Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snap!

This is just a sign of now narcissistic and vile she truly is. She is getting worse each time she is ignored or revealed and the more people who see through her the worse she gets.

She's removed her Elle Woods grid post... funny that.
So she has 😲😲😲 there was me thinking that was up there with one of her proudest moments!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snap!

This is just a sign of now narcissistic and vile she truly is. She is getting worse each time she is ignored or revealed and the more people who see through her the worse she gets.

She's removed her Elle Woods grid post... funny that.
Trouble is a-brewing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hopefully she will have a restraining order before then!!!
Abso-fuckin-lutely hope so!! 🤞🏼

Nah that tart isn’t splitting them up, after absolutely everything they have been through these past couple of years if they can get past that, they can get by anything! The daily torment, financial implications, harassment and they’re still sticking together. It’s the biggest duck YOU Begman will ever receive!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was stupid to put that picture up in the first place.
It just shows she’s gloating
Internet doesn’t sleep Lairen we have the pic in previous threads #witch

Reactions: 13
She's probs removed it because alot of people would have been able to work out where to look with the dates etc. Thing is she could have been getting alot of negative dms but she wouldnt share them. Her engagements dropped the only folk that support her are the other daft trapaman women or the insta pervs that tell her they wish she was their gf 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's probs removed it because alot of people would have been able to work out where to look with the dates etc. Thing is she could have been getting alot of negative dms but she wouldnt share them. Her engagements dropped the only folk that support her are the other daft trapaman women or the insta pervs that tell her they wish she was their gf 😂😂😂
Her engagement has dropped massively hasn’t it? I mean looking back even a year ago her page was full of likes n comments. It says a lot doesn’t it!

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know what she expected, when she made it known KW was the dad. You just have to look at other women who have shagger footballers with a wife and kids
- Rebecca Loos,(David B) all she is remembered for is tossing off a pig
- Helen Wood, (Wayne R) tried to make herself famous in the big brother house (I actually didn’t mind her until her covid opinions came out)
- Natasha Giggs, (Ryan G) was this another that made it on to BB? Known for shagging her brother in law - ok, this is slightly different, but you get the gist, but he was also caught shagging Imogen Thomas

Anyway, the list goes on… and when this was going on, it was a different time. Everyone wanted to know the gossip. It was in all the red top papers. No one gives a tit now. She’s seen as a woman scorned. No one likes her, and I hope to god no one feels sorry for her. She’s a complete scab. A money grabbing on at that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At least there is one Mother who keeps her children out the media and off social media. Keeps them completely private and doesn’t use them for likes, attention or validation. Her children are free to be themselves and live as normal a childhood as is possible with their dignity still intact…. I give u Annie Kilner Walker!

Some of her earlier tweets are so lovely, she seems to be so family oriented and just loves her little family to bits!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Something I am wondering about? how come there are pics of RRR online and none of kairo, Kyle and Annie have made it clear they don’t want their kids posted yet they still get posted but zero of kairo which makes me think there is an order not to show his face?

Reactions: 16
I think it eats Lauryn up not being able to show kairo off for attention but she feels she needs to be just like Annie and not show him. She's bleeping obsessed with that woman I'm telling you...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The differences between the Annie's of the world and the Lauryns of the world, Annie loved him before he was rich and doesn't flaunt a lifestyle which many can only dream of, whereas the lauryns of the world are money grabbing cunts and wouldn't look twice at Kyle if he wasn't loaded and famous

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Something I am wondering about? how come there are pics of RRR online and none of kairo, Kyle and Annie have made it clear they don’t want their kids posted yet they still get posted but zero of kairo which makes me think there is an order not to show his face?
You might be right or maybe because no one gives an absolute toss about the boy. And I don’t mean that in a nasty way toward him but no one’s interested in seeing him, the DM only write stories about her when she approaches them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Very valid point… maybe there’s no interest in Cairo, so she sells the pictures of his pixelated face?

Reactions: 13
Well I did see her liking a post on Twitter about how if your Instagram is private the papers etc can’t take pics or that from it, maybe that’s why hers is on and off private as often as she mentions curly hair! She opens it up when she knows a story is gonna be taken from her Insta 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20221203_142553_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_142604_Instagram.jpg

she posted this about Peanuts [] privacy after he was born.

I wonder if she's respecting his privacy by making a baby an IG account, encouraging strangers to follow and will 'accept everyone' 🤔
or when she's posting photos of him taking a dump on the potty 🤔
or when she's creating petitions drawing attention to the fact he is "bullied" by his Father 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She is delusional

" I won't be manipulated "

Kyle gives no fucks 🤣 I don't even think he cares if she shared pictures of kiaro .

Everything she has done is wierd

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also I am not that women, I will not be manipulated, told what to do because I’m strong?
Uneducated Beggy again, so people with controlling cultures or other halves are weak?
Isn’t she part Iranian apparently? Are you calling women who are oppressed weak? God she doesn’t have a brain cell to consider anyone else world does she. Privileged beyond all bleeping belief.

on a lighter note, “discussions are a positive way to discuss” well I for one did not see that coming. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.