Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That and her lying about the kidney scan! Like to sit there and come up with a full elaborate story that you went to a kidney scan and the woman said “congratulations on your pregnancy” and I went “what pregnancy”
You found out a couple weeks after you got pregnant lauryn!! Crazy crazy witch 🤡 that’s legit sociopath behaviour
All clearly done so she could pretend it was too late for an abortion by the time she found out even though we all know her intention from day 1 was to get pregnant with the cash machine baby. Bet she was pissing on sticks like a mad woman everyday after Kyle paid for her services 🤮
I don't understand how you have have a kidney scan that would show a baby. Kidneys are at the back of your body, the womb is at the front 🤦‍♀️
How anyone could be as thick as to believe her bullshit is beyond me.

Reactions: 23
Anyone changed their mind since seeing the fabulous timelines from @OtherMoon ?? 🤔
No , still a no , always will be a no ! For the same reasons we all have discussed to death!
He cheated , lied , manipulated his wife and children. He’s a serial cheat , impregnated Persian princess once, saw her behaviour towards his family and the media, and went there again and another little KW was produced.
Of course he looked unwell shitting himself that the truth would come out and in his words people would think he was ‘mental’.
He created the mess along with Lauryn and no amount of cleaning up by their PR teams will erase Lauryn and those babies .. 🐷 🐷
J

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know how anybody can feel any sympathy towards KW 🤢 to say he looked ill, oh I bet he did when he realised the truth would be revealed about him again. Its so easy to avoid pregnancy to actually sleep with it again never mind unprotected blows my bleeping mind he knows how babies are made. The guy doesnt give a flying duck. I think he has that much money it has warped his mind to think it cam solve anything and he can do what he likes. bleeping vile. Poor Annie and her kids. I think she'll walk eventually no way anyone in their right mind could forgive whay he's done. Lauryn will never win her kids will suffer as a result of her being a desperado and she won't ever shut up about it. Entitled slag

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I couldn’t have the slightest bit of sympathy for him, he weren’t sorry that it happened he was sorry that he got caught, he’ll do it again and again because he gets away with it he’s a grade A scumbag

Reactions: 32
I don't know how anybody can feel any sympathy towards KW 🤢 to say he looked ill, oh I bet he did when he realised the truth would be revealed about him again. Its so easy to avoid pregnancy to actually sleep with it again never mind unprotected blows my bleeping mind he knows how babies are made. The guy doesnt give a flying duck. I think he has that much money it has warped his mind to think it cam solve anything and he can do what he likes. bleeping vile. Poor Annie and her kids. I think she'll walk eventually no way anyone in their right mind could forgive whay he's done. Lauryn will never win her kids will suffer as a result of her being a desperado and she won't ever shut up about it. Entitled slag
The fact he went there again after everything and gave her that power over Annie makes me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 39
The fact he went there again after everything and gave her that power over Annie makes me sick to my stomach.
Same, I’ve said it before but it’s the physical act for me. Him being able to be erect and bring himself to a climax inside her turns my stomach 🤢.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Same, I’ve said it before but it’s the physical act for me. Him being able to be erect and bring himself to a climax inside her turns my stomach 🤢.
Yes! The way she had tried to make Annie the villain in all of this should have made him feel so protective of his wife ( That's Annie not you, Lauren, you're a side piece skank and your kids are love children like it or not!) that he shouldn't have wanted to even be in the same room with her, let alone..... 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know where I could find this pic! Which thread it was roughly on x
Ive searched for ages using all kinds of different key words but cant find it. I dont even know if it was on the Lauryn threads or the sisters thread. Im sure from memory she had a cream top on with a belt under her boobs. There were about 5 of them in the photo. Ill keep looking 😂

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where I could find this pic! Which thread it was roughly on x
Every day is Halloween with those witches
The only pic I remember is this
Loz was about 3 months pregnant with giro but she wasn’t to know for about 2 more months at routine kidney scan ☺ #Shock

But yet she’s strategically hiding behind mini fridge
Sources tell me she knew in Aug ( pic is October)

witch
J

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I don't feel.sorry for him, he's a deceitful snake. He lied to wife and children. He cheated on his family and had 2 bastard kids behind his family's back, there is no excuse in the world for his wrongdoing. I also don't think he is seriously injured, I suspect he has taken some paternity leave on the quiet and the football club have agreed to keep this quiet on the basis that he is back for the champions league on Wednesday. I also suspect Annie has probably had the baby and Kyle has been supportive with the birth. They are obviously lying low to stop panface from causing a total nuisance again. Something has definitely happened and lozza is too quiet because she doesn't know what is happening, only my view

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not sure if I’m late to the party, but Annie has unachieved some of her photos.
I was having a nosy and there’s loads of there I’ve never seen before! She really is a 10/10

Kyle what the duck was u thinking

Reactions: 25
Before she stole from her toddlers she really dressed like a twunt
Those white boots tho
Thank God for her style icon Annie
She’s doing a teeny bit better these days but I mean it when I say teeny

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure if I’m late to the party, but Annie has unachieved some of her photos.
I was having a nosy and there’s loads of there I’ve never seen before! She really is a 10/10

Kyle what the duck was u thinking
Was the horse pic archived?
Did she archive it after Beggy de Ville’s horse on the sea pic? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been looking at Annie’s insta and noticed the difference in the birthday posts Kyle put on for her in 2022 and then 2023. Just how controlled by beggy was he 🤢 from I love you more than you will
know to just happy birthday lass.
Made me fuming all over again this.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.