Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn in the DM comments 😂🙄
So dumb. It’s a pic of Annie’s husband and her children, their children. Despite his connection to Kyle, Kairo isn’t hers why would he be in her pic? Even if Kyle had a relationship with him no one can force her to be his step mum that’s her decision.

edited to say Annie’s husband not her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just gonna say why would Annie want to even entertain posting a pic with her husbands mistake mentioned. Giro is nothing to do with Annie or their family unit. That comment sounds like beggy and how bitter she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Like Annie should or would acknowledge him when Kyle doesn't😂.... Unconsenting sperm donor has zero interest in child it's hardly hard to grasp....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
if Annie did make him choose then I agree with her 10000% I would do the exact same it would break me, but if he really wanted to be involved I reckon he would he’s put his wife and kids 1st bcz Lauren is a head case and we all agree it’s not kairo it’s her as the mother yip ofc he should have worn a condom but she most defo told him she can’t fall pregnant and big daft arse believed her!! he provides a hell of a lot more than his mother she’s just a paid babysitter let’s be honest he just isn’t going to be in his life and that’s his choice he didn’t choose to make this baby he did choose to make RRR and make Annie their mother and his wife, it’s been almost 3 years now people need to respect that it is what it is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lauryn is so unhinged and twisted that say for some reason Kyle decided he wanted contact, beggy would then twist it all saying well you nothing to do with him for 3 years, he doesn't know us blah blah blah, no matter which way things pan out lauryn will always create drama, she is the issue here and she is so self absorbed she can't see that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is Annie being blamed, again?!

HE posted a pic of his boots with his THREE children's names and birthdays on there - which HE chose. Lozagne kicked off and somehow managed to blame Annie.

Now this stupid comment - he has three children; they used to call them Kings and the prolapse copied with King Kerching. Now, three lions like England so twunt features can't copy or try to include herself and cause more damage to their family and ANNIE is cruel?

duck right off.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure we’ve seen sweet_talker screenshots before, it’s one million percent Lauren. No other bastard cares about her to comment and the Annie blame confirms it’s Lauren!😂 silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s disturbing how she fetishises the Jamaican or mixed race thing with her son.

He is 1/4 Jamaican with loose curls.
His hair is not Afro textured or like an African persons hair or whatever term you want to call it.
It is silky “white people” hair with loose curls, it doesn't look like it is in any way difficult to manage and would require no special products.

Sick of basic white people fetishising

disclaimer- no wish to insult anyone if I have used the wrong terms.
Can't really brand everyone the same as Lauryn at least haha.

Reactions: 8
Annie’s cruel??? Take yourself to duck with that!!!!
who are these morons who support this witch more than likely herself bcz no one cares anymore

• Heart
It’s disturbing how she fetishises the Jamaican or mixed race thing with her son.

He is 1/4 Jamaican with loose curls.
His hair is not Afro textured or like an African persons hair or whatever term you want to call it.
It is silky “white people” hair with loose curls, it doesn't look like it is in any way difficult to manage and would require no special products.

Sick of basic white people fetishising

disclaimer- no wish to insult anyone if I have used the wrong terms.
Thank you someone had to say it
The obsession is sickkkkk🤮
She’s so unhappy with who she is

Reactions: 15
Lots of new Kyle and Annie pics on getty images 😍 not actually sure if you’re allowed to post them on here or not but their boys are beautiful little things 😍

Also just to add! team_walker2 page on Instagram. On the pic of Kyle and his 3 boys Lauryn has liked the comment tagging Kairo 😂 meltdown coming 🙃

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Lots of new Kyle and Annie pics on getty images 😍 not actually sure if you’re allowed to post them on here or not but their boys are beautiful little things 😍

Also just to add! team_walker2 page on Instagram. On the pic of Kyle and his 3 boys Lauryn has liked the comment tagging Kairo 😂 meltdown coming 🙃

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

What’s Getty images 😂😂

Omg your joking is she that stalking . That’s wierd she’s literaly stalking every page that’s wierd why can’t she leave kyke and his kids alone the freak !!!

Reactions: 17
What’s Getty images 😂😂

Omg your joking is she that stalking . That’s wierd she’s literaly stalking every page that’s wierd why can’t she leave kyke and his kids alone the freak !!!
It’s like an online portal of all professional pics that have been taken so if you go on Getty images on Google then type Kyle Walker in the search bar all his latest from last night come up and there’s loads with Annie and the boys!

Reactions: 12

Awwww I’ve just looked at them aren’t those boys adorbale that’s me finally seen riann (apologies if that’s spelled wrong) he’s Annie’s double, 3 handsome boys

Reactions: 14
She has not has she 😶 I genuinely can't even deal with her... sitting like the bitter bleep she is stalking social media to like comments OMFG someone needs to seriously have a word with her. She is not relevant why does she think she should be.

• Heart
She needs to stop trying to force kiaro on him he doesn’t want to be his dad she’s only hurting kiaro in the long run kyle has made it crystal clear he doesn’t care what people think she has time to stop and the time he’s old enough to read online no1 will remember 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to seriously stop. It’s weird! I just don’t understand why she’s clinging onto him. You’ve got a decent child support each month, go make something of yourself so YOU’RE son can be proud. Honestly Lauryn, give it up. think of all 4 boys, they don’t deserve this!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.