Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rrr off topic but I’ve been sat here for over half a hour crying because my little boy who’s 4 and non verbal come out to me in the kitchen and clearly said ‘mummy breakfast’ and took me to the cereal cupboard 😭
He was clearer than Giro who’s fluent 🇪🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 92

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Found this from an old daily star article.
Bunch of skanks all 3 of them - just how carpet Carron raised them to be.
I must have missed the episode where Kim K gets done for benefit fraud and then borrows her sister’s shoes until the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Is it just me that doesn’t get the hype over her ‘giving Kyle his first girl’ 💁🏽‍♀️ so what?? Boy or girl.. babies are a blessing and the majority are born out of love.. would your husband/partner think any less of you if you just produced boys or just girls? Seriously unhinged behaviour although we wouldn’t expect any different from our Lauren..whether Annie has two or twelve more boys with Kyle her children are loved and wanted and the biggest flex for them over Lauren’s love children is that their mothers not a cunt xx

• Heart
Reactions: 68

MrsM18

Don’t hate me I’m an OG and will hate lozza till the day I die 🤣🖕🏻
but is anyone else starting to find it hard sticking up for Annie? It pains me to say it after all we have been through 😬 I still think she’s so strong, wonderfully classy, amazing mum who always puts her boys first and dignified for never rising to lauryns pathetic attempts at getting a reaction from her and most importantly will always be the REAL VICTIM in this situation, but I’m struggling to keep justifying her going back at this point because she knows exactly what Kyle is like 😭 it’s like she keeps jumping infront of a bus hoping for a different outcome then being shocked when it hurts again even though she’s jumped infront of that bus 15 times already and knows it’s gonna hurt but can’t stop herself from doing it
I think deep down I just wanna see her leave him and thrive and id be cheering at the sidelines for her if she did! However I know how hard it is to break a trauma bond (yes lauryn a real trauma bond made from someone repeatedly betraying her for years, not your made up one in your head) I think seeing that timeline has made me see just how much stupidly Annie puts up with
If I feel exhausted from it all it must be so hard for Annie’s family being on this rollercoaster watching Kyle treat her like this and her accepting it 💔
No hate but I think there is more to Annie’s reasons for staying. I think she has two shit choices in front of her and she’s chosen the one she can bear to live with. The first is she leaves Kyle, loses her kids a couple of days a week and her children are saddled with whatever skank he shacks up with next, at the very worst, that could be Loz the Proz, or she stays knowing what he is capable of but keeps her children safe and with her 100% of the time. im not sure she accepts Kyles behaviour as such, I think she accepts her choices are difficult ones and puts her kids first.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Sian said it best #Throwback
She doesn’t know Sian Kilner but she knows Rachel Monk🙃
Make of that what you will x

Doesn’t know Sian Kilner but her son knows 3 little boys name he’s never ever ever met and never will
Okay hun
Sounds legit x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 65

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Countdown TIMELINE

Oct 18th 2002 Posts a pic with 5 blue hearts ‘memories with you are always the best’
(This is exactly 14 days after the op shag, likely when she had a positive test)

*** Between Oct - Feb there is lots of indirects and Digs but the countdown's don't start until March FYI baby announcement ***

March 5th Pap Pics of Kyle & Annie (taken on the 3rd)Kyle looks distracted/worried
1pm Annie quote you better watch out for those people who bounce back from. Everything that was meant to destroy them. Later Annie posts pic showing she at a Golf course.
3:30pm Lauren posts selfie Chris Brown song ‘Take you down’ and tags she is in Alderly Edge.
9pm she posts a 23h countdown

March 6th
6pm Annie posts the quote ‘it’s important to remember no matter how good you are to Somebody it won’t make them good to you’
8pm Countdown finished: FYI it’s a baby Announcement post

March 27th
Countdown: Kairo can swim

April 17th
LG posts another countdown set for 8h: Ks birthday party. SP company tags Kyle
Annie does a Dubai photo dump
Lauren reposts her FYI baby photo to her stories with melting face emoji and laughing face

June 13th
LG countdown 15h then changed the timing to the next day to 8:30am on Friday

June 14th
Post delayed announcement at 3pm didn’t happen

June 17th
Story at 6pm ‘should I post tonight or tomorrow morning?’ She doesn't post anything.
Sun story for next day hit ‘wag war’ Lauren sold story. Horrible article in which she attacks Annie.

