Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if chlojob has found a new bunk up for after her wedding since lauryn cancelled her bridal suite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Grant could always dive in with Olivia
at this Point, is she really getting married πŸ€” πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Walker/Kilners are bigger people than me because I would publicly destroy the witch 😑
RRR are getting old enough to understand. Additionally, I think they are aware that Kerching is innocent and will want to protect him (and now Klearpay). As Prolapse Begman says, it's on the Internet forever. They know what will come out and what impact it could have on her kids.

As Sian said this isn't about what's best for the kids. It's what best for Liaren. I think the Walkers are thinking of the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the timeline moon!

Watching the mini fodens on the pitch today 😍 never be yours Loz! Kyle got an applause and looks about ready to return!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you’re ever having a bad day just remember you didn’t have this published
So don’t be so hard on yourself x
The worst has to be her β€˜teaming up with Anne Summers β€˜ that horrible white 10 piece she wore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why has it really tickled me that someone's cancelled chlojobs suite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I keep smirking everytime I think of it. It soooo must have been cock blocker begman.

No ones allowed to have sex with married man, not even the wife 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has it really tickled me that someone's cancelled chlojobs suite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I keep smirking everytime I think of it. It soooo must have been cock blocker begman.

No ones allowed to have sex with married man, not even the wife 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Was probably grant he’s not planing on going ahead 🀣🀣🀣 he’s running away with Olivia

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she deleted the Ann summers grid post? Or has that been gone for awhile now I can’t see it?

Reactions: 10
Just makes me hate vyle more tbh. State of her - romanian back street cum bucket springs to mind and that bleep actually went there unprotected. Absolutely bleeping not sorry. My heart goes out to Annie but Kyle has walked into this tit show if she wants to convince herself otherwise more fool her. On a last note he doest love prolapse she's an easy lay cum bucket and her sprogs will suffer in return.

The goodman sprogs won't ever be a priority pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.