Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Kyle is a wanker
I don’t feel sorry for him
He’s is a disgusting human being
The way that dog has treated Annie is number 1 reason to stay away from her hanging bits

Imagine gagging to have kids with that empty head cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Nooo her newest story she’s only got the kid saying Manchester City is ringing him, the so called Liverpool/Chelsea supporter. What the fuck is wrong with her
Actual pmsl at her does she pretend to say oh then Cut it off as if she's shocked hahahah she's probably just rehearsed it for an hour with the poor wee confused sod. Oh lauryn when will it end right enough

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
But seriously how the fuck do you go from someone with Annie's looks and class to someone who looks like charlotte dawsons bunion 😭😭

Seriously kyle you are warped

• Haha

OtherMoon

VIP Member
From April to end May Timeline. I've bolded the farm & FYI baby posts because they came across like warning shots to me.

April 7th
LG Posts the AppleJack farm (Cheshire) pic it's likely this was the farm visit involving Kyle. ***Annie in Dubai with the wards. ***

April 11th
Q&A says always back and fourth alludes to making serious decisions soon

April 17th
Annie does a Dubai photo dump
Lauren posts her FYI baby photo to her stories with melting face emoji and laughing face

April 18th
Reposts curlyellie with the FYI and adds We can only hope for the same hair.

April 19th
weird photo of big cats + a woman head down ass up with the caption ‘funny how the most dangerous animals have the same movements.
Picture from Ks birthday with huge 3 caption ‘Armed and dangerous’

April 25th
Annie at a game
Lauren reposts time is too valuable to waste on anything less than love, good vibes and happiness.
LG post At this point in my life I don’t stress to communicate with people if you don’t talk to me ok.

May 6th
Roman man city ball boy
LG post there is a difference between being positive and being delusional
2nd post reposts the FYI baby post again this time with a petrol gage at low

May 15th
Annie Karma doesn’t miss a soul
LG variety of stories about deluding and karma & toxic behaviour

May 20th
Annie Never a doubt in response to man city CL
LG within 10 minutes Never a doubt with bump covered with a face
LG 2nd post Exciting things coming up

May 21st
Kyle walks on with his 3 boys for CL final & Annie attends the players and wags celebration
Kairo singing about being champions

May 22nd
Annie 3 boys championship tops
LG Posts old Farm picture and mentions all the kicking his sibling is doing.

May 25th
LG when your intentions are pure, you don’t lose anyone they lose you.

May 31st
Gender revel in Mirror

• Wow
  • Sick

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I can’t understand how she thinks that forcing them to be a part of her kids lives is going to work out for her? Trying to force it is going to push them further & further away. Which is what is for the best. She thinks she can hound them into giving into her as that has worked in the past. Any normal single parent would rather struggle to fuck that try & beg someone publically. How degrading. She wants to parade around the pitch. She wants to be front page in the papers. It’s all Lauren Lauren Lauren. Always has been. 🤢
She wants to be a ‘sister wife’ to Annie in a weird throuple.
Here are Kyle’s baby mammas on the pitch with his 6 children. What fantasy land parallel universe does she live in. Delulu.
Stay at home and look after Kanye and Kin-Elle!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Just shows Sian was right ( she doesn’t want it to end)
All she does is humiliate her children
No one feels sorry for her
She went and had a second child so the sympathy disappeared

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Imagine acting like that over somebody else’s husband a man who publicly called your kids a mistake and you a “ episode “ 😂😂
yet your posting digs at his wife who is innocent in the mess !!

obsessed little freak sat in Annie’s home watching Netflix paid for by Kyle on a TV screen Kyle paid for on a sofa kyke paid for because your a beggy scrounging cunt

god I’d have slapped the bitch a long time ago if I was Annie she deserves some karma

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’ve been pretty absent because I’ve been knee deep in the potty training thread. What a literal shit show.

Lauryns one of these ‘really annoying anal Mums’ sure you are…… anal and rimjob proficient. Annie would never lick Kyle’s hairy arse.

Wont show Kairo’s face because she’s his no1 protector but willing to show a random from Scotland 82641 pictures of him on the pan.
No junk food for the miracle boy
But mummy doesn’t mind unprotected sex with a man she said publicly sleeps about 🙂
#HighStandards x

• Haha
  • Heart

Hahooha

Wonder if she deliberately screen shot it because of the subtitles… trying to dig at Annie always
Oh yes thats a dig at Annie for sure. Makes me wonder if Annie and Vyle have had some lovely, new baby news today and she is trying to stick the boot in? 🤔

• Heart

LittleOne27

VIP Member
It’s fuckin insane how much she has taunted poor
Annie over the years. She really is a fuckin scumbag.

I’m pissed off again now after reading that how Kyle could even think let alone go back there. Big nose fuck.

If I was Annie I’d run for the fuckin hills and let Lozza have him. She really is a classy queen because I would have gone ten rounds with Lozza by now 🥊

• Heart

LittleOne27

VIP Member
What does she know about being in a relationship and connecting to someone’s soul 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lozza when you pay for sex it’s not a relationship babe.

when you sleep with a married man it’s not a relationship.

