Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are nicnac Home interiors (IG: nicnachome) on our tit list? There’s a few bits I like and would order but the name rings a bell and I have a horrible feeling it’s something to do with Beggy. J

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not impossible but wouldn’t she get in trouble for sperm theft!
IMG_3315.jpeg

---
Are nicnac Home interiors (IG: nicnachome) on our tit list? There’s a few bits I like and would order but the name rings a bell and I have a horrible feeling it’s something to do with Beggy. J
Yup along with Pilates 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I completely agree with all the responses so far regarding feeling sorry for Kyle maybe it’s because I can’t actually get my head around the second situation leading to yet another mistake 🤯 I’m sunbathing on that hill, I refuse to come down. I will happily die here alone 🥴

There is something about this situation that doesn’t sit right with me, infertile, pregnant twice, 2 occasions what’s the chances of conceiving not one but two miraculous miracle babies 🙄 Sian has even referred to Kairo as Liaryn’s “miracle boy” Why? It shut Proz up real quick!

I believe the Kilner-Walkers have not mentioned the truth to protect all the children!

The business which caters for the Ballers & provides girls through a discreet agency service is a friend/accomplice of LaurEn’s hence why she said ask him if he wants another go! A set up! Although Kyle is in the disgusting & wrong for using such services, with a loving wife & children at home.

Either way I do still hope Kyle & Annie get the opportunity to live there happy ever after!!

Here’s a few comments from Annie’s Instagram account, some old & some I’ve not seen before! Especially the one about drugs & taking used condoms to a fertility clinic, there is no smoke without fire 👀
I can well believe she nabbed a used condom and that he may have been on meds/drugs at the time but absolutely no fertility clinic would accept a used condom. Plus she clearly does not have fertility issues to have two children within three years.

Plus we know from other hires he used condoms, and she was most certainly a hire that first time so why would he not use one?
And if he didn't the first time he sure as hell would have the 2nd time!
This was a guy who almost fainted when he found out that isn't the reaction of someone who had been careless about protection. If his judgement had been impaired through drugs or alcohol then maybe he was careless about keeping the condom out of Laurens grasp.

I suspect this is why he's angry this time, it was no accident on her part and he knows her motivation is money.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I can well believe she nabbed a used condom and that he may have been on meds/drugs at the time but absolutely no fertility clinic would accept a used condom. Plus she clearly does not have fertility issues to have two children within three years.

Plus we know from other hires he used condoms, and she was most certainly a hire that first time so why would he not use one?
And if he didn't the first time he sure as hell would have the 2nd time!
This was a guy who almost fainted when he found out that isn't the reaction of someone who had been careless about protection. If his judgement had been impaired through drugs or alcohol then maybe he was careless about keeping the condom out of Laurens grasp.

I suspect this is why he's angry this time, it was no accident on her part and he knows her motivation is money.
Got to be the biggest head to fall for that again
what a tool !, I stand by what I say he’s thick no sane man would get a hooker pregnant and then get her pregnant again Knowing what he knows in court

If I was Annie I could never forgive him she deserves better as much as I love it winding her up I really pray Annie finds her self worth and leaves him this tim

Reactions: 22
I wonder if he used his gold condoms and maybe if he did that may explain why she thought she was in a real life version of Pretty Woman… imagine her with the condoms with holes pricked in them grinning at Kyle going “I’m a safety girrrrrl” 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We know you’re not happy give it a rest 😴

when “they” upload the new blog loooool ok hun
She tries so hard to imply that she has people working for her. People that actually do would say something like ‘will update you in my new blog’. Not ‘they’, sounds so unnatural.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The ‘one of each 💙💗’ comment is making me think Annie has had a baby boy and because proz is clearly gagged, it’s the best she can write 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The ‘one of each 💙💗’ comment is making me think Annie has had a baby boy and because proz is clearly gagged, it’s the best she can write 🤷🏼‍♀️
One of each but no dad. I bet Annie will be thrilled either way plus her kids all have their dad.
I suspect that was another little crumb for Kyle, they are changing so much you are missing out. Lauren he's got 4 kid he knows they change fast, move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel like with an article out you’re right is it a dig that Annie has had a boy?? I fuckin dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Boring 😴

The influencer ?
Surprise Surprise, another story sold to the rags by Lauren. Lozza must be skint. Why don't the papers write something accurate like KINARA and Kairo, Kyle's mistakes with Lauren. Girl needs to get some dignity and keep her private affairs to herself. No fucker cares about her and her unwanted sprogs, we only come on here to support Annie

Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t put it past Kyle to still be in contact with her yeno, we all know he’s a dirty bastard and probably loves the fact she’ll drop her kecks for him at any opportunity plus I think meeting Kairo did make him realise he loved the kid so he’d be wanting to see him (dont know about Konk jr)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.