Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs she’s gonna be loving having some blog content now 🥱 her blog should be renamed to the “Kyle and Annie walker fan page blog” since she never actually talks about herself on it

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Really lovely news that baby is here safe and sound 💕 Annie has been through a lot these past few years, I wish them every happiness. I bet the three little kings are chuffed to pieces

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Love how we all knew about the birth due to LaurYn’s psycho behaviour. She really is a predictable old skank.
Congrats Walkers 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Loz, here’s some FYI’s for you!
FYI - he sold you a dream? You sold him a never ending nightmare pretending you couldn’t have kids
FYI- he never wanted or consented to children with you
FYI - he LOVES his wife
FYI-he doesn’t want you, he hates you!
FYI- you need urgent psychiatric help!
J
Thread title suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So glad I insisted on wine tonight yous!
Oooh and me @Lottiew1
I’ll be raising a glass to the very WANTED baby , Queen Annie and RRR and wish all 5 of them lots of love and happiness
Kyle and Lauren , especially you Lauren , you unhinged , maniac , you can both duck off.
J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lol lauryn isn't buying anything unless it's with kyles money, you skinflint slag 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣

I’d love for them to start paying the maintenance from their joint account. I’m SO petty.
“Don’t think we’re married?” Starts a £8000 direct debit from Mr K & Mrs A Walkers’ joint Coutts account. Look at Annie’s name every month knowing she has access to whatever of Kyle’s money she wants when she wants 🫠.

You’ll never be her 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It says that Annie might take the baby to the champion game on Wed. Is that tomorrow??

I cant see it but I'm stocking up on wine just in case lauryn goes nuclear 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think she’s reposted them breast feeding things again in the hope it will upset Annie. I think she has heard that Annie didn’t breastfeed the others and she uses it as a “look I’m better than you” thing. (Annie may have breast fed I don’t know, I’m just guessing and using Lauren’s track record)

Aye and look at the state of her tits bcz of it 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Burner account are gonna be on fire tonight keep your eyes peeled on Annie’s comment section thats usually her playground 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It says that Annie might take the baby to the champion game on Wed. Is that tomorrow??

Nah if Annie and Kyle’s PR team do that on king kiaro birthday I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Yes and compare that to both lauryn births

Birthed alone
no man around
both kids ignored by kyle

when will she get it that she was a shag and nothing more and he can’t stand the kids because they are hers !! He can’t make it any clearer for her but she doesn’t take the hint
DNA tests! J

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Champions league game tomorrow at the etihad.....or FA Cup game at Wembley on Saturday ⚽⚽⚽⚽

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lauren love I think you are confused about who was doing the buying, and who was doing the selling 💋 👠

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Bet lauryns on the blower to cheesy lisey andrews about how Annie stole her man and got pregnant to spite lauryn

She's that bleeping deluded

Ugly bawheided smeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Rachel Monk is all over that statement about the birth! Proz made a big mistake pissing her off in her blog aka talking about the Walkers, J

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.