Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe if I’m not mistaken she has said before he attends a Spanish nursery 🙈
Does she think Kyle's gonna okay for a Spanish team, leave Annie with the 3 lions in England and take Lauryn to Spain? Why all the Spanish?

That Forever_young_Dayz had SP in their Bio... Spanish Prince. Cracked it. Deffo Loz
Thread Suggestion: Lauryn Goodman #8 Hola, mi nombre es Strawberry Walker y mi madre es la acosadora loca de mi padre. (Hello, my name is Strawberry Walker and my mum is my Dad's crazy stalker)

If anyone who can actually speak Spanish just double check that it says what it says please thank you 🤣🤣😇
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DEAD.. can you explain the strawberry thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she think Kyle's gonna okay for a Spanish team, leave Annie with the 3 lions in England and take Lauryn to Spain? Why all the Spanish?

That Forever_young_Dayz had SP in their Bio... Spanish Prince. Cracked it. Deffo Loz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DEAD.. can you explain the strawberry thing?
She used to cover his face with a strawberry filter 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓 her little strawberry xox

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a right hag. That poor kid with a mother that will pay anyone to have him just so she doesn’t have to. Pretty telling how in the document that is never to be made known Kyle made a remark of not understanding why he would pay for live in childcare as his partner is bringing up their 3 children without any help. Kyle, what a huge mistake you made with that work-shy, embarrassing woman.

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body
Her plan was to be rich
She is disgusting
Poor Kairo
He might be a lovely kid but he’s purely her accessory
Chloe please love your nephew because she doesn’t

Reactions: 17
On the fake account there is a highlight reel called King Walker loooool

• Haha
  • Wow
Right, I’m so behind and just seen her latest story… so she really has been setting up fan accounts then? Like that really is her? I canny believe how off the scale cray cray she is! I was actually thinking it wasn’t her but that hacking story just proves it! bleeping muppet she is!

ETA- Going to read through all the comments with a nice wee coffee later 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thread Suggestion: Lauryn Goodman #8 Hola, mi nombre es Strawberry Walker y mi madre es la acosadora loca de mi padre. (Hello, my name is Strawberry Walker and my mum is my Dad's crazy stalker)

If anyone who can actually speak Spanish just double check that it says what it says please thank you 🤣🤣😇
It's a shame we canny ask thee giro to double check😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
Ps. He is son of kyle walker as in the kyle walker england num 2

Reactions: 6
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
THIS IS THE BEST FIND. EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she has moved into her house….. I see she has acknowledged <3 lions 🦁 at the end😂😂😂

Au pair will drop him to nursery and pick him up whilst her and Katy look for men to shag
And whilst she runs her fan pages for #KW

I thought this little boy was so wanted ?
Any excuse to get more money from Kyle as she will invoice him
This Is so sad when will he have time with her ?
Why do they need to be Spanish ?
And this is where Annie comes up trumps, looks after their kings herself and has no live in help.. as reported… How sad for that boy… money over morals

THIS IS THE BEST FIND. EVER
I disagree with this comment… ickle document was the best 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we all stop writing in Spanish, because I’m trying to work/look after an annoying 11 month old/am ill, AND I DONT HAVE TIME!!!!

• Haha
I think Chloe’s took Heidi as she was so overweight and Lauren obviously didn’t walk her

also, surely it’s a safeguarding issue if kairo ever trys to tell her there’s something wrong, how will she know? She’s admitted she can’t bleeping understand him 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have said this before, and I 100% believe she will follow him when KW signs for a Spanish team - as all the good footballers do before they hit retirement

Reactions: 11
I think Chloe’s took Heidi as she was so overweight and Lauren obviously didn’t walk her

also, surely it’s a safeguarding issue if kairo ever trys to tell her there’s something wrong, how will she know? She’s admitted she can’t bleeping understand him 🤯
Not a bleeping chance does he soewk Spanish. Surely not?

Reactions: 8
Na lauryn is talking utter shite out her arse, it's what she does best.

Reactions: 11
Not a bleeping chance does he soewk Spanish. Surely not?
He speaks the odd word on her stories and she claims he goes to a Spanish nursery. I’m sure she has had an au pair before, she would sometimes be in the background of her videos speaking to kairo in Spanish

He speaks the odd word on her stories and she claims he goes to a Spanish nursery. I’m sure she has had an au pair before, she would sometimes be in the background of her videos speaking to kairo in Spanish
maybe because she got tired of her scheming for the last time… it’s her, hi, she’s the problem it’s her xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.