Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren love I think you are confused about who was doing the buying, and who was doing the selling 💋 👠
Exactly 🤣 why would Kyle want lauryn? She’s a raving lunatic prostitute with a benefit fraud conviction hardly a catch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Xx
🤣🤣🤣

I’d love for them to start paying the maintenance from their joint account. I’m SO petty.
“Don’t think we’re married?” Starts a £8000 direct debit from Mr K & Mrs A Walkers’ joint Coutts account. Look at Annie’s name every month knowing she has access to whatever of Kyle’s money she wants when she wants 🫠.

You’ll never be her 💔
I’d love for them to get an estate agent and put Lauryn’s house on the market.

She might then realise who holds all the cards and just how pathetic her silly games are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did she say a while ago that she couldn't care less about the walkers ? , clearly that was a lie. She wouldn't be writing tit on insta if she couldn't care less

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Congratulations Annie and family! 🩶

duck you Kyle, hope you get a cactus stuck up your bum.

And Lauryn, shut your mouth you hairy little ball sack. You’re not wanted, you were never wanted. You took what he sold you, and then some. Look where that got you! 😂

No matter what you do, you’ll never destroy their lovely new baby bubble!

Hi girls, missed ya! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So the whole of uk found out today their kids primary school places with also kairo due to start in September, it’s his birthday eve and alls she’s interested in is spouting poison online cos Kyle’s actual wife has had a baby😂 she’s actually laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I’ve read it as
‘If I was falling for what you were saying to me’ but she’s just said it wrong. Like he promised her the world, he sold her the dream, but here she is. Dad-less to 2 innocent babies with a crack pot of a mother
Exactly this private education was wasted on this one 🥴

Reactions: 28
Im buzzing for annie dying to know the name shes picked i love her kids names
Me too, I know the boys names all start with R but just realised they're all 5letters long ending in N - wonder if thats a coincidence or they'll carry on the theme?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Concentrate on your own children Lauryn u bad meff. And it’s clear u was doing the selling not Kyle you bleeping prostitute. I’d rather sell people dreams than sex😂 it’s a wander how that dumpy weird body and ugly face even attracted a buyer in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Love lauryn acting all unbothered when in fact she clearly is really bleeping bothered hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Xx

I’d love for them to get an estate agent and put Lauryn’s house on the market.

She might then realise who holds all the cards and just how pathetic her silly games are.
Could they do this though in all seriousness? Sell the house as tenant in situ? They’d get their money back and just pay her rent instead and lozza would have to have monthly inspections and follow rules from her new landlord 💀 imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nutty cow 😂😂

he ignored her for three years and kiaro and she wants us to believe he was selling her a dream 😂😂

duck OFF LAURYN

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No wonder lozza is kicking off
It's crazy though coz she knew it was going to happen lol.
She's probs been holding it in since Sian (who she doesn't know) told her about herself and she would look an even bigger bleep bulling a pregnant woman.
Now she's gonna start again🙄
She's such a predictable boring bastard!😂😂😂
Wonder what the blog will be? J

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To think this time last year at episodes 1 birthday party lauryn would've been thinking ill have his second and youngest this time next year and defo be living in Cheshire as Mrs Walker. How wrong were you prolapse???? Played like the fool you are and now you have two unwanted and fatherless LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.