Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there was a moment before the match when the players were in the tunnel and was focused on Kyle for a good minute, can just imagine Lauryn saying to Kairo ‘this is why daddy isn’t here but he will see you soon’ she will be warping his mind constantly

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Kyle didnt announce it
She announced it when she put one of each perfect
Um why would anything about Kyle and his family ruin giro's day. Nobody knows who he is?
He wouldn't even know about any of this if it wasn't for his obsessed mother.
She really thinks she is so relevant to them.
A proper mother would have been minding her own business and giving her son the best birthday.

Reactions: 27
I actually think it’s a bit sad that Annie has to be out and about already, she’s just given birth, let her chill and snuggle up with her newborn.

Reactions: 16
Um why would anything about Kyle and his family ruin giro's day. Nobody knows who he is?
He wouldn't even know about any of this if it wasn't for his obsessed mother.
She really thinks she is so relevant to them.
A proper mother would have been minding her own business and giving her son the best birthday.
Spot on, she has alluded previously to Kyle stalking her insta, what a load of tit. She thinks Annie and Kyle watch her every mood when they deffo never give her a second thought, she is the definition of delusional.

Reactions: 23
I actually think it’s a bit sad that Annie has to be out and about already, she’s just given birth, let her chill and snuggle up with her newborn.
Guessing she still has to do the school runs etc. it’s sad Kyle doesn’t really get any time off, but I guess he would have wanted to play tonight.

Reactions: 26
Some people like being out and about I was in home bargains three days after birth 😂😂
I can’t stand staying in don’t get me wrong love snuggles but I found being out helped me after birth

Reactions: 31
So he 'thinks' it's his birthday?
This is the woman that said she went 'legal' to get the date put on some bastard boots and kairo doesn't even know it himself? 😂😂😂
So how was it ever bullying in the first place??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whys it sad? My oldest i was back to normal day after doing washing and takin her on walks same with my youngest. Im not one to lol about an have ppl run about after me, annie is no doubt the same. Not like lazy lozza demanding a nannie

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I used to read this thread every day but now I'm just confused.
The only people who deserve sympathy are the SIX kids; Annie's a mug, Kyle's a cheat and will do it again, Laurens just desperate
Desperate? Lauryn is not right in
Finally, an article with vicious undertones the same way Proz takes swipes at Annie muahahahaha
---
Yuck!
View attachment 2881101
She looks seriously unhinged here. As well as being an absolute state.

Reactions: 10
Some people like being out and about I was in home bargains three days after birth 😂😂
I can’t stand staying in don’t get me wrong love snuggles but I found being out helped me after birth
I was on school run day after, one of mums said omg what u doin out i said picking me kids up why do you find tht so shockin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are The Sun now twisting their baby announcement and changing their tune, saying they announced it to ruin Kairos birthday. FFS!!
This is so infuriating!🤬
Why should it hurt her??
She is not the wife!!!
It's as simple as that.
She would have behaved like this whatever day it was announced.
I wonder what big mouth told her?

Reactions: 22
I nipped shop day after I had little doe and stood talking to my friend who had her child day before me 😂. You just crack on! Can’t imagine it’s nice to have the paps tho

Reactions: 15
This is what happens when u have kids with another womans man this is what happens when u blackmail a man into being a dad he doesnt want it never has none of it is real
Its kairo whos gna be hurt and fucked up she will be telling him hes git a wee brother shes bleeping insane

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.