him to nursery for 10 hours on his birthday when it's optional and they don't NEED to attend. She just doesn't give a duck about them kids and it's so sad 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
MJ is at prozzas who is reposting her pics and on giros page with “love you auntie” so they’re best mates now, wonder why Chloe deleted her pic, everything’s a game with those 3 slags

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
MJ is at prozzas who is reposting her pics and on giros page with “love you auntie” so they’re best mates now, wonder why Chloe deleted her pic, everything’s a game with those 3 slags
She’s not actually there to see Kairo on his birthday she’s probably just wanting the goss from Lauryn on what she knows about Kyle and Annie and how. I don’t think either of them realise that real lives are affected by her behaviour.

If she was my sister I’d set healthy boundaries and tell her to duck right off.

Reactions: 25
hope the boys have the best night watching their dad, champions league nights, magical 💕💕

Reactions: 20
Might of skipped a few chapters … make of that what you will…. ✨

What four year old isn’t excited about their birthday 🙃🥴 that Brighton rental must be a house filled with no love or happiness. Just Anger hatred and sadness. Poor Giro. Man City won’t be calling today kiddo 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Kyle
If you have ANYTHING about you AT ALL you will have 4 dates of birth on your boots tonight
Or some reference to RRRR
I’ve died on many a hill for you , you fucker , give me something ANYTHING to work with 🙏
J
How fast do you think Kyle moves
snail pace remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Message from Rachel monk please don’t let loz see this it’s private:

Kyle is quite surprised to learn that the arrival of his 4th son is overshadowing Lauren’s sons birthday despite the pair not being in contact.

Kyle was not at any of Lauren’s children’s births so please forgive him for completely forgetting this is her son’s birthday.

He wants to stress that the announcement was on Tuesday which we believe was 16th April.

Kyle just wants to lead his team tonight and rush back to support his wife and new born baby, who is healthy and after the tragic loss of their previous child has brought a smile on all their faces.

This will be the last comment on the matter.

RM
( I speak on Rachel’s behalf tonight for those wondering)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Said from day one they all play games
Chloe and grant was happy to lie that they borrowed her money to get as much as they could from Kyle
Amelia hates the hate she gets for being related to pros she loves the attention by pretending she don’t speak with her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My daughter’s birthday is my favourite day. Since she was young she’s always loved it and got excited about balloons and cake as we’ve always made a big deal of it. Poor Giro should be excited. Those kids should be taken off her
I bet Giro gets nothing even a card until its his party day how sad
---
Spot on from our potato here 🥔
I bet she perms it herself at home

Reactions: 20
I can imagine the Annie from that OK magazine article saying about how she’d love a girl because she’s outnumbered by boys is not the same Annie today. In the 6 years since she has been cheated on, suffered a miscarriage, been publicly humiliated on numerous occasions, dragged through the press, her childhood sweetheart conceived a Son with another Woman (regardless of whether they were on a break or not, it doesn’t matter) This Woman has then gone on to publicly bash her on so many occasions. She’s got married, tried to rebuild her relationship, had to contend with her Husband humiliating her again by flashing in a bar, had Rebekah Vardy slagging her off to the media, had the Woman who has taken great delight in taunting her then jumping on the bandwagon. She’s got pregnant, and then had to find out her Husband has committed the ultimate betrayal by getting the Woman who has made her life a misery pregnant again. Previous to it being confirmed, she probably lived her life in constant paranoia as this woman kept alluding her Husband was the Father. This is only a fraction of what Annie has had to deal with, not having a Daughter is the least of her bleeping trauma Lauryn, sadist.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
I think Lauryn asked this question.

So if I’m reading this correctly even if Kyle blocks Kairos account he’ll still be in the bio. He has to report it as spam/harassment they might.

My 12 year old had a secret tiktok account and I reported her as being underage and within an hour it was deleted.

Instagram should delete the account, he’s 4. No-one’s interesting in seeing 12 silhouettes or him dancing with resort staff.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Such a special human 🤣 🤣 🤣 she's a bleeping looney. She's so jealous of their new baby she keep screaming how special kairo is, who she trying to convince. I thought Kyle wanted a relationship with all his kids but now he's tried to overshadow kairos birthday with his new baby. Nothing she says makes any sense. Does he care or not? She deserves everything she gets having children only she wants. Her kids will suffer and its her doing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.