Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT THAT ABOUT THE EMAIL? You utter LEGEND. Someone needs to think up a thread title about this fact. She's an absolute human version of COVID.
I think they use the email thing quite a lot in the kate hayes thread. Type in the username and ‘forget password’ and a bit of the email address comes up

*soz if this isn’t allowed mods. Don’t give me a warning 🫠

Reactions: 13
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT THAT ABOUT THE EMAIL? You utter LEGEND. Someone needs to think up a thread title about this fact. She's an absolute human version of COVID.
Don’t think this is important just shows me and @Blairr are as crazy as her 🤣🤣🤣

i screenshot the evidence tho and sent it to Annie and kept it as I know she will change it !
Oh and now we know why she has her two phones 🤣
#Keeping up with the walkers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
her sisters must be mortified!!! That email address is a fantastic find!
I also love how she can’t mention the “trolls” on her own instagram as she would guide people here

Reactions: 16

i screenshot the evidence tho and sent it to Annie and kept it as I know she will change it !
Oh I mean the fact she set up the account should be in the bread title haha. Not that you did the investigation haha

I just don't get how she keeps up with these accounts. I have my personal one and my business one and I get baffled loads and sometimes upload to the wrong account haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually dying inside she’s made a Kyle fan page I’m done checking out fully gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fan page follows Kyle, Annie, Sian, a Patrick Walker a Laura Walker….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That “fan” account in the comment has international traveler in their bio yet their display picture is taken from Google images 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

😂😂😂😂 I also screenshot as I thought she would change it too. She needs sectioned asap

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In all seriousness now, this is concerning.

She needs real help - this is a safeguarding issue across the board and I'm actually becoming really uncomfortable with her behaviour.

I can't even laugh anymore she's straight up dangerous. Definitely to the Walkers and Kairo as she will do anything to hurt them and Kairo is nothing more than a weapon. She's also possibly dangerous to herself and her own family at this stage.

I fully understand why they've cut her off but that's when they become their most unhinged. I genuinely think she needs treatment and support to get her better and in a place where she is mentally and emotionally well enough to take care of herself and her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

She needs real help - this is a safeguarding issue across the board and I'm actually becoming really uncomfortable with her behaviour.

I can't even laugh anymore she's straight up dangerous. Definitely to the Walkers and Kairo as she will do anything to hurt them and Kairo is nothing more than a weapon. She's also possibly dangerous to herself and her own family at this stage.

I fully understand why they've cut her off but that's when they become their most unhinged. I genuinely think she needs treatment and support to get her better and in a place where she is mentally and emotionally well enough to take care of herself and her child.
Yeah she’s not right to do that isn’t right at all and it’s alarming the lengths she’s going to. Kyle and his family need to be aware of this account and take the right steps

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does the email address attached to the fan account match the one commenting and Laurens too?

Reactions: 8

It’s scary, and very concerning, and this isn’t even happening to my family! I’ve said it before, but she reminds me of the film with Beyoncé. Think it’s called obsession or obsessed.
I really, really hope wires have been crossed and it is a real fan page, and not Lozza doing this…

• Heart
I feel for the actual walkers because I reckon they have absolutely no idea of the level she is going to with this. Which if they ever did find out I think it would scare them beyond belief.

Reactions: 18
It’s scary, and very concerning, and this isn’t even happening to my family! I’ve said it before, but she reminds me of the film with Beyoncé. Think it’s called obsession or obsessed.
I really, really hope wires have been crossed and it is a real fan page, and not Lozza doing this…
Oh yeah I know the film and I agree. Thing is this behaviour is really only excused by being mentally unwell…which if that’s the case then you’d like to think family are taking steps behind the scenes here. Not just for her but for Kairo too. Obviously we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors we can only assume but the fact these kind of things are still happening it’s really concerning. You’d also like to think Kyle is taking legal steps to protect his family from her-again we can only assume but if he hasn’t yet he really should be!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.