Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wierd to be honest ain’t it the man publicly called HER kids mistakes and her episodes yet she walks around with his initials around her bleeping kneck called both kids same initials as him and gives the kids his surname

I was in an actual 7 year relationship with my child’s father and when he abandoned our child I dropped his surname from our sons name !! She is utterly obsessed
I think in her twisted mind she thinks she's winding up Annie but she just looks like an obsessive fan that needs a restraining order.
It was rather telling the reaction that necklace got on the DM comments, no one is buying her BS anymore she's just coming across as a nutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think in her twisted mind she thinks she's winding up Annie but she just looks like an obsessive fan that needs a restraining order.
It was rather telling the reaction that necklace got on the DM comments, no one is buying her BS anymore she's just coming across as a nutter.
Her latest in daily mail all comments calling her unhinged yet she carry’s on we all know she will mention walkers in her blog unless of course the blog was another threat to Kyle today somehow I don’t think he cares anymore she has nothing on him !!

Reactions: 20
Please don't kick me off the thread but I have started pilates (and yoga and other excerise).

However, I do not have piles, my ex's initials around my neck, any affairs with anyone else's parter/husband, crappy hair extensions, droopy eyes, a coke nose, a pan face or any communal footwear/grotty trainers.

P.S. my leggings fit, my carpets are clean and my children are loved.
You’ve fukin changed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
State of her! Has she shrunk? She’s dumpier than ever and don’t get me started on the beanie 😭 IS THE PEACHY BOTTOM IN THE ROOM WITH US???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
State of her! Has she shrunk? She’s dumpier than ever and don’t get me started on the beanie 😭 IS THE PEACHY BOTTOM IN THE ROOM WITH US???
She’s a full blown MINGER!!! Kyle will know what that means 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well done @Rose94 Queen of thread title 68; with a little added extra by @NoseyParker24 very fitting as LG has been as silent as a mouse!!
Edited slightly to fit!

Kyle son’s were on the pitch at Wembley during the England v Brazil match sharing his honour of leading England out with RRR making yet more precious memories, source says Annie accompanied the boys along with ✨Family

Source Lauryn now known as the Ex Mistress accused Kyle of “wheeling out” his sons as well as predicting Kyle will soon be a nobody overweight & bald, A new low even for Prozza the Brighton bike, famous only for benefit fraud & prostitution
✨ Make of that what you will!

The pesky Paparazzi strikes again they just happened to spot Loz out, all alone with her droopy eyes next to a dog Ice cream stall getting a coffee. Lauryn continues to wear the KW necklace (even after he called her children mistakes) & her choice of outfit in the cold & rain was a crop top, no coat, baggy leggings & yet another pair of hideous trainers. Not forgetting that famous grimy black cap & matching earrings to Annie, Looking like a Temu dupe!
✨Famous

Source says Lauryn is not bothered! 🤡

Amelia is running around Dubai half naked & dancing in the streets with her tongue hanging out the side mouth! Allegedly she was almost run over 17987 times 🤣
✨Think of that what you will!

Chloe Goodman attended an Annabel Karmel Easter event with her children, Isla took a “stunning” photo with the Easter Bunny ✨Twins
Kairo was not there too famous obviously & there’s still no sightings of Grant since Hudson’s party but nobody would know as she is still shadow banned & can only be found through tags 🙊

Katy J Morgan the Kitchen unit @Jolie1988 is no longer affiliated with Proz former step daddy big Pete & Loz have unfollowed each other! If Fatty Katty enters the thread & spills the good good tea we are in agreement not to call her fat again as suggested by @jimginjan

Lauryn is finally gagged, source will now say everything on her behalf, just to be clear “source” is Lauryn herself!
No blog yet as of the 29th of March she has promised her loyal readers it will be uploaded today @Ittybittytittyclub it will soon be your time to shine once again ✨we know it’s Easter but in the name of Jesus please don’t go to the forest again! 😅

To Clarify Itty will not have to battle legal alone as she doesn’t actually subscribe to the blog but gets the information screenshot from a reliable source.
✨All or None

This is the Goodman Sisters thread
So please don’t think things we say are a personal attack on you or your family!
Please do not confess to anything ✨

You don’t have to read the wiki
But stupid questions get stupid prizes 🏆

Businesses on the avoid list;
Blyth Designs
Curtains by Ellishyde
4KavLimited
The bedroom company London
Luxe Castings
Nicnac Home
Glossy Interiors
Luxurahome
Bayana Naturals uk
Love Crystal healing life
My Pura

We are:
Lunatics
Too broke for Pilates
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
Chavs
NHS users
Thrush ridden
Some of us own a Stanley cup

We do not:
Do Pilates
Participate in Pap walks
Go outside in this current weather with no coat
Privately educate our brats
Park in private secluded car parks
Have the link to the documents
Share the documents
Speak fluent Spanish
Wear Valentino Rock studs
Sleep with married men
Embarrass our children
Wheel our children out
Parade our children

Previous Thread

https://tattle.life/threads/goodman-sisters-67-that-isnt-his-jamaican-roots-thats-sun-burn.44500/
Happy Easter 🐣
As you were Lads 🫶🏾✨
Outstanding recap 🥰❤❣
---
Looks like our posts about her saggy fanny leggings didn’t go unseen …. 😂👏🏼

It’s giving me Homeless Ian Beale vibes ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The outfit.
The shoes.
One day you’re wearing a crop top, the next you have a beanie on because tattle said it’s cold outside.
woman.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Whys she dressed like steptoe?
---
The outfit.
The shoes.
One day you’re wearing a crop top, the next you have a beanie on because tattle said it’s cold outside.
woman.
Wearing Nora Battys leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did the thread actually disappear? 😳
✨ So much going on behind the scenes

Im glad we are all still here! 😮💨
Thought I might have the Po-Po beating off my door 🙊

• Haha
And at the same time as this one from Chloe today
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ly-shopping-trip-amid-feud-sister-Lauryn.html

Poor Isla being used like a puppet, she was clearly angled by Chloe so the photographer could get a head on shot of them. That sort of thing make me feel ill it's so manipulative, when that little girl grows up she's going to wonder what was real affection and what was for show. What a way of building insecurities in your child. :(

You know I originally thought this feud was real but now I'm thinking it's all PR, she limited in what she can get away with regarding Kyle and the kids so they need another media storyline to keep relevant.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The outfit.
The shoes.
woman.
what does she bleeping look like 🤣🤣🤣 it’s giving small town rural girl, bet Annie and Sian screaming at these pics

• Haha
Medicine surely not 🤣
Damn she's got no new tricks it used to be poorly Kairo anytime anything was happening with A+K, I presume to manipulate Kyle into contacting her. Now Baby No.4 is due her and her sisters are starting to rear their ugly heads again.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I would assume that Gucci top was super expensive yet the Brighton bike still manages to make it look cheap and nasty. Same with the 3m property. Skank !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
that grandad Gucci sweater, money certainly cant buy style Jesus Christ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.