Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again she’s been torn to pieces in the comments
I don’t know why she continues to do it to herself

Reactions: 25
If Annie's had a boy how cute a lil mini football team. 💖
All boys is a blessing, they can do lots together growing up, a girl would change the vibe! Loz you proz, no-one gives a duck you got konk, not even Kyle, he loves his boys with Annie, you know the wanted/planned/ born from love ones! 🤴 🤴🤴🤴

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All boys is a blessing, they can do lots together growing up, a girl would change the vibe! Loz you proz, no-one gives a duck you got konk, not even Kyle, he loves his boys with Annie, you know the wanted/planned/ born from love ones! 🤴 🤴🤴🤴
If my baby girl had turned out to be a boy I'd still have been pleased. Imagine all you have is the fact you have one of each. Rather my kids be claimed and loved lollll.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If my baby girl had turned out to be a boy I'd still have been pleased. Imagine all you have is the fact you have one of each. Rather my kids be claimed and loved lollll.
Exactly, you pray for good health and that’s all that matters, but the same sex siblings tend to be tight knit, look at the Thomas brothers, they are so tight knit when they lost their dad they had each other. Always supporting each other in everything they do! That will be Annie’s and Kyle’s boys 🤴🤴🤴🤴

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The ‘one of each 💙💗’ comment is making me think Annie has had a baby boy and because proz is clearly gagged, it’s the best she can write 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree.

One of each is nice but its also a blessing to have one child and Lauren should know this well if she was infertile. I'm sure Annie will be happy with 4 boys.
My step sons mom moved on and had 6 boys so now has 7 in total she is over the moon. Imagine the brotherly love when she has 7 men coming home for Xmas Dinner. Lauren is a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Loz the proz will never experience the love Annie gets from her boys and all the memories those boys get to have with their dad! Her kids will be screwed up, bitter and twisted thanks to her, she can’t show love she is a vindictive, nasty, jealous loser! J

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comment shes put on her story has been at the bottom of every printed how has she jst seen it duck off quagmire jaw
So asumming annies had the baby and its a little boy and her previous post was a dig listen lozza hun i wouldnt go bragging about that girl of urs weve all seen her nose and dont get me started on her name 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I guess news has got out Annie has had the baby. She’s absolutely cranked

I’m sure he sold her the dream. More than once. Probably when being blackmailed

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.