July 6th
Countdown set for 10h around 10am

Aug 6th
LG story ‘Think im going to have to clear somethings up’ Then saying Kairos account will post
Countdown 25h Monday 8pm deadline it then disappears the next day.

Aug 7th
Around time the countdown would have ended 8pm she reposts grid pic announcing baby2, Says family complete & not ANOTHER footballer

Aug 24th
Countdown Timer set for 8h ending at 8pm turns out to be about BF

Nov 21st
LG : when games have an expiration date… that’s today
LG posts This Christmas will be a memorable one for everyone.
LG pic of DM someone claiming to have friend slept with Kyle then had a ‘vile’ message Annie. Lauren say ‘obviously she knows but chooses to stay shock horror. ‘

Dec 10th
New story in Sun confirming A+K still together
LG 9am countdown set for 5h
Countdown: post ‘I am a Lion’ sticker + some waffle about trying her best for the kids
LG posts story quote on narcissist being terrible people obsessed with looking good.

Dec 22nd
MC win Club world cup. Tattle announces Annie’s pregnancy for Lauren.
2:18pm LG ‘It’s the last straw the Breaks the camels back
5:30pm baby girl pic with lion face emoji + 4 other lion emoji
8:30pm replying in the comment kids don’t get their curly hair from her
Minutes later Lauren changed her bio to include girls initials KW
8:40pm Liking ‘cut from the same cloth’ comment

Dec 25th
The two Walker name tags at dinner.

Dec 27th
Kyle playing away, the Kyle is the daddy comments are rampant all over SM including Annie's insta unusually for Annie she begins deleting them.
Around this time Lauren calls Annie and confirms he's the father.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

LittleOne27

VIP Member
Omg he’s holding a toy phone and asks who’s calling you and he says Manchester City and she says who to make him repeat it 🤯🤯🤯🤯

She tells him exactly what to say before she hits record she’s one sick fuck poor kid is just a pawn in her fucked up game

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Kairo waiting on his daily face time with Jack Grealish and Foden 🤣🤣🤣

The embarrassment for that poor little boy.

Her then acting all shocked and stuttery.. if she was that shocked he said that why even post it. So weird she can't even read her kids bedtime stories without recording it 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Rose94

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: my name is lauryn goodman and I want to be Annie kilner when I grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Nooo her newest story she’s only got the kid saying Manchester City is ringing him, the so called Liverpool/Chelsea supporter. What the fuck is wrong with her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

LittleOne27

VIP Member
My mam never rang every wedding venue place in the UK to make sure my dad wasn’t already married x J

• Haha
Reactions: 58

no1knows2

Shoot me down if I'm wrong guys.. I don't think we should be making fun of Kyle's mum's nose... mabye I'm too sensitive, mabye it is fair game... however I do imagine her telling him what a massive dickhead he is and what he has lost... the genes are apparently strong with lauryn (she will be loving this) as are the mental repetitive patterns.... pan face and a taste of benefit fraud... I imagine Kyle's family are mortified especially now they're linked to the beg.... I wouldn't like to see them dragged for that. . I know tattle can be quite polarising so please do not judge me for this (never commited benefit fraud I'm my life and have worked since the age of 16) it's lighthearted fun, but imagine being tied to lauryn and have some sympathy for the in laws!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

livingforthetea

Lauryn “when will it end, I need it to end”
Also Lauryn - *signs up for TV show that will expose her for the trollop she is*

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Uhhhh he doesn’t want to play a part in their lives. Wish she’d just quit it. I’ve never known of anyone so slimy & stupid.
She is SO dumb.
If she genuinely wanted her children to be involved she would have been on her best behaviour the last 4 years.
- Sold zero stories
- Been less greedy with her £ demands
- Allowed KW1 to meet RRR on Kyle and Annie’s terms
- Established a co-parenting relationship that matured at Annie’s pace
- Lived privately including on social media
- No directs/indirects whatever she wants to call them on Instagram
- Earned Kyle and Annie’s trust
- Not shagged Kyle the first chance she got

After doing the total opposite of what she should have done, how on earth she can expect any of her ‘wants’ to be met I don’t know.

There’s no redemption for her. Any chance of a relationship with the strawberries is finito.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Rose94

VIP Member
You just KNOW she was sat rehearsing and reshooting that till she got the perfect take 💔💔 you’re a fucking weirdo lauryn!! You’re playing with your child’s emotions like it’s a game you sick sick unwell delusional woman

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54