Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also lozagne loves the mind blown emoji.
she says “ mental” soooo much 🤣
The praying emojis she has on highlights just the list is endless poor Annie poor RRR
A fan page
A fukin fan page ‘
Wait… I’m all confused and still poorly, so forgive me 😂 the fan page you believe is Lozza?? Or the one commenting on the photo of the 3 lions and their dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait… I’m all confused and still poorly, so forgive me 😂 the fan page you believe is Lozza?? Or the one commenting on the photo of the 3 lions and their dad?
Both the page was only created in October
It’s her page and her commenting
What a sick woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Both the page was only created in October
It’s her page and her commenting
What a sick woman
No. That can’t be right. No one is that sick in the head to create a fan page to their baby daddy that hates them 🫠 she’s mad, but is she that mad? Honestly, my head 🤯 (had to use this after it was said up thread😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No. That can’t be right. No one is that sick in the head to create a fan page to their baby daddy that hates them 🫠 she’s mad, but is she that mad? Honestly, my head 🤯 (had to use this after it was said up thread😂)
Yup she’s been well and truly rumbled and I can’t wait to see the next few stories she puts up

she created a fan page for Kyle aged 31xxxx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How on earth did you find the email address was attached to it? EXCELLENT work hahaha
Urm I don’t know if I can say but the email address was starred out apart from the start and the end. Started with an L and ended in a [email protected] so it kind of speaks for itself. And that particular email has been taken on gmail too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's another absolute skip rat trollop. She was just a bit luckier to find dim Jamie daft enough to marry and reproduce with her... She was able to seal the deal... Lauryn failed at that part 🤣 although that pic on the plane back from HK sitting like the cum bucket she is I bet she thought that was her future 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tragic boot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
About as sick as turning up to Annie’s 30th birthday venue the after her party 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just don't get why the Instagram account hating on her is kicking off at her making an account when that person has done the exact same thing pretty much. They've made an account dedicated to someone they hate 😂 So confusing. Lauryn is a freak and she needs some serious help, setting up an Instagram fan account DEDICATED to the man who knocked her up and then abandoned her and I'm glad there are people, both on AND off social media who are FINALLY realising she's a disgusting liar and a not-so-great parent and that she's isn't, in actual fact, an admirable single mum helping others. She's a lying waste of space.

But I just hate the hypocrisy. Messaging her on SM Is one thing but an actual Instagram page? Wow.

I tried blocking her and clicked 'any other accounts they will or have created' etc. Only her page came up? Surely it should show the others?

Can the word sperm be in a thread title? Or semen? Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Still not over 31 year old lauryn badman ( as someone said the other day loool) making fan Pages for a one night stand lol
She just can’t accept his decision can she

lauryn why are you quiet on insta we want to know how your son is, he’s been ignored for two days
Loz the proz has been rumbleddddddd
Loz the proz exposed
Loz the proz 31 year old obsessed stalker
I did dm Annie and told her she’s welcome on this thread any day 🤣

edit: to add pics of how similar they caption
Also whilst loz the proz was in Maldives the fan page was silent
Awww didn’t want your colleague to know how mad you really are ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Fan page team_walker2
I didn’t wanna say this as she should be exposed every single account she makes
noooooooooooooooo u are joking!!! It’s too early for this I’ve only had one coffee my kids have been up and down all night unwell 🙈 she hasn’t made a fan page for Kyle u have to be joking 🙈 to quote the utensil page what a pan faced freak 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
noooooooooooooooo u are joking!!! It’s too early for this I’ve only had one coffee my kids have been up and down all night unwell 🙈 she hasn’t made a fan page for Kyle u have to be joking 🙈 to quote the utensil page what a pan faced freak 😂😂😂😂😂
Nope lol I wish we was joking tbh and the fact we know the person commenting is also her
🤣 they claim she should be scared the amount stalkers she has but that user forever_youngisn’t even following her ?
How do they know she has stalkers ?
Don’t even know how to spell her name
Use all the words she uses 🤣
How the hell is this normal behaviour

whilst proz was in Maldives the fan account wasn’t posting either… how strange as she says🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT THAT ABOUT THE EMAIL? You utter LEGEND. Someone needs to think up a thread title about this fact. She's an absolute human version of COVID.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.