Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw if baby was born on Sunday DOB would be 14/4/24 all the 4’s for the 4th King

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I mean when will she just stop harassing them everybody can see it’s harassment at this point
walkers silent and she is throwing digs like he bleeping reads her pathetic dribble …
She has known since kiaro he isn’t interested so it should come at no shock .
She hates she can no longer blackmail him for what she wants and contact him directly… the teeny tiny bit of attention she did get has now ended 😂😂

Her sister is getting married has two kids with grant and a loving family unit
kyke is single but looking after Annie and his boys

she is bitter full of hate and sat in kyles rental with two kids that nobody gives a tit about ….. must be lonely for her I suppose that’s karma for sleeping with a man who is married
---
Absolutely praying theres an announcement today
Nah I’d die laughing 😂
and if it come from Kyle I’d laugh even more 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know why she think it's a flex to have a girl? I've 3 of them and they are total drama queen's and total daddy's girls, only want me when they are looking money, food or new clothes 🤣 then I look at my sister with her boys, and she only has to leave the room and come back after 5 minutes and her toddler is all 'I missed you mummy, I love you mummy'.
I love my girls unconditionaly, probably even more so because im from a family of all girls and my mum always played favourites (me being the least favoured 🤣) so I totally feel im meant to be a girl mum to heal that childhood trauma but there's definitely something about boys and their mammas that I would off loved to experience.
Lucky Annie to have that x4 💙💙💙💙
I've got a gang of boys and 1 girl and she's definitely the hardest. The gob on her is 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I do hope little kairo has a nice birthday, i cant help but feel sorry for him 😢 only him tho not his psycho mum!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Omg the way that article is written "Kyle held her hand" you'll never be her Prozza 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly love how she was begging people to leave her alone ‘sat crying in front of my kids’ when will this end? And yet here we are in April and she’s still going on because Annie has had the baby.

Does she not get bored

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This shows from the minute she found out she was pregnant again she was blackmailing him !!
no loving secret family at all she is biggest liar to walk this earth !!
Imagine being more interested in MONEY than your own children having a father around
She only ever kicks of that he isn’t around when she can no longer blackmail him ….

Never known such a scruffy evil slag in all my life ….. she didn’t need to demand she could have had Kyle involved with her children give him time to tell Annie instead she chose MONEY .

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I may have missed a few chapters so excuse me but what the duck!!! Seen the wh**es post this am as I started my shift, thought it was a dig of some sort. Usually when she does the 👀. Does that mean Kyle is watching her beyond boring content 😂😂🤦🏿‍♀️. 'Kinnell she wants to get a grip of those saggy bits n get a life 😒
The only people watching her 👀 are his lawyers and Rachel Monk! 👀J

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Prozza wont have posted yet as too busy out doing a pap walk in that awful cap pretending how happy and blessed she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today has only highlighted what an evil twisted bitter game playing parasite witch Lauren is!

Morning - putting one of each 💙🩷 on her story.
Afternoon - planting the story in the paper of how blessed she is to have a boy and girl.
Evening - K&A respond with the news of their new baby boy.

I don’t think K&A would have released the news under normal circumstances but they are now playing that gutter rat at her own game and it’s backfiring and making her look even more like the deranged stalker bleep that she is.
I don’t get the one of each obsession, it’s really weird. girls are proper hard work aswell, good luck to Lauryn if Konk ends up anything like her🤢

Reactions: 23
I used to read this thread every day but now I'm just confused.
The only people who deserve sympathy are the SIX kids; Annie's a mug, Kyle's a cheat and will do it again, Laurens just desperate

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i reckon had new baby been a girl, lauryn would have claimed they got dna selection cause they were so desperate to copy her having a girl 🙄

seems like the walkers have realised a narc has an answer that suits them regardless of the reality. as a fellow mum of 4, it’s a joy seeing all their different personalities shine… i’m sure the walkers will be in their element 🙂
I think new baby R being a boy will bother her more. He is now kyles youngest son. Experiencing all of the father son stuff his big brothers got to experience.
Predictable tragic begman. I hope Annie is able to drown out her attention seeking and enjoy her baby bubble.
I also hope Rachel monk continues to wipe the floor with her in the press.

Reactions: 12
The only people who deserve sympathy are the SIX kids; Annie's a mug, Kyle's a cheat and will do it again, Laurens just desperate
she’s a mug for having the father to her 4 kids and husband at the birth of her son?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This has to be a Goodman ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I want the name reveal to be on his boots this evening.
The 4th Princes name and date of birth along side his brothers, on their Dads boots.
J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.