Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Foxy. I wish there was something I could do 😔 so sorry that he is being an absolute stalkerish bleep. Hope you and the foxlings Are ok xx
Thank you love ❤

Foxlings are scared of him but have agreed he can't reach them they just don't like him coming near the house, them or me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am wondering if that account is set up with same email as her main account then wouldn’t she get notifications of any her fake ones attempting to be hacked???

Thank you love ❤

Foxlings are scared of him but have agreed he can't reach them they just don't like him coming near the house, them or me.
I’m really sorry to hear this it’s god awful 😭 hope u and the kids keep safe!!
im sure I speak for everyone here when I say we can provide a shovel and an alibi??
this goes for Annie too lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she confirmed it here? As because people have sent recovery link to find out the email linked to the fan account, it would send her a email.
I think they’re trying to do both accounts so they can check they’re both the same 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s a funny girl but I believe you need diff emails per insta account
We don’t want her page loz enough now you’re embarrassing

we need a separate thread to talk, as so much I want to say to @4FoxAche sending love girl to you and the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else who has been here from day one of all of this wonder how long we will be on here for? lol i wonder how long this behaviour will carry on for, she is so entertaining/shocking/scary

Reactions: 13

we need a separate thread to talk, as so much I want to say to @4FoxAche sending love girl to you and the kids
You can mobile too. When I did my business one, I did my mobile as I wanted it totally separate from my personal one, which was email.

She's bat tit

Does anyone else who has been here from day one of all of this wonder how long we will be on here for? lol i wonder how long this behaviour will carry on for, she is so entertaining/shocking/scary
I’m here til the end now I can’t look away 😂🙈😱

Be funny to see all these account that she uses to send these “for those asking” comments 😂😂

• Haha
I was thinking about this yesterday... Better still be a thread when the pay cheque sprog turns 18 and the ho's oxygen supply in the shape of money comes to an abrupt end. Can you imagine it, she'll not know what's hit her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm a few of these ladies have been here since lauryn goodman thread 1
I think I joined around #10 and she’s still had the same display pic🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tbh the threads sometimes went slow but she is the gift that keeps giving.
I don’t think it will end ever she will be a washed up slag selling stories when he’s 18 and the money ends and her debt is even higher
Fan pages ?! I mean she needs help

Reactions: 8
Hmmm a few of these ladies have been here since lauryn goodman thread 1
I think I joined around #10 and she’s still had the same display pic🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tbh the threads sometimes went slow but she is the gift that keeps giving.
I don’t think it will end ever she will be a washed up slag selling stories when he’s 18 and the money ends and her debt is even higher
Fan pages ?! I mean she needs help
I'm a day (thread) one. Just lurked for a thread or three.

Thank you - we definitely need a talky thread xx

• Heart

No, you don’t need different emails. I have 2 Instagram accounts, one my normal one and the other a weight loss one (lol 😂) and it goes off the same one. I can also add another account. Not sure if there’s a limit

C02B4FA6-A6C8-42E2-AD91-E758A34C188B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Well well well, just as well for tattle we keep receipts here. You can't delete the evidence from instagram but not before it's screenshotted and is here

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember when I first commented, maybe the end of the 1st or second thread, but I was honestly so glad I did, Eva use her threads are the gift that keeps on giving. Until the last few days where things have got a bit wild and we’ve seen she is now stalking the Walkers. I honestly believe she lives in a fairytale, and everything she has said she also believes. She’d told that many lies, in her head, the lies are now true. I actually had a friend at school like this. It was very concerning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.