Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Terrible way to treat children when you are the sole parent. No protection for those kids at all. Terrible to post that as well.

Horrible, horrible woman. How her family can just watch those 2 kids lives be fucked up is beyond me.

Bet carpet carroon thinks it hilarious as well, considering the 3 jokes she already brought in to the world

• Heart
Reactions: 45
that surely must be in the pipeline
I honestly don’t think social services will do a thing as much as they really should, anyone with a brain can see what she’s doing is damaging to her kids but it’s not enough for her to be reprimanded like she deserves. The media need to start picking up these posts she makes and calling it out for what it is, getting professionals to pass comment, people need to be made aware of her behaviour & conversations need to be had. I thought about creating an awareness page and collating her sick games as I think a lot of people don’t realise how bad she is as they don’t see the whole picture together. She needs shaming and people to speak out collectively. Even if you don’t agree that Kyle shouldn’t be forced into playing an active part in the kids lives, he isn’t the one causing this circus or brainwashing the kids and causing them harm. Absence is hands down better than what she is doing. She was never cut out to have either of those kids.

• Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Doing those timelines highlighted to me the fact she has a horrific problem with her temper.
On the days she is in a vile mood she just can help herself repeatedly post vicious BS knowing that it's only making things worse but she utterly lacks self control. She genuinely needs intervention from her family and professional help.

If that is what she posted in public I can only imagine what she sent Kyle in private. I agree with those posters who think it was very bad indeed and Annie and Sian have seen it hence they are staying united as a family.
Remember she claimed she was getting professional help and her therapist told her to rein in her online behaviour but she said when she gets angry she can’t help but post indirects.

She needs an intervention which needs to be a residential stay somewhere with no access to her phone.

She is a stalker, an online bully and the biggest troll on Instagram. Annie needs legal protection from her because any normal person would have moved on….. she’s proven she can’t/wont.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thread suggestion

Manchester City’s calling, Lauryns followers are falling & her miracles not got a school place due to her stalling ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MrsM18

Exactly this! As in most situations, they’re Lauren’s story, Kyle’s story and the truth will be somewhere in between
Usually I take this approach but Kyles interview dragged her and her biteback was one video and one photo of Kairo and a mistaken coffee order. If she had a single receipt, she’d have showed it. Which makes me believe him. i suspect it was two episodes each a couple of days long.

hugothebear

VIP Member
I personally don't think she is that bothered about Kyle having a relationship with his kids. She is using them as bait as it is HER who wants the relationship with him and the kids are being used as collateral damage to get her way

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Reading this in order has made me think there is ALOT of stuff that has gone on “
Behind the scenes” on both sides. I think there will be so much more to all of this than has been done/said/let on/ made public. Maybe one day we will read about it in kyles autobiography when he’s a bald fat nobody 😂
Doing those timelines highlighted to me the fact she has a horrific problem with her temper.
On the days she is in a vile mood she just can help herself repeatedly post vicious BS knowing that it's only making things worse but she utterly lacks self control. She genuinely needs intervention from her family and professional help.

If that is what she posted in public I can only imagine what she sent Kyle in private. I agree with those posters who think it was very bad indeed and Annie and Sian have seen it hence they are staying united as a family.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Annie needs a restraining order keep her the fuck away from her and the kids she is getting scarier its gna get dangerous i actually worry she could hurt them

Using her child to get clout has accelerated again we see! I’m leaning towards Annie’s child being born and she’s sat in her mcmansion single, alone with two children who have been deemed as mistakes.

