Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’ve asked my son who’s calling him many times and it’s always his nursery friends or his nana and uncles ( or dad 😑)
I don’t find it natural kiaros response
So unnatural
He’s clearly got no one in his life if he remembers a hostage call from a year back 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 53

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Timeline wiki done.
I might have collected all the data in one place but honestly all you lot, especially the OGs are the ones who really created it, all those screen shots made it possible. I didn't once have to look anywhere but the odd newspaper to corroborate anything.
Lauren can delete or twist events to make herself look better but all the receipts are right here.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
My mum didn’t drive miles to London for a shag and leave me with my expensive grandma :(
J

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
With no love lost between the WAGs, we’re now told, “Lauryn has made it clear she wants her kids to play a part in their dad’s life, and wants them to be able to support him at big footballing events. But with all the drama that’s gone on, Annie doesn’t want Lauryn anywhere near her and her family.”

Well I want to win the lottery but you don’t always get what you want Lauryn.

• Haha

livingforthetea

That timeline is really interesting and when you factor in that she hasn’t done a countdown post since the paternity of her Daughter was announced (I don’t think) it further proves her motive for them was to instill the fear of god into Kyle and probably to gain something financially or materially from him. So basically blackmail. I seriously hope legal action is taken against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Glad you found the countdown timeline useful, It's pretty obvious what she was up too in hindsight.
I have a fuller more detailed timeline however it's too long to post, I will try and pull out the most interesting info.
No wonder she hates Tattle, that timeline was all the work of you lot recording everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
How the fuck does someone connect “Ask him if he wants to go with me again” with
“I have a connection to his soul”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

AliAliB

I think Annie has done what Coleen has done. Stuck around because she doesn’t want to put her kids in a position where they’d be introduced to some money hungry girl who shacks up with Kyle or even worse a new girl every few months. He’s ugly but has money so he would get some young model/insta model or move from girl to girl (real model not Lauryn goodman kind) and then she couldn’t control who is in the boys lives.
she could easily walk with fortunes but she’s an amazing mum who wants what’s best for her kids and that is consistency with no upheaval.
I’ve always thought I’d leave my husband if he cheated but watching friends go through divorces and having to not have their kids on Xmas birthdays etc breaks my heart I can’t imagine their pain so I think I’d be called a fool to keep my babies with me at all times. Total respect to people who can manage it amicably but I know for a fact I would be a deranged madwoman in those shoes

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Redtea2

VIP Member
Nooo her newest story she’s only got the kid saying Manchester City is ringing him, the so called Liverpool/Chelsea supporter. What the fuck is wrong with her
His age he wouldn’t know that she is clearly brainwashing that poor boy FFS !!! It’s cruel and evil his dad wants nothing to do with him and why the fuck would a child say Man City is ringing him no child would say that !!

Reactions: 48

fimfim

VIP Member
With no love lost between the WAGs, we’re now told, “Lauryn has made it clear she wants her kids to play a part in their dad’s life, and wants them to be able to support him at big footballing events. But with all the drama that’s gone on, Annie doesn’t want Lauryn anywhere near her and her family.”

Well I want to win the lottery but you don’t always get what you want Lauryn.
‘at big footballing events’ she’s such a clout chaser, why does it have to be there, why not smaller things like joining him at an incognito Toby carvery Sunday roast.
This is all about her and nothing to do with her kids.

Reactions: 47

LittleOne27

VIP Member
She had the first one for her bank account she had the second one to get one over on Annie.

simple as that.

Nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

Kairo is only ever shown as part of her game and digs she’s a dick.

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Watched the City documentary. Pep saying Kyle is becoming a "father-figure" in the dressing room.

Let's break it down for Prolapse.
✅ Kyle wants to be (and is) a father (actual Daddy) to RRR
✅ Kyle is happy being a father figure to his teammates.
❌ Kyle is not and does not want to be in Klarna and Klearpay's lives.

Ouch. Bet that hurts.

• Heart