Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing news that baby R is here safe and well.
The poor K's what a blinder announcing the news the night before the 17th 😉.
My thoughts are honky conks name will be released in her birthday message to giro today as she needs to stay relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also feeling a little sad for Annie, she’s said previously how much she’d love a little girl and the fact her husband got Loz the Proz pregnant wit a girl is so unbelievably painful. I hoped for her she’d get her girl this time as it’s probably her last baby but she didn’t 😢 part of me feels really sad for her!

Reactions: 10
Also feeling a little sad for Annie, she’s said previously how much she’d love a little girl and the fact her husband got Loz the Proz pregnant wit a girl is so unbelievably painful. I hoped for her she’d get her girl this time as it’s probably her last baby but she didn’t 😢 part of me feels really sad for her!
Mother and baby doing well so it’s happy news nothing at all sad about it .

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm sure Annie would've loved a girl and it's nothing to do with the one that dropped out a manky prolapse last june/July but the minute she held her beautiful baby boy in her arms I'm sure she is over the moon and has her own mini team and lion cubs 😉 I know who I'd rather be. Annie's 4 are legitimate walkers pmsl not some surname mummy clings onto regardless of sperm donor being an apparent bastard hmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it definitely a boy that Annie has had?
Nothing confirmed from the walkers but there is an article from a source that Kyle had confirmed it to them so I think so?! I'd LOL if that source was loz and they were winding her up to see if it would end up in the paper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Annie you have handled this whole situation with such class and dignity, you truly are a Queen.

Lauryn, class and dignity are two words that no one will ever associate with you.
Skank, prostitute and wannabe home wrecker are your adjectives love.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Days before Christmas- constant digs at the Walkers.
Days before pay cheque 1’s Birthday- One of each dig.

Here’s a thought , why don’t you actually enjoy these times with your “much wanted”pay cheques instead of being obsessed with having a dig.

Does she actually think that Annie in her delicious baby bubble, surrounded with the love of her sister, boys & family…. Will be sat there thinking “if only I had a girl”
Lauryn got a girl , how’s that working for you 😂
All it shows is how low, miserable & bitter Lauryn is and compounds why Kyle & Annie will probably never have any relationship with the pay cheques.

YOU CANT COMPETE WHERE YOU DONT COMPARE!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Exactly Annie couldn't give a flying duck in her luxury mansion in lush Cheshire surrounded by her family and KW senior. They probably wake up and have a laugh at what the bitter desperado is going to write today. Only lauryn cares as she knows she has been used and abused and has been left with 2 kids only she wants LOL and even that's debatable she wants Kyle more than they 2 sprogs I think

Reactions: 27
Genuine question guys, do you think if Annie would have known about Konk jr she would have had another baby? Of course new little bubba is loved and wanted but I think the fact he’s got her pregnant without her knowing what he’d done and had been up to is horrible, she never had that choice herself because she was being lied to. Stuff like that just makes me sad 😢
Congratulations Annie and RRR another little angel to love 🩵
I think she’s known all along and that’s why she’s never said she was pregnant
She always wanted another child before episode one was born
Why should Lauren stop her

Annie is a very smart cookie and everything is starting to make sense in my head
So happy he’s here safe, I was very concerned in January the way the Hong Kong client was behaving
Congratulations Annie and RRR 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Can’t keep up with this thread atm but I’m still here lurking 👀

Lovely news that 4th baby is safe and well. Queen Annie clearly loves being a mum, and wanted to bring another loved baby into the world to love and cherish therefore, despite making one comment about 4 years ago about loving a girl, she just wants to raise loved babies regardless of gender.

Lauren Badman however injected the sperm and did handstands for hours because she wanted blackmail tools, and to get one up on Annie by having a girl. For someone with ‘fertility issues’ she sure isn’t grateful for her two ‘miracles’. Those poor kids don’t stand a chance. They could have a lovely life, no money worries and even been part of RRRs life but Bitter Badman wouldn’t let that as then she can’t use them as pawns that way. Not only will they grow up wishing they had a present dad, at this rate they will also grow up wishing they had a present mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A healthy baby.... it's all you really want isn't it? Whether Annie hoped for a girl or not you get what you're given to love & nurture & she'll do just that.

Four Kings....
Everytime L reads, types, thinks, says or hears tge word bleeping (fooking, forking depends on accent 😆) I pray a mental picture of A & K 💙💙💙💙 will enter her head reminding her how irrelevant she & those 2 poor babies actually are.

She's a nasty bitter woman who has no issues conceiving ....💙💙💙💙 charlatan!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know why she think it's a flex to have a girl? I've 3 of them and they are total drama queen's and total daddy's girls, only want me when they are looking money, food or new clothes 🤣 then I look at my sister with her boys, and she only has to leave the room and come back after 5 minutes and her toddler is all 'I missed you mummy, I love you mummy'.
I love my girls unconditionaly, probably even more so because im from a family of all girls and my mum always played favourites (me being the least favoured 🤣) so I totally feel im meant to be a girl mum to heal that childhood trauma but there's definitely something about boys and their mammas that I would off loved to experience.
Lucky Annie to have that x4 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 49
A healthy baby.... it's all you really want isn't it? Whether Annie hoped for a girl or not you get what you're given to love & nurture & she'll do just that.

Four Kings....
Everytime L reads, types, thinks, says or hears tge word bleeping (fooking, forking depends on accent 😆) I pray a mental picture of A & K 💙💙💙💙 will enter her head reminding her how irrelevant she & those 2 poor babies actually are.

She's a nasty bitter woman who has no issues conceiving ....💙💙💙💙 charlatan!
Your name on here a little unsettling for us
Exit please
Loooool (IYKYK)
We are celebrating here and don’t need your negativity ( just joking)😘
J

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine Annie goes to the game tonight and Kyle is there holding a baby with a big blue bow for man city and it's actually a girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.