Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
So he's I'm nursery Mon to Fri and she needs s nanny to watch him evening and weekend

So does she not have him at all that's shocking

Reactions: 21
We’ve said before, Lauren is that vile, despite KW’s mistakes, it’s actually made him the likeable party in this situation. That’s when you know you’re witnessing a truly deplorable psycho.
God, don’t say that. We’ll have an Annie basher joining us soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm calling it now. Annie and Kyle will break up cos once their oldest is on SM, she'll be messaging him and Annie will just have had enough and it'll all split them up.

I also think, Lauryn never wanted Kyle and she doesn't now. She also doesn't give a tit if he never sees Kairo. All she cares about is the money. She almost went to prison for benefit fraud, she's the uglier of the sisters, (which is saying something cos they're all rank) she's short and dumpy, her house is rank, she's smelly cos you can just tell she smells of smeg and toilets, she's got ZERO morals or personality, she's a liar and she's a psychotic nasty bleep. Nobody wants her and nobody will at this rate. She needed to do something to guarantee her money for the foreseeable so she went around selling herself to idiotic rich men, telling them she was baron in the hooes that she would get pregnant. She doesn't want a man at all, all she wants spaff and money, that's all and she doesn't care if the bloke is married or in any soft of a relationship. She's thick as duck.

She's also apparently got the kid talking ONLY Spanish, but doesn't speak it herself so HOW does she talk to him? It's so bleeping dangerous and she needs reporting. How's he meant to communicate if he's seriously ill and his only parent DOESN'T SPEAK THE SAME CUNTING LANGUAGE? It's actually luscious and surely lies. Shes putting him in nursery Monday to Friday so this au pair will be his main carer. I just don't understand. This Au Pair is literally gonna be the bleeping translator between Kairo and his own bleeping mother.

It's actually heartbreaking that Kairo has been left without a dad because I bet Kyle feels so bleeping sorry for the kid.

On a serious note. If anything happened, and Lauryn couldn't have Kairo living with her anymore, would whoever deals with it contact Kyle? If he's on the birth certificate? That kid needs a living family. Not the sorry excuse if a parent he has ATM and I'm starting to get mad Kyle isn't intervening. No matter how crazy Lauryn is, if he's on the birth certificate, hell have rights won't be so surely he could see him if he desperately wanted. Plus you can have mediators who can drop off and pick your kid up for you if parents hate eachother etc. So I don't think how Lauryn is can be used as the only excuse.

No matter how hard it would be for Annie to see him, she wouldn't even have to if he saw him for a few hours away from the house. It's between Lauryn and Kyle and Kyle should open his eyes and see his CHILD isn't being looked after right in some ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d love for one of the newspapers to report on her lies, stalking and mental behaviour.
She’s one nasty human.

Reactions: 15
This is why she needs the Au Pair and Kerching at nursery 5 days so she can dedicate her life to being the true Kyle Walker fan she is
She might try and profit from the page as her page brings her £200
Loz keeping up with all her fake IG accounts, KW fan pages and replying to herself 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Single mami campaigner but doesn’t wanna look after her child
#bizarre

Reactions: 18
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
She is one lazy fucker 🤪🤪🤪 kid in nursery Mon-fri and she wants a nanny for all the other hours 🫠🫠🫠 wow !!

• Haha
I’d love for one of the newspapers to report on her lies, stalking and mental behaviour.
She’s one nasty human.

I don’t understand why they aren’t and these papers no full well kyle isn’t involved and yet they keep saying the exs “welcomed” him and they “co-parent” kyle wasn’t at the birth he wasn’t told he was born until 2 weeks later he wasn’t at any appointments and to sign the birth certificate he would have to be there in person and he’s never met kairo so he can’t be on it,
I think him and Annie were going through a rough time and Kyle went with these other women it’s wrong ofc it is,it’s disgusting when Annie had 3 young kids at home duno if there’s any men on here? They seem to prefer sex without a condom and if u have someone saying don’t worry im infertile he’s thinking yee ha and done it!! They clearly didn’t speak after Hong Kong and she kept it secret until 5months so it was too late to do anything, she went on tv and told lies her doctor and midwife must have been watching like ur a bleeping liar, if u look back at when he was 1st born she was getting loads of comments I think slowly but surley people are starting to see the real story and siding with Kyle.
I think the more she makes out he does nothing the more people are going to go looking this is how I found tattle and wow I was shocked when I did it’s the 1st thing that comes up when u Google lauryn goodman!!
I actually felt sorry for her at the beginning think I’m due a slap for that 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well if you deserve a slap so do I. I had heard about the benefit cheating, then I heard she was up the duff by #Kyle Walker
I was pregnant at the time.
I felt sorry for her also !!! As I’m sure so many do in her dms !!!!
Her behaviour was disturbing
she’s does not advocate for any single mother
She is vile
I can’t believe I felt sorry for her also !!! She makes people think she’s about Juan but she’s all about herself and she has said so many times “ he’s punishing ME” it’s all about HER

WAKE UP LADIES SHE IS ALL ABOUT HERSELF ( ladies in her dm)

Snap!

This is just a sign of now narcissistic and vile she truly is. She is getting worse each time she is ignored or revealed and the more people who see through her the worse she gets.

She's removed her Elle Woods grid post... funny that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Annie or Kyle if you read on here block Team_walker2 on Instagram or have it checked in to.

I believe that account is setup in the hope of receiving a message from Kyle because a certain someone is so obsessed and unhinged she is blocked every other way. It was setup just before the world cup.

If you supported Kyle to the extreme of making a fan account, you definitely wouldn't be liking comments from the girl who makes their lives hell and removing/ blocking anyone who puts negative about her but leaving negative comments about kyle. Somebody is seriously thick. I would bet my savings she is running that account and replying to herself on that forever days or whatever it is called.

Does she not realise people see her and her numerous fake insta accounts she uses to stalk them? Unhinged beyond belief

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She defs has all sorts of accounts to infillitrate any posts about Kyle and his family so she can get kairos name in there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can just imagine her sitting with her pan face in her phone on the daily searching all social media for posts relating to Kyle. She's beyond mental and if I was Kyle and Annie I would be taking it further. Imagine if it was a male acting like that about a female, it wouldn't be accepted.

Reactions: 17
I'm calling it now. Annie and Kyle will break up cos once their oldest is on SM, she'll be messaging him and Annie will just have had enough and it'll all split them up.
Hopefully she will have a restraining order before then!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s wierd

So she has a child and learns him Spanish before ENGLISH when all his family are ENGLISH and can’t speak SPANISH 🤦🏻‍♀️

She now wants a Spanish speaking au pair to look after him on the days and hours nursery can’t so when exactly is she parenting ?

she’s making fake profiles and fan pages of kyle a man who doesn’t want to see her child 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her own family can’t stand to be around her so poor kiaro has nobody and can’t speak to his mummy because she speaks English and he speaks Spanish 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Snap!

This is just a sign of now narcissistic and vile she truly is. She is getting worse each time she is ignored or revealed and the more people who see through her the worse she gets.

She's removed her Elle Woods grid post... funny that.
😂😂😂😂 you are joking!!!!!

Good morning quagmire join tattle show us ur reciets!! Sing like a canary 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.