Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn can't cope when the tables turn, she's happy being the bully. Them tables turn loser loz believe me

Reactions: 33
What's the guessing pan face will set up a pap shoot tomorrow, pretending she can't see the cameras. Copying Annie's outfits but still ends up looking like a scraggy wet mongrel airing ot her tatty vans and shite baseball caps

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Well that bleep must be in the know to certain degree with all that poison she posted today and the article she did today!

Now we all know why… Congratulations Annie! So happy for you, boy? Girl? What does it matter, the baby is loved and has 3 lovely siblings to grow up with!

Also … duck You Prozza you bitter troll 🧌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
This comment is on Annie’s third pic the black outfit one, one day ago

put your burners down and piss off lozza
She ain’t wired right somebody section her
Hope to god something is out in place soon to shut her up for good
I genuinely think she cant help herself sometimes even though she knows she’s in legal tit up to her eyeballs

I think she’s that obsessed she would risk loosing it all and end up locked up just to be able to talk about the walkers and stalk them 🤔🤔
---
Well that bleep must be in the know to certain degree with all that poison she posted today and the article she did today!

Now we all know why… Congratulations Annie! So happy for you, boy? Girl? What does it matter, the baby is loved and has 3 lovely siblings to grow up with!

Also … duck You Prozza you bitter troll 🧌
The fact she had to do a dig at his wife whose marriage she has da strayed over boy and girl is pathetic and shows how evil she is .
Does not matter if baby is boy or girl he or she will be loved unlike her two unwanted kids who have nobody

Reactions: 27
I love how we all knew Annie had given birth due to Lauryn’s shite she posts. She’s so bleeping predictable. Kyle an Annie in there little baby bubble unbothered and Lauryn’s foaming at the mouth in begman towers 😂😂 sucks to be u loz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She really thought she hit the jackpot with the second one, she hasn’t had comments on since it was confirmed then thought she did something with an Austin powers photo shoot.

never known anyone so publicly willing to shame themselves constantly over a man that doesn’t want you????

Bet she was loving Annie’s taking a break from Kyle post oh what storm came after it.

She is fucked

Reactions: 31
Lauryn thinking she's giving it big balls saying I've got one of each #blessed.

If you were that happy you skeeve you wouldn't need to post.

And you haven't got a father for those kids only a syringe off a sad looking smelly used condom. Wow what a bleeping flex lauryn 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 34
Would bleeping love to be a fly on the wall in slag faces house hahahaha she will be so rattled

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread Suggestion

Loved and wanted baby no. 4, blessed with a mumma we all adore ❤ (no, not you Loz, ur a wh*re)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Focusing on the baby now lol proz will be fuming since kyles never focused on any her two unfortunates pmsl.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All this does it prove again, what an evil calculated cow she really is. As if she’s trying to overshadow their happy news.

You just know she’s sitting at home losing her mind trying to find out information about the baby. Wouldn’t even put it past her trying to contact the Walkers.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.