Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been looking at Annie’s insta and noticed the difference in the birthday posts Kyle put on for her in 2022 and then 2023. Just how controlled by beggy was he 🤢 from I love you more than you will
know to just happy birthday lass.
Made me fuming all over again this.
Annie played a blinder she definitely 💯 known all along or at least before luryn told her I think they split a long time ago and wanted to get everything in place for when lauryn leaked he was the dad .

No way Annie didn’t know

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He doesn't appreciate Annie for the absolute hottie she is. Makes even more evident when you see pictures of lauryn goodman. She's a bleeping riot 🤣 you've just got to laugh out loud at this point. He needs his head examined 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just been looking at Annie’s insta and noticed the difference in the birthday posts Kyle put on for her in 2022 and then 2023. Just how controlled by beggy was he 🤢 from I love you more than you will
know to just happy birthday lass.
Made me fuming all over again this.
He told JDOL he wasn’t married and they were just friends x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He doesn't appreciate Annie for the absolute hottie she is. Makes even more evident when you see pictures of lauryn goodman. She's a bleeping riot 🤣 you've just got to laugh out loud at this point. He needs his head examined 🤢
Even if you have access to top quality steak everyday you still sometimes get the urge for a manky greasy kebab. Kyle gave in to that urge and has been paying the price ever since 💩 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s school place acceptance tonight (12am) probs different for private school but I wonder if king kairo has a school place yet!

Reactions: 25
It’s school place acceptance tonight (12am) probs different for private school but I wonder if king kairo has a school place yet!
She will have 'forgotten' too busy stalking kyles feet to see if the boots have a new name

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will have 'forgotten' too busy stalking kyles feet to see if the boots have a new name
Constantly looking at Annie’s IG to see if her bio is updated from ‘Mummy to 3 Kings’ to something else.

She’s so desperate to know.

My child maintenance was recalculated when my ex moved in with his newest flame as she has two children. I was advised of a change of circumstances and it said there were 2 qualifying children in his household. So she won’t even find out that way.

Reactions: 19
Every day is Halloween with those witches
The only pic I remember is this
Loz was about 3 months pregnant with giro but she wasn’t to know for about 2 more months at routine kidney scan ☺ #Shock

But yet she’s strategically hiding behind mini fridge
Sources tell me she knew in Aug ( pic is October)

witch
J
WTF does she look like 😂J

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But yet she’s strategically hiding behind mini fridge
Sources tell me she knew in Aug ( pic is October)

witch
J
[/QUOTE]
The white boots 😬 has she a pair of dance skins on too 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is this a dig? I swear she has private jokes with herself settle down and go make some porridge lozza
No remember in her blog, she was moaning about looking after her kids… back at nursery full time now so more time to stalk the walkers

Annie is absolutely unreal. But yes, sometimes men who think with their dicks like to lower their standards to seek cheap thrills elsewhere (except this cheap thrill has cost him 2.5mil house, 8K PM child maintenance and Beggys legal fees - plus the stuff we don’t know about) Very expensive pump and dump… oh sorry, long lasting loving relationship wasn’t it? 🥴

Reactions: 33
I don’t mean to brag Lauren, but I just found out what primary school my kid got

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have got no sympathy for him. Especially after re-reading Annie’s interview yesterday 😭

He knew exactly what she was like after round 1!!! All the courts and demands etc. Why would you possibly go back for round 2.

I can only conclude that he is thick as pigshit.

As for Lauren?! Absolutely shameless, devious, horrible bully. But everyone knows her for what she is so she will never have a meaningful relationship, never have a career, never have a trusting reciprocal friendship as everyone knowshe has no girl code.

Her kids will undoubtedly get to the age where they can seek him out and they probably will, and will turn their backs on her. By that point her piggy bank will have run out and she’ll probably be bunking up in one of her sisters box rooms (that is if she has managed not to shag their husbands and fallen out completely). They are already embarrassed to be associated with her.

I honestly believe Lauren is already getting her karma and there is much much more to come. It’s funny how thick skinned she is though 😂 trying to get on a tv show for WAGs when she wasn’t even a side piece 😂

Here’s to Annie living her best life 🥂 and if the baby is here congrats 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I completely agree with all the responses so far regarding feeling sorry for Kyle maybe it’s because I can’t actually get my head around the second situation leading to yet another mistake 🤯 I’m sunbathing on that hill, I refuse to come down. I will happily die here alone 🥴

There is something about this situation that doesn’t sit right with me, infertile, pregnant twice, 2 occasions what’s the chances of conceiving not one but two miraculous miracle babies 🙄 Sian has even referred to Kairo as Liaryn’s “miracle boy” Why? It shut Proz up real quick!

I believe the Kilner-Walkers have not mentioned the truth to protect all the children!

The business which caters for the Ballers & provides girls through a discreet agency service is a friend/accomplice of LaurEn’s hence why she said ask him if he wants another go! A set up! Although Kyle is in the disgusting & wrong for using such services, with a loving wife & children at home.

Either way I do still hope Kyle & Annie get the opportunity to live there happy ever after!!

Here’s a few comments from Annie’s Instagram account, some old & some I’ve not seen before! Especially the one about drugs & taking used condoms to a fertility clinic, there is no smoke without fire 👀

Attachments

• Heart
She'll be showing off all Kerching's presents from Manchester City tomorrow.

She needs help.

Can somebody, please, explain what's classy about having a coffee table wrapped in a fluffy towel/bath robe? Why is she so obsessed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I completely agree with all the responses so far regarding feeling sorry for Kyle maybe it’s because I can’t actually get my head around the second situation leading to yet another mistake 🤯 I’m sunbathing on that hill, I refuse to come down. I will happily die here alone 🥴

There is something about this situation that doesn’t sit right with me, infertile, pregnant twice, 2 occasions what’s the chances of conceiving not one but two miraculous miracle babies 🙄 Sian has even referred to Kairo as Liaryn’s “miracle boy” Why? It shut Proz up real quick!

I believe the Kilner-Walkers have not mentioned the truth to protect all the children!

The business which caters for the Ballers & provides girls through a discreet agency service is a friend/accomplice of LaurEn’s hence why she said ask him if he wants another go! A set up! Although Kyle is in the disgusting & wrong for using such services, with a loving wife & children at home.

Either way I do still hope Kyle & Annie get the opportunity to live there happy ever after!!

Here’s a few comments from Annie’s Instagram account, some old & some I’ve not seen before! Especially the one about drugs & taking used condoms to a fertility clinic, there is no smoke without fire 👀
I always knew she syringed it out the condom!! No way would he go raw dogging her again no wayyyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.