You have no bond to Kyle you absolute fruit cake.

she is such a dick

• Haha
  • Heart

lola212

Off topic but can I just say how the fuck is it mid April? Feels like last week that it all started kicking off with the place cards on Xmas day!!

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Things Annie will never :
Be showing stores of breast milk pouches
Talking about porridge
Sharing every minute detail about her life for likes.

• Haha

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Sian said it best #Throwback
She doesn’t know Sian Kilner but she knows Rachel Monk🙃
Make of that what you will x

Doesn’t know Sian Kilner but her son knows 3 little boys name he’s never ever ever met and never will
Okay hun
Sounds legit x
That’s what kills her she’ll never be her.

Annie holds herself in such a high regard and she doesn’t need Kyle to propel her. She has loyal family, an independent friendship group and well adjusted children that are her world.

Kyle’s tiny association with Lauryn is her entire identity. Annie literally uses her maiden surname, doesn’t have Kyle on her grid, doesn’t have any mention of Kyle on her IG bio. She’s just Annie ❤🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Well Done @jimginjan on the winning thread title 🏆

Thread Recap:

It’s all THEIR fault Kiaro has no school

Kiaro has loads of mates going to his party

Loz has curtains she closes by using her phone because she’s too fucking lazy to stand up
Loz was spotted getting a prescription from Asda in a kids Gucci jacket that doesn’t belong to messiah
Loz is ‘down to earth’
Searching for things to watch on Netflix

Konk Walker #600 months was spotted kicking a ball placed in front of her #NotYouAsWell

March Blog:

FYI:
Soon to be second from last child hasn’t been publicly named don’t ask
Rumours have it she’s called Kinara

We haven’t seen any new docs we reckon they will be sealed :(

We don’t know if Annie has given birth yet

We are:
Lunatics
Too broke for Pilates
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
Chavs
NHS users
Thrush ridden

Feel free to finish x

Previous Thread:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

OtherMoon

VIP Member
The final chapter or as Kyle put it ‘The second child had been born and the deadline was set. It scared me.”

Nov 13th
Long ramble about private stuff going on, will be sharing more in the future, learning what to leave where it is and what to fight for.

Nov 16th
Just realise my bio needs updating at some point for little princess, she will also need her own instagram.

Nov 21st
LG When games have an expiration date… that’s today
2nd This Christmas will be a memorable one for everyone.
3rd pic of DM someone claiming to have friend slept with Kyle then had a ‘vile’ message Annie. Lauren say ‘obviously she knows but chooses to stay shock horror.
4th Posts 20k abortion story with laugh crying emojis.

Nov 22nd
LG ‘statement of truth without any truth, does that make it lies?’

Nov 23rd
People who have overcome darkness in life typically have a great fire that can’t be put out

Nov 27th
LG choose your kids, in every situation. Anytime over anyone. Choose your kids.

Nov 28th
LG another dm screenshot bitching about Annie.

Dec 1st
LG ‘I’ll match your respect but I’ll top your disrespect. Don’t play with me’

Dec 7th
Annie ‘Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve’

Dec 8th
LG ‘The blessed don’t beef with the miserable’

Dec 10th
New story in Sun confirming A+K still together after recent gossip (coming from the enemy next door their neighbour said he hadn't been seen at home)
LG 9am countdown set for 5h
2nd countdown post ‘I am a Lion’ sticker + some waffle about trying her best for the ki
3rd story quote on narcissist being terrible people obsessed with looking good.

Dec 15th
LG ‘stop rewarding lies with loyalty’

Dec 17th
Liking ‘I’m a lion’ So is 5 now the magic number? With Kelis trick me playing

Dec 22nd
MC win Club world cup. Tattle announces Annie’s pregnancy for Lauren.
2:18pm LG ‘It’s the last straw the Breaks the camels back’
5:30pm baby girl pic with lion face emoji + 4 other lion emoji
8:30pm replying in the comment kids don’t get their curly hair from her
Minutes later Lauren changed her bio to include girls initials KW
8:40pm Liking ‘cut from the same cloth’ comment

***From here to over Xmas eve Lauren likes numerous posts insinuating Kyle is the father and it starts spreading throughout SM.***

Dec 25th
9:20am Pic of baby girl as elf saying important to have non-toxic people around.
1pm pic of place names both kids named as Walker

Dec 27th
Kyle playing away game.
Annie deleting many Kyle is the daddy comments off her Instagram when she usually ignores.
Lauren liking blatant comments stating Kyle is the father. She then makes her call to Annie.

• Sick
  • Sad

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Didn’t she say in an interview she wants a public apology for him saying episodes and mistakes ?

yet there she goes with her hanging bits to euros 😂
Have some fukin decorum love

Let me guess.. there’s a legal document to say he’s not to say it again and all is forgiven and her legs will be open and down for round 3 just to cry again
Do me a favour

• Haha
  • Sick