What a truly sad life she has, poor kiddos. Loz, seek help.
she’s honestly not fucking wired up, literally acts like a 12 year old girl with a crush on someone posting stupid stories begging for attention :sick: cringey as fuck

I agree I defo think Annie has had WANTED BABY WALKER #4 and that ugly cunt has heard about it so now she’s starting with her fucked up posts again.. as if Annie’s going to be constantly refreshing her page, she’ll be too busy right now in her baby bubble surrounded by her loving family and HUSBAND

• Heart

Aceofspades2020

Goodman priorities shining through.
Grant could cheat with 100 girls and she will still got through with the wedding just to get one over on Lauryn. I can’t wait to see the bitter bitch scowling, knowing full well that no one will EVER settle down with her and she only got her kids by deception.
I’m sure Chloe’s dress will be anything but gorgeous. We’ve all seen how them chavs dress themself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

OtherMoon

VIP Member
July was an unsually quiet month I presume because baby girl had been born.

TIMELINE Aug – Oct
I like to call this timeline ‘The one where it becomes clear Lauren is convinced Kyle is being held hostage by his wife’

Aug 5th
Sun story announcing KW2 father ‘another footballer’

Aug 6th
LG story ‘Think im going to have to clear somethings up’ Then saying Kairos account will post. Nothing is posted.
Plus an abandoned countdown.

Aug 7th
Posts the FYI baby pic again alongside caption 'not another footballer'

Aug 17th
Video vaguely talking about how things have been not how she wants them but things are changing.

Aug 22nd
LG reposts video : karrueche when chris brown had to choose between her and royalty
2nd story quote ‘No lie my intentions be pure that’s why I BLACK OUT when I feel played 100%

Aug 23rd
Tagging Kyle as Daddy on Kairo’s insta, it’s also A+K youngest son’s 6th birthday.

Aug 24th
LG ‘He has more’ comment in relation to comments on the 3 lions and Liking ‘one or two more that is the question’ comment

Aug 25th
Opens blog for subscription

Sept 16th
LG Privacy is power to a story

Oct 12th
Quote Relating to boundaries and people not returning texts (could be about sisters)
2nd You can’t bring down a woman who learned to walk alone

Oct 22nd
Story quote ‘children didn’t ask to be here. That is why you change and rearrange your life for them.

Oct 23rd
8am video with words ‘Divorce is ok, breaking up is ok….what is not ok is staying Somewhere you are unhappy, valued or appreciated’

Oct 30th
LG Captioned ‘This is jokes’ with laugh/cry face over video of a man and pregnant woman with When your wife thinks she might have a girl.

***This particular family has a lot of boys. Jokes on Lauren the wife (and her husband) now have two little girls.***
Plus Annie was already pregnant :LOL:

• Sick
  • Wow

4FoxAche

VIP Member
My Mum didn't have freezer fulls of milk.
My Mum didn't claim legal agreements for my name to be on his hard hat.
My Mum was never an "idiot choice or idiot decision".
My Mum never participated in drawing a dick on a baby's back in sun cream.
My Mum isn't a smelly slag.

So proud of her x

• Haha
  • Heart

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
This woman (use the term loosely) is an embarrassment to herself. She actually thinks by claiming a man can’t be his true self that she’s painting some star crossed lovers bullshit that are kept apart by circumstances and if things were different……. She’s a lunatic and trying to paint a narrative to get under the walkers skin because she can’t accept she was just an easy slag mistake. She needs locking up.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I'm annoyed at myself that first 5th of march Countdown was also suppose to mention that Kyle got his dick out that afternoon at 5pm.
So whilst Annie is at Golf.
Lauren at 3:30pm tags herself in AE with the Chris Brown song taken you down.
By 5:30pm Kyle is drunk out of his mind at a bar/club on a Sunday afternoon getting his dick out.
9pm she starts the countdown.

She is so damn vindictive she was clearly trying to break him because he still didn't want her.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Who’s call you … Manchester City 🫣🫣🫣

Defo 100% told him to fucking say it.

Pathetic sad disgusting damaging.
I really hope she’s not leaving breadcrumbs again to say that Kyle has called her. She’s always so sly with her posts. It could either be that or she’s trying to get under Annie’s skin by insinuating that because she knows Annie will have had the baby by now.

• Sick
  • Heart

SarahG300

Her family or someone needs to intervene now for the sake of those poor children it’s disgusting.