Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope one day she wakes up & realises how disgusting it is that she has Lied about her infertility!

Being without a Man or Husband or even in a relationship doesn’t = infertility.
Most have to actively “try & try again” to conceive & even then there is a risk of miscarriage. Something throughout all this she has never mentioned.

How many months of a negative pregnancy test did she have before falling pregnant with her miracle? How many rounds of IVF failed? Did her “ invisible partner” undergo sperm sampling? Did she spend her lifesavings on fertility treatments? No talk of the strain or struggle either I could go on!

Point is she has never lived infertility she really needs a reality check & I do hope someone calls her out for all her conniving lies.

Yes Kyle made a mistake but she was a paid sex worker who plotted, schemed, begged, controlled, stalked, prayed, deceived, lied, concealed & blackmailed a man to conceive both her children that’s not being infertile it’s insanity!

View attachment 2874653
She's a joke. Out of everything she has lied about that has got to be the lowest of the low. She's disgusting!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do hope one day she wakes up & realises how disgusting it is that she has Lied about her infertility!

Being without a Man or Husband or even in a relationship doesn’t = infertility.
Most have to actively “try & try again” to conceive & even then there is a risk of miscarriage. Something throughout all this she has never mentioned.

How many months of a negative pregnancy test did she have before falling pregnant with her miracle? How many rounds of IVF failed? Did her “ invisible partner” undergo sperm sampling? Did she spend her lifesavings on fertility treatments? No talk of the strain or struggle either I could go on!

Point is she has never lived infertility she really needs a reality check & I do hope someone calls her out for all her conniving lies.

Yes Kyle made a mistake but she was a paid sex worker who plotted, schemed, begged, controlled, stalked, prayed, deceived, lied, concealed & blackmailed a man to conceive both her children that’s not being infertile it’s insanity!

View attachment 2874653
This is such an important post, I feel so uneasy about her taking advantage of vulnerable women - this article is extremely light considering.

A fertility expert slammed the sale of the bracelets as 'taking advantage' of people desperate to become parents”

🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She's a joke. Out of everything she has lied about that has got to be the lowest of the low. She's disgusting!!!
That and her lying about the kidney scan! Like to sit there and come up with a full elaborate story that you went to a kidney scan and the woman said “congratulations on your pregnancy” and I went “what pregnancy”
You found out a couple weeks after you got pregnant lauryn!! Crazy crazy witch 🤡 that’s legit sociopath behaviour
All clearly done so she could pretend it was too late for an abortion by the time she found out even though we all know her intention from day 1 was to get pregnant with the cash machine baby. Bet she was pissing on sticks like a mad woman everyday after Kyle paid for her services 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 37
This is such an important post, I feel so uneasy about her taking advantage of vulnerable women - this article is extremely light considering.

A fertility expert slammed the sale of the bracelets as 'taking advantage' of people desperate to become parents”

🤢🤢
Lowest of the low little woman she is.

took me five full rounds of ivf to get my little one

should of just brought her £32 junk bracelet would of saved my self thousand’s 🫠🤦‍♀️x

• Heart
That and her lying about the kidney scan! Like to sit there and come up with a full elaborate story that you went to a kidney scan and the woman said “congratulations on your pregnancy” and I went “what pregnancy”
You found out a couple weeks after you got pregnant lauryn!! Crazy crazy witch 🤡 that’s legit sociopath behaviour
All clearly done so she could pretend it was too late for an abortion by the time she found out even though we all know her intention from day 1 was to get pregnant with the cash machine baby. Bet she was pissing on sticks like a mad woman everyday after Kyle paid for her services 🤮
He kidneys would be nowhere near her uterus so how would they even see....kidneys are in your mid back just under your ribs, uterus is your lower stomach just above your bikini line 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He kidneys would be nowhere near her uterus so how would they even see....kidneys are in your mid back just under your ribs, uterus is your lower stomach just above your bikini line 🤔🤔🤔
Just rewatched it on the VD Facebook page and it’s even worse now we know it’s all pure lies 🤮🤮 deserves an Oscar for that performance 🏆
Loads of poor women commenting on it too tagging their mates saying “there’s still hope for me” 💔💔 stupid cow lying about infertility AND sleeping with another woman’s husband X2 lowest of the low! Hope your 8k a month and borrowed house for 14 years is worth a lifetime of that reputation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why didn’t SMEG remove the tag ?
Come on man
At least pretend you’re bothered
This is meant to be your career hun
Welcome on this thread at any point step dad Pete
J

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Come on man
J
Returning for a refund 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Come on man
J
Maybes in case she needs to return her face?

Different in every photo like she returns them, cheapskate she is 😂😂😂
---
Returning for a refund 🤮
Bet #askdim wishes he'd done the same

• Haha
Seen as it’s giros birthday on Wednesday, do we think she’s had his birthday party this weekend or will it be next weekend ?
will Chloe’s kids be invited ?

Reactions: 17
Come on man
J
Filters to duck that one looks nothing like that in real life
even the filters dont make her look any better 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on man
J
She looks like she stinks 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on man
J
My lord and saviour Jesus Christ. She is an absolute unit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm quite enjoying Liaren shutting the duck up. I don't even miss the drama anymore. It's like the irrelevant witch has been put back in her box.

Hope she falls down her pissing stupid stairs and lands on lego 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just dont know why the papers have never ran with this story. She went on TV and made up a story!!!! Madness

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Just rewatched it on the VD Facebook page and it’s even worse now we know it’s all pure lies 🤮🤮 deserves an Oscar for that performance 🏆
Loads of poor women commenting on it too tagging their mates saying “there’s still hope for me” 💔💔 stupid cow lying about infertility AND sleeping with another woman’s husband X2 lowest of the low! Hope your 8k a month and borrowed house for 14 years is worth a lifetime of that reputation
I had no idea who she was when I saw that interview. After that I looked back years on her twitter and insta and she had never mentioned endo once, just added something to her bio to make her seem caring. I could tell she had used the interview just to boast she slept with kyle (not that its anything to boast about). All her posts were just her posing on nights out and holidays. All whilst being apparently chronically ill!

i remember someone posted on here a photo of lauryn with nadia at some halloween thing and you could clearly see she was pregnant but trying to hide her stomach (The pic was posted a couple years after he had giro). Its like she just makes up so much tit that she believes her own lies and makes her own fantasy